Bougya I think it’s time for the Shanks fandom to break off from the Yonko fandom

Don’t worry @Shiroyru , @Erkan12 ‘s emotional support PM isn’t something to aspire to lol. You have to have an IQ inferior to Koko the Gorilla to get into that PM.
Funny because Liroyru didn't talk about Yonko PM, but you know this is him being butthurt about Yonko PM again and you needed to support him. :gokulaugh:
In whatever is left of @Erkan12's mind, he got soloed by Zoro during the day and by Mihawk during the night. :mihanha:
ZKK and Ladmiral wanker mind is damaged, just as Liroyru lost his mind after getting kicked out, you guys are still in trauma that Teach made Admiral Aokiji his underling and Shanks wifi-diffed Admiral Greenbull. :steef: While Zolo and Mihawk couldn't do shit, ZKK didn't happen, Luffy = Zolo never happened.

See losing a mind = 'L'ee still saying Teach and Aokiji are allies. :milaugh:

Funny because Liroyru didn't talk about Yonko PM, but you know this is him being butthurt about Yonko PM again and you needed to support him. :gokulaugh:

ZKK and Ladmiral wanker mind is damaged, just as Liroyru lost his mind after getting kicked out, you guys are still in trauma that Teach made Admiral Aokiji his underling and Shanks wifi-diffed Admiral Greenbull. :steef: While Zolo and Mihawk couldn't do shit, ZKK didn't happen, Luffy = Zolo never happened.

You would've been better off with him being an ally instead of Kuzan neg diffing the entire crew :milaugh:
Akainu already did that, now crippled Kuzan negs with a drunken outburst

Now you are making shit up about Whitebeard, because nothing in that image I posted talks about that.

They all didnt go to not risk innocent Wano citizen from getting hurt or killed.

On the other hand, all of them risked their lives in the war to save Ace. They tried to save 1 person as opposed to a full country under oppressive rule.
You are the one making things up. They are pirates they don't care about innocent lives. They never said anything about it.

They risky their lives for Ace because he was alive. Once he died WB sacrificed himself so his sons could live.

Dude, you got negged every single day by fictional characters (Zoro and Mihawk). :lulz:

You are the one making things up. They are pirates they don't care about innocent lives. They never said anything about it.

They risky their lives for Ace because he was alive. Once he died WB sacrificed himself so his sons could live.
Bro....actual mental delusion. Read the fucking dialogue here please. You are straight up wrong about this, the author completely disagrees with your backwards view.

Bro....actual mental delusion. Read the fucking dialogue here please. You are straight up wrong about this, the author completely disagrees with your backwards view.
Dude is a fucking pirate manga and you think they care about civillians... Maybe some like Roger pirates cared about them but not Oden and Whitebeard Pirates

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Recent events have made it clear that it’s not only Admiral and Mihawk bros who want to downplay Shanks. Even Kaido, BM, and BB fans have started downplaying him because his superior showings, which makes them feel insecure. Just look at how BM and BB fans like @JoNdule and @Erkan12 are coming up with desperate cope arguments like “Kid’s railgun exploding is what really KOed him!” because they know that Shanks 0.5 shotting Kid casually makes BM and BB look much weaker than Shanks. Not even Admiral fans stoop so low as to use that to downplay Shanks. If other Yonko fans are gonna start making even worse anti-Shanks arguments than Admiral fans, why should we remain allies with them?
Us shanks fans just need to use everyone for there agenda
:steef:
we dont need anyone else, shanks feats speak for himself

Dude is a fucking pirate manga and you think they care about civillians... Maybe some like Roger pirates cared about them but not Oden and Whitebeard Pirates

....nothing you actually posted had anything to do with what i just said lmfao

Holy shit, like the words are right there and you just refuse to acknowledge that you are wrong.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You edited some 5year old post you pussy lmfao

Imagine being this salty
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Bet you Erkan back tracked on that real quick, lmfao.

@Erkan12 there’s actually levels between Teach and Aokiji. Teach is weaker than Shanks who is a Holy Knight and thus weaker than Ryokugyu who is weaker than Aokiji.

Literally Teach will need to eat like 3 more Devil fruits to reach Aokiji’s level.

You edited some 5year old post you pussy lmfao

Imagine being this salty
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Bet you Erkan back tracked on that real quick, lmfao.

@Erkan12 there’s actually levels between Teach and Aokiji. Teach is weaker than Shanks who is a Holy Knight and thus weaker than Ryokugyu who is weaker than Aokiji.

Literally Teach will need to eat like 3 more Devil fruits to reach Aokiji’s level.
Do I carry the Aokiji quote in my signature like that obsessed dumbass @Franosuke ? :suresure: Because I am not insecure and desperate like that.

Also, that prediction was for Non-Marine Hunter Mihawk, so its a lie that I ever said Marine Hunter Mihawk should be 3 billion. Thats why edit is necessary you pussy bitch.

Same hypocrite bitches don't say Croco > Zolo based on bounty.

Whats your excuse for Aokiji?

Nothing. :gokulaugh:

Funny you use ZKKtards argument can't find a Ladmiral argument.

Do I carry the Aokiji quote in my signature like that obsessed dumbass @Franosuke ? :suresure: Because I am not insecure and desperate like that.

Also, that prediction was for Non-Marine Hunter Mihawk, so its a lie that I ever said Marine Hunter Mihawk should be 3 billion. Thats why edit is necessary you pussy bitch.

Whats your excuse for Aokiji?

Nothing. :gokulaugh:
Have some balls for once and take responsibility for what you say.
At the time I was only stating what little info was provided in the manga, Kuzan being part of the BBPs was never an L in my view.
In the end when all things cleared it did turn out that Kuzan in fact was the 10th captain, and one strong enough to neg diff the crew in a casual drunken outburst, there couldn't be a bigger W from canon.

You on the other hand bitch about Mihawk for years, directly stating that he needs 3bil bounty to be comparable with Shanks, and he got not only that but extra 600mil for being superior. And what do you do about it? Rush to edit a post you made 5years ago...
And then you dare bring up old posts that aren't even that big of a deal

What a pussy
:luffylaugh: