Powers & Abilities I think Shanks Conqueror's Haki is getting a bit too overrated

Is Shanks conqueror's Haki kinda overrated?

• Total voters
1. Shanks is confirmed Swordsman. So he weaker than Mihawk has the WSS

2. 🀣 So Fuji beats Roger because he has Gravity. Fuji beats Shanks because he has Gravity boy sit down.

3. Shanks never intimidated Akainu. Marines need orders first to attack Yonkou.

4. Yes and Raizo blocked Kaido lol. Whats your point
1. Thats simply your denial. It doesnt even work in real life but you keep pushing it.

2. Yeah thats why i said portrayal or title must be proven with feats. I cant say Shanks is stronger than Fuji since Fuji has gravity, i cant say Fuji is stronger since Shanks has superior CoC. Depending on a title which people already specify in swordsmanship is your standard alone. You sit down boy lol cant even discuss properly and try to diss.

3. Shanks intimidated Akainu with CoC just by being present, see Marineford.

4. And later Kaidou revealed that he let all scabbards attack him and not even begin to be serious yet. While Mihawk couldnt make Vista go serious or Jozu flinch. Mihawk has not enough feats and Shanks' CoC feat simply surpass Mihawk's CoC which is not even confirmed yet. You just cherrypick all the time.

Last edited:
1. Thats simply your denial. It doesnt even work in real life but you keep pushing it.

2. Yeah thats why i said portrayal or title must be proven with feats. I cant say Shanks is stronger than Fuji since Fuji has gravity, i cant say Fuji is stronger since Shanks has superior CoC. Depending on a title which people already specify in swordsmanship is your standard alone. You sit down boy lol cant even discuss properly and try to diss.

3. Shanks intimidated Akainu with CoC just by being present, see Marineford.

4. And later Kaidou revealed that he let all scabbards attack him and not even begin to be serious yet. While Mihawk couldnt make Vista go serious or Jozu flinch. Mihawk has not enough feats and Shanks' CoC feat simply surpass Mihawk's CoC which is not even confirmed yet. You just cherrypick all the time.
1. Idc about your real life. He the World STRONGEST Swordsman. Shanks is a Swordsman confirmed all over the place. He weaker

2. The title is World STRONGEST Swordsman. If Swordsman is your fighting style he stronger than you.

3. I seen MF. You need orders to attack Yonkous literally shown last chapter and with GB hiding it from Akainu. Headcanon

4. What does serious got to do with it. Why do you git to be serious to beat Raizo. Lol πŸ˜‚ Raizo blocked him. Jinbei literally tossed BM and Robin rolled her ass. You just saying things that don't matter.

1. Idc about your real life. He the World STRONGEST Swordsman. Shanks is a Swordsman confirmed all over the place. He weaker

2. The title is World STRONGEST Swordsman. If Swordsman is your fighting style he stronger than you.

3. I seen MF. You need orders to attack Yonkous literally shown last chapter and with GB hiding it from Akainu. Headcanon

4. What does serious got to do with it. Why do you git to be serious to beat Raizo. Lol πŸ˜‚ Raizo blocked him. Jinbei literally tossed BM and Robin rolled her ass. You just saying things that don't matter.
1. Well you dont care about real life so obviously you dont care about facts, why depend on CAPITAL LETTERS of the word STRONGEST if you're not gonna use logic to interpret it.

2. No, thats why your logic doesnt apply. A weaker swordsman wins the fight against WSS if the weaker swordsman have other power or weapon which is stronger than the WSS. Just like how a weaker swordsman can defeat WSS using a gun. Denying this fact just means you are in denial of how fights work.

3. Okay, and Greenbull just directly ignored Akainu's direct orders but backed out because Shanks scaring him, not due to orders. Don't cherrypick all the time.

4. Well since you equalize Vista with Raizou and you equalize Kaidou with Mihawk, Raizou doesnt smile when parrying Kaidou's attack with his hax, while Kaidou directly let all Scabbards hit him since he said "i could let you kill me but no you cant do it, apparently its too shallow". While Vista was literally laughing when fighting Mihawk who later ask for postponement. So you equalizing Raizou and all Scabbards vs free-hits-available Kaidou, with laughing Vista vs respecting Mihawk, is not even a right comparison in the first place.

1. Well you dont care about real life so obviously you dont care about facts, why depend on CAPITAL LETTERS of the word STRONGEST if you're not gonna use logic to interpret it.

2. No, thats why your logic doesnt apply. A weaker swordsman wins the fight against WSS if the weaker swordsman have other power or weapon which is stronger than the WSS. Just like how a weaker swordsman can defeat WSS using a gun. Denying this fact just means you are in denial of how fights work.

3. Okay, and Greenbull just directly ignored Akainu's direct orders but backed out because Shanks scaring him, not due to orders. Don't cherrypick all the time.

4. Well since you equalize Vista with Raizou and you equalize Kaidou with Mihawk, Raizou doesnt smile when parrying Kaidou's attack with his hax, while Kaidou directly let all Scabbards hit him since he said "i could let you kill me but no you cant do it, apparently its too shallow". While Vista was literally laughing when fighting Mihawk who later ask for postponement. So you equalizing Raizou and all Scabbards vs free-hits-available Kaidou, with laughing Vista vs respecting Mihawk, is not even a right comparison in the first place.
1. I am capitalizing strongest because you seem to have skip that word for your agenda.

2. Lol Denying what fact? You fighting with a Sword amd Oda acknowledge your a Swordsman your weaker than Mihawk its simple. Kaku did all kinds of shit. Shiryu will be going invisible don't matter if Zoro loses they will be the stronger Swordsman.

3. Yes GB directly ignored a Oder to get Luffy than another Yonkou showed up. He already causing a Rookus than another Yonkou showed up so obviously he went too far. He literally says he not teasy to fight the red hair Yet.

4. I ain't equalizing anything. I am showing you are stupid this argument is that your bringing up Jozu and Vista. I never said anything about hitting, i said Raizo blocked Kaido attack. Jinbei slapped BM off a boat and tossed her. Like i said bringing up irrelevant things. Zoro above Vista and still weaker than Mihawk so what are you even arguing here? Just nonesense

1. I am capitalizing strongest because you seem to have skip that word for your agenda.

2. Lol Denying what fact? You fighting with a Sword amd Oda acknowledge your a Swordsman your weaker than Mihawk its simple. Kaku did all kinds of shit. Shiryu will be going invisible don't matter if Zoro loses they will be the stronger Swordsman.

3. Yes GB directly ignored a Oder to get Luffy than another Yonkou showed up. He already causing a Rookus than another Yonkou showed up so obviously he went too far. He literally says he not teasy to fight the red hair Yet.

4. I ain't equalizing anything. I am showing you are stupid this argument is that your bringing up Jozu and Vista. I never said anything about hitting, i said Raizo blocked Kaido attack. Jinbei slapped BM off a boat and tossed her. Like i said bringing up irrelevant things. Zoro above Vista and still weaker than Mihawk so what are you even arguing here? Just nonesense
1. No one skip that strongest word. Strongest swordsman doesn't mean strongest fighter overall. You seem to constantly skip this part.

2. Yeah thats why your logic is made up. A weaker swordsman is not the weaker fighter if he has a stronger power or weapon. Kizaru beating Zoro is not a sign of Kizaru being the stronger swordsman. Zoro exclude King from being a swordsman just because he use an unusual sword and just because he attacks with kicks. People said Mihawk surpasses Shanks in skill, if people think Mihawk > Shanks then they will never say that specific skill stuff. Stop forcing that anyone is guaranteed weaker than Mihawk if he's a swordsman. It doesn't make sense and it shows you denying the panels.

3. You said Marine doesnt attack only from orders. I show you Greenbull disobeying direct order from Fleet Admiral, then being scared of Shanks' CoC, thus showing that your "marine obeys orders" doesnt apply to Shanks scaring Greenbull by showing powerlevel difference.

4. If you're not equalizing anything why the heck did you mention Raizou vs Kaidou when i mention Vista vs Mihawk? Did you mean to equalize Vista as Kaidou and Raizou as Mihawk instead? Ugh you bring Zoro > Vista outta nowhere without any basis, while Vista was laughing against Zoro's teacher without being intimidated or overpowered in any way? So you writing your own manga of Zoro > Vista ~ Mihawk actually have nothing to do with what you're pushing about since the start.

this is at best a 2nd hand translation ...
bring viz so we can talk about it ... anime translation also will do

and this moment got nothing to do with Oda saying SWORD SKILL

SWORD POWER and SWORD STRENGTH are not helping you as well
its viz
there is no such difference in sword skill , u are looking into a specific thing and not seeing the whole context, oda said mihawk has greater swordsmanship than shanks and then he said he is the strongest swordsman
- that panel confirms three things
- shanks is a swordsman
- mihawk's swordsmanship > shank's swordsmanship
- mihawk is the strongest swordsman like we always knew

if u dont look at it with agenda glasses then the term ' strength ' and ' skill ' goes hand to hand in op
i mean i can even bring u examples from other mangas if u want where they go hand to hand and only in op there is a whole other debate of strength and skill being vastly different .

1. No one skip that strongest word. Strongest swordsman doesn't mean strongest fighter overall. You seem to constantly skip this part.

2. Yeah thats why your logic is made up. A weaker swordsman is not the weaker fighter if he has a stronger power or weapon. Kizaru beating Zoro is not a sign of Kizaru being the stronger swordsman. Zoro exclude King from being a swordsman just because he use an unusual sword and just because he attacks with kicks. People said Mihawk surpasses Shanks in skill, if people think Mihawk > Shanks then they will never say that specific skill stuff. Stop forcing that anyone is guaranteed weaker than Mihawk if he's a swordsman. It doesn't make sense and it shows you denying the panels.

3. You said Marine doesnt attack only from orders. I show you Greenbull disobeying direct order from Fleet Admiral, then being scared of Shanks' CoC, thus showing that your "marine obeys orders" doesnt apply to Shanks scaring Greenbull by showing powerlevel difference.

4. If you're not equalizing anything why the heck did you mention Raizou vs Kaidou when i mention Vista vs Mihawk? Did you mean to equalize Vista as Kaidou and Raizou as Mihawk instead? Ugh you bring Zoro > Vista outta nowhere without any basis, while Vista was laughing against Zoro's teacher without being intimidated or overpowered in any way? So you writing your own manga of Zoro > Vista ~ Mihawk actually have nothing to do with what you're pushing about since the start.
1. When did i say he was the strongest fighter overall? I said he the Strongest Swordsman. Shanks is a Swordsman he below him.

2. Once again you skipping things. After it said skill, it literally says WSS. Once again skipping words. Explain to me how if Shiryu beats Mihawk he won't be the stronger Swordsman. Since DF don't count in your book.

3. I said GB disobeyed or not even tell Akainu his intention because he thinks Capturing/Killing Luffy would outweigh his disobeying. He didn't expect another Yonkou to show up which he days himself thats not time to fight them yet. Thats two Yonkous and he already doing something he not surpose too. Once again you like to skip words. Do you just read part of chapters and stop at the part you like. GB says he not fighting the red hair yet. He not scared of Shanks nor does it show any power difference. Situation is why he left

4. I mentioned it cause you mentioned Jozu obviously. I didn't mean to equalize anything. Just showing you how irrelevant what your saying is. Raizo blocking Kaido means literally noting like Jozu blocking Mihawk.

Bro your last two sentences don't make any sense. Wtf are you talking vista>Mihawk. πŸ˜† I said Zoro is above Vista who is still below Mihawk right now. What are you even saying

1. When did i say he was the strongest fighter overall? I said he the Strongest Swordsman. Shanks is a Swordsman he below him.

2. Once again you skipping things. After it said skill, it literally says WSS. Once again skipping words. Explain to me how if Shiryu beats Mihawk he won't be the stronger Swordsman. Since DF don't count in your book.

3. I said GB disobeyed or not even tell Akainu his intention because he thinks Capturing/Killing Luffy would outweigh his disobeying. He didn't expect another Yonkou to show up which he days himself thats not time to fight them yet. Thats two Yonkous and he already doing something he not surpose too. Once again you like to skip words. Do you just read part of chapters and stop at the part you like. GB says he not fighting the red hair yet. He not scared of Shanks nor does it show any power difference. Situation is why he left

4. I mentioned it cause you mentioned Jozu obviously. I didn't mean to equalize anything. Just showing you how irrelevant what your saying is. Raizo blocking Kaido means literally noting like Jozu blocking Mihawk.

Bro your last two sentences don't make any sense. Wtf are you talking vista>Mihawk. πŸ˜† I said Zoro is above Vista who is still below Mihawk right now. What are you even saying
1. Yea since you agree that WSS is not the strongest fighter, then Shanks being a weaker swordsman doesn't mean a weaker fighter.

2. Doesnt matter when it says WSS, since WSS is not the stronger fighter and weaker swordsman doesnt mean weaker fighter. Your logic is beating the WSS using a gun will make you the new WSS, which doesnt make sense especially when you treat this logic as fact to depend on WSS title.

3. In SBS, being affected by CoC is a sign of power difference. "Capturing/killing Luffy outweighing his disobeying, he didnt think there will be another Yonkou etc" it's purely you trying to tie one stuff to others to support your point of Marines always obey orders, which GB has prove wrong. Shanks used CoC showed a power difference to GB from miles away, but your opinion is that Greenbull disobeyed Akainu only to obey Akainu 1 sec after Shanks cancel his DF. No haki feat from Mihawk is even close to that. So it's useless for you to try to convince me that Mihawk > Shanks due to WSS > swordsman, since Shanks shown stronger haki feat on panel while a weaker swordsman can beat WSS as long as he uses a stronger power.

4. Well it's only irrelevant since you ignore that Kaidou was confirmed to giving free hits to everyone before Luffy. Mihawk failed to make Vista fight without laughing, while Shanks literally made Akainu nervous due to CoC which is power difference. That's why you saying Mihawk > Shanks is just denying Shanks > Mihawk in haki depiction, and denying people's asterisks to Mihawk regarding "surpassing Shanks' in skill" instead of directly saying "stronger than Shanks".