Future Events If Blackbeard defeats the World Government, then what is the role of the revolutionaries?

Exactly lol.

People are getting ahead of themselves because all the current hype is for the BBP.

To me, that seems more like BBP are the next enemies/the fight against them will happen soon. So oda is hyping them up before the final confrontation with them.

WG is much behind in the schedule of enemies to beat. So they can stand to have a little less hype and some Ls right now. Their time will come in the end.

Exactly lol.

People are getting ahead of themselves because all the current hype is for the BBP.

To me, that seems more like BBP are the next enemies/the fight against them will happen soon. So oda is hyping them up before the final confrontation with them.

WG is much behind in the schedule of enemies to beat. So they can stand to have a little less hype and some Ls right now. Their time will come in the end.
If science spider Saturn was supposed to be Oda's hype man then..
:milaugh:

Blackbeard's Plan is to make Catarina as Saturn announce him becoming King & part of WG
And They will announce that any Pirate who joins BB's Fleet will have their Bounty Frozen
This will result in Blackbeard gathering Biggest Pirate Fleet Ever in History

Once WG is Threatened, BB won't seek to Replace it, He will Team-Up with it, cuz their Defeat doesn't benefit him
While at same time, He seeks their National Treasure

Exactly lol.

Hmm, Im of two mindsets with Blackbeard.
A lot of his plot for sure has to do with Shanks, Luffy, and Akainu (through Kuzan), which makes me think that (either in Elbaf or after) revolve around some major war between the Yonko and remaining Marines.

However, the other half of that is the idea that he in the least gets 1 Ancient Weapon, being primarily Pluton since he now has Caribou to give him that info. If thats the case, then he parallels Luffy having Shirahoshi as Joyboy did in the past and Imu having presumably Uranus, which aligns with this scene with Imu and those 3 along with Vivi (obviously due to being Lili's descendant).

So Im really not sure what is role in the end will be. I still heavily think Imu is the endgame, but Blackbeard is the other half of that equation in being what seems to be the living will of Rocks, someone who aims for Imu's throne at the top of the world.

Blackbeard's Plan is to make Catarina as Saturn announce him becoming King & part of WG
And They will announce that any Pirate who joins BB's Fleet will have their Bounty Frozen
This will result in Blackbeard gathering Biggest Pirate Fleet Ever in History

Once WG is Threatened, BB won't seek to Replace it, He will Team-Up with it, cuz their Defeat doesn't benefit him
While at same time, He seeks their National Treasure
Oda :please write it instead of me

Aside from that fact that he won't (BB, more than ever now, is Xebec 2.0 and so will fall in a GV 2.0), probably the Revs will change objective...and Dragon will do nothing still lol.

But all that Dragon will come to EH theory came from what?

Aside from that fact that he won't (BB, more than ever now, is Xebec 2.0 and so will fall in a GV 2.0), probably the Revs will change objective...and Dragon will do nothing still lol.

But all that Dragon will come to EH theory came from what?
His connection to Luffy Kuma VP

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Exactly lol.

Bruh

BB doesn't need to take down WG on his own.

Why will he take that risk? He will let SHs and RA take the fight to the WG and will get to the throne when situation warrants.

With him getting atleast one Ancient weapon and copy of Saturn, BB is right there along with WG and Luffy now.

And, with caribou, he is guaranteed to get atleast one AW because otherwise this plots becomes redundant so BB is getting set as FV...

Sort of related but really want to know what Elbaf will be about. After Egghead, presumably an Admiral and Gorosei will be taken out of the story. Will Elbaf be its own thing or an escalated result of Egghead's events?

Like whats happening here, one would assume Akainu is the next main enemy. You "could" make the same justification for Imu there, but the issue with that is his backstory rides on the Void Century, which obviously wont be shown in Elbaf, so no idea there.

Honestly between Akainu, Imu, Shanks and Blackbeard, I have no idea how Oda will resolve them or where geographically, even when you assume all thats left is Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale at this time (unless we go back to Mariejoa)

Have the feeling Blackbeard will fail just like Xebec did because he will be taken out by Luffy before he can accomplish his goals. Thats the whole point of his story. Xebec 2.0.

Imu is just the ultimate villain given his connection and role during void century and his tyranny for 800 years. Someone like that can't get beat or replaced by another villain.

Funny how Teach is picking fights with everyone. Other pirates, marines, WG, Revos.

I'd say Luffy only just pick fights with other pirates. Like true wars. Even at Ennies Lobby he only wanted to save Robin nothing else. And right now he just wants to escape with Vegapunk.