Bougya I think it’s time for the Shanks fandom to break off from the Yonko fandom

Have some balls for once and take responsibility for what you say.
At the time I was only stating what little info was provided in the manga, Kuzan being part of the BBPs was never an L in my view.
In the end when all things cleared it did turn out that Kuzan in fact was the 10th captain, and one strong enough to neg diff the crew in a casual drunken outburst, there couldn't be a bigger W from canon.

You on the other hand bitch about Mihawk for years, directly stating that he needs 3bil bounty to be comparable with Shanks, and he got not only that but extra 600mil for being superior. And what do you do about it? Rush to edit a post you made 5years ago...
And then you dare bring up old posts that aren't even that big of a deal

What a pussy
:luffylaugh:
Why you said ''he isn't underling'' then bitch? :milaugh: If the info is little (which was not) the stfu about it but you didn't stfu and still refusing the take the L bitchass.

I clearly said Non-Marine Hunter Mihawk should be minimum 3 billion, so that quote is a lie as we learn that Mihawk is Marine Hunter they immediately revealed his bounty, there is no way I would ever say 3 billion if I knew Mihawk was Marine Hunter, so dumbass putting that in signature as if we know Mihawk was Marine Hunter is a lie.

They also don't accept Croco > Zolo based on bounty so ZKKtards are creditless as usual.

While you have no excuse for Aokiji L you run your mouth like a true Ladmiraltard and took the L you little pussy ass bitch. :gokulaugh:

....nothing you actually posted had anything to do with what i just said lmfao

Holy shit, like the words are right there and you just refuse to acknowledge that you are wrong.
Sorry I thought you were somewhat intelligent.

Let me being clear as I was talking to a baby.

At the end of first panel:
"The total number of casualties caused by Lord Oden Single-Handedly was over--"
So Oden made some casualties on his Harem War.

Middle of second panel:
"Wait, Oden! Don't attack civillians!"
So Oden had no problem making some casualties with civillians but Roger Pirates had because of Roger himself.

And finally last panel:
"And secretly pumped dirty money and supplies into it, all throughout his life."
Whitebeard didn't had any kind of business like gambling or selling drugs so this dirty money can only be stolen. And how pirates stole? Attacking others. Others being pirates, civilians or whatever.

So Whitebeard Pirates never had issue causing casualities with civillians.

Sorry I thought you were somewhat intelligent.

Let me being clear as I was talking to a baby.

At the end of first panel:
"The total number of casualties caused by Lord Oden Single-Handedly was over--"
So Oden made some casualties on his Harem War.

Middle of second panel:
"Wait, Oden! Don't attack civillians!"
So Oden had no problem making some casualties with civillians but Roger Pirates had because of Roger himself.

And finally last panel:
"And secretly pumped dirty money and supplies into it, all throughout his life."
Whitebeard didn't had any kind of business like gambling or selling drugs so this dirty money can only be stolen. And how pirates stole? Attacking others. Others being pirates, civilians or whatever.

So Whitebeard Pirates never had issue causing casualities with civillians.
Bro

Who fucking cares what Oden thinks or does. This isnt about Oden you brainlet. There is straight up dialogue, from the mangaka, that says you are wrong about why they didnt go to Wano.

Need me to post it again?

Recent events have made it clear that it’s not only Admiral and Mihawk bros who want to downplay Shanks. Even Kaido, BM, and BB fans have started downplaying him because his superior showings, which makes them feel insecure. Just look at how BM and BB fans like @JoNdule and @Erkan12 are coming up with desperate cope arguments like “Kid’s railgun exploding is what really KOed him!” because they know that Shanks 0.5 shotting Kid casually makes BM and BB look much weaker than Shanks. Not even Admiral fans stoop so low as to use that to downplay Shanks. If other Yonko fans are gonna start making even worse anti-Shanks arguments than Admiral fans, why should we remain allies with them?
It's true though. Aside from Shanks rest have been disappointments, even BB which is just sad.

Bro

Who fucking cares what Oden thinks or does. This isnt about Oden you brainlet. There is straight up dialogue, from the mangaka, that says you are wrong about why they didnt go to Wano.

Need me to post it again?
You are so dumb that you can't even understand that we are arguing about the casualties are the civillians or the crew itself.

You are so dumb that you can't even understand that we are arguing about the casualties are the civillians or the crew itself.
Im talking about the civilians. Your dumbass is talking about civilians. Oda is talking about civilians. We are all on the same page. You literally do not understand what you are discussing:

Case in fucking point, they had no problem sacrificing themselves for Ace. They had a problem sacrificing innocents to avenge Oden.

How are you not getting this

Last edited:
Even though I respect BM fandom , in fanverse it is accepted by half the people their that BM's dura > Kaido's. I have debated a lot about this topic there for example
LMAO, wtf??
Kaido can't even be hurt by people without advanced haki or internal destruction/durability negation.

Big Mom was dodging Kid's bull and was getting hurt by metal rods falling on her...... These things won't even tickle Kaido.

Don't get me wrong tho, they are overall probably comparable in durability, since BM can use her DF to "fix" her bones and such. But Kaido is still the most durable Yonko, and his "natural durability" is on another level.

Im talking about the civilians. Your dumbass is talking about civilians. Oda is talking about civilians. We are all on the same page. You literally do understand what you are discussing:

Case in fucking point, they had no problem sacrificing themselves for Ace. They had a problem sacrificing innocents to avenge Oden.

How are you not getting this
"Everybody talking about civilians" not a single civilian word was write on that panel...
Post automatically merged:

LMAO, wtf??
Kaido can't even be hurt by people without advanced haki or internal destruction/durability negation.

Big Mom was dodging Kid's bull and was getting hurt by metal rods falling on her...... These things won't even tickle Kaido.

Don't get me wrong tho, they are overall probably comparable in durability, since BM can use her DF to "fix" her bones and such. But Kaido is still the most durable Yonko, and his "natural durability" is on another level.
Actually Big Mom's durability is only comparable to Kaido when she is active coating herself with haki which prevents Law from using shambles on her for example.

I believe that Law using his internal damage attacks on her is what caused her to drop that haki coating and allowed Kid's attack to damage her.

"Everybody talking about civilians" not a single civilian word was write on that panel...
So uh, then your point is even stupider considering he and his sons just casually fought Roger for years.

They are talking about the civilians lol, anyone with a brain knows this. As I said, this is half the reason the raid existed, to not involve Wano's citizens outside of the samurai. This is why the "ticking time bomb" is literally just crashing Onigashima on the capital. This is why the Wano citizend only found out of the conflict after the fact.

Its also clear you dont read the story, considering you think Elbaf will be offscreened lmao

LMAO, wtf??

Kaido got hurt by stones

Stop writing stupidity

I clearly said Non-Marine Hunter Mihawk should be minimum 3 billion
The quote doesn't say that lmao

While you have no excuse for Aokiji L
The difference between you and I is thaint I stated manga info available at the time, and when the chapter came out it turned it a massive W where Kuzan neg diffs the crew, whereas your bitchboy bum ass took the biggest L in manga history and had to rush to a 5 year old post to edit your quote, how can someone be this pathetic 💀

So uh, then your point is even stupider considering he and his sons just casually fought Roger for years.

They are talking about the civilians lol, anyone with a brain knows this. As I said, this is half the reason the raid existed, to not involve Wano's citizens outside of the samurai. This is why the "ticking time bomb" is literally just crashing Onigashima on the capital. This is why the Wano citizend only found out of the conflict after the fact.

Its also clear you dont read the story, considering you think Elbaf will be offscreened lmao
Friendly fought. It is clear that they never had intentions of killing each others. Specially when pointing out that Rogers are carefull with civillians.

The raid exists because they made a plan to attack when they less expected because they would party and be drunk so they would be vunerable and not on guard for a suddenly enemy attack.

Still a bad decision, bad plan since this year they have whole fleet united.

Any other time when fleet is not on Wano and some pirates are out of Onigashima would make more sense since would imply in less people to fight inside Onigashima.

Crashing Onigashima on the capital would not only kill civillians but also alliance members which are Luffy's friends.

Don't forget that Luffy also doesn't care about civilians. He only cares about his friends.

The quote doesn't say that lmao

The difference between you and I is thaint I stated manga info available at the time, and when the chapter came out it turned it a massive W where Kuzan neg diffs the crew, whereas your bitchboy bum ass took the biggest L in manga history and had to rush to a 5 year old post to edit your quote, how can someone be this pathetic 💀
It doesn't say that because no one thought that was possible.

Mihawk wankers even said Mihawk is not a pirate. They didn't even accept that. Marine Hunter was never considered by anyone so thats a deceiving bitch ass move to use an old quote that had no idea Mihawk's Marine Hunter status. Believe or not, I would never say 3 billion if I knew Mihawk was Marine Hunter, thats why its pathetic.

Whats your excuse? What was the missing info? You didn't know Aokiji could beat Sanjuan and Pizarro? Aokiji never beat even Shiryu btw so no neg diff you liar. That has nothing to do with Aokiji being underling.

You didn't know shit you still say ''Aokiji is not an underling'' :gokulaugh:

LMAO, wtf??

Drunken mode Kaido > Hybrid Kaido > Base Kaido = BM in terms of dura imo

I don't think drunken modes increase Kaido's durability tho.

But maybe.........I suppose it's arguable as well, since it seems like drunken modes act similarly to KoH or G4, in the sense that Kaido overuses his haki in that mode. More haki = more durable
It can be endurance/pain tolerance thing but Drunken mode Kaido brushed off OKG where hybrid Kaido was getting hurt by base nameless attacks. The gap is pretty significant.