Powers & Abilities If DJ Isn’t From Judge

Judge was not surprised by seeing Sanji using it. I imagine this probably testifies it's not related to him.
that's credible as well.. but he didn't comment at all of his proficiency of the ability so.. that may be credible but vague as well.. (i mean why not mock sanji for using his abilities or his less profiency)

Diable Jambe is 100% from Judge.

it’s Sanji’s version of :

Yonji’s Winch Green
Niji’s Dengeki Blue
Ichigi’s Sparkling Red
Reiju’s Poison Pink
non make sense. If judge use fire centered power for Sanji , he could not desing all RS fireproof. Or when judge see sanjis DJ , he woulnt say failure.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's Bounty Increase? Judge
Sanji's Raid Suit? Judge
Sanji's Fame? Judge
Sanji's Exoskeleton? Judge
Sanji's Fire Powers? Judge
Sanji's Genes? Judge
Sanji's Name? Judge

At this point, i'm not even sure if Oda can still Draw Sanji due to Copyrights
Make list for another character plz :)

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
that's credible as well.. but he didn't comment at all of his proficiency of the ability so.. that may be credible but vague as well.. (i mean why not mock sanji for using his abilities or his less profiency)
I think that's because he didn't know about DJ's power not knowing the mode yet.

I still am not convinced that DJ is from Judge.
Sanji clearly makes a connection between the new germa powers with his siblings', but such a connection is never made by Sanji, or any other Vinsmoke.
The only one who even suggested such a thing was Queen, and then the "Lunarian" thing came into play.
We still don't know much about Sora (but considering how Oda treats most female characters in her position, I don't even think we will know anything else), we don't know much about the "drug" she took, etc.
Oda made that SBS statement about "Sanji's heart burning hotter" than the DJ. In many moments, the DJ power was increased by anger (TB, FI's Hell Memories, when he thought about Judge during their duel and the DJ got a "star-like shape"), etc. Which all leads to DJ being tied to Sanji's emotions.
Now, the modifications aren't tied to "emotions" or not. They are 2 separate things. Judge modified Reiju without stripping her emotions, but when it came to the quadruplets, he wanted to "improve" them, by taking away their emotions so they could be even better "human weapons" and follow his orders.
When Sora has "the big fight" with Judge, is due to Judge's desire to create emotionless kids. That was the point that Sora disagreed. About the "enhancement" part, put yourself on Sora's shoe. Which parent wouldn't want their children to become invulnerable and strong so they wouldn't get hurt? Sora never treated Reiju as a freak, despite Reiju being modified. That is a point that some people here fail to grasp.
The doctors from Germa said that they didn't know to what extent the drug had affected the quadruplets. They didn't know why Sanji wouldn't manifest the modifications, despite having them, etc. Sanji was an unknown factor even to the Germa scientists. When Sanji left, Judge was convinced that Sanji had ZERO manifestations. During their duels, he makes ZERO comments about DJ. Only a few random goons talk about it being strange, which is weird because they serve a bunch of people with elemental powers. They should, in theory, consider DJ a normal thing for Sanji to have. That would indicate that, whatever DJ is, is not the same thing as what his siblings have. Or that it at least has a different trigger.

About the "judge carries sanji", memes aside this is a retarded concept, pure and simple. That's not how life works.
But that would mean he has one special powers up to be awakened

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbh. Judge worked with Vegapunk, right?

Wouldn't surprise me if Judge knows the technique of extracting powers from the Devil Fruit users and putting them into living beings ( humans and etc ) or robots.

Maybe Judge took/stole Mera Mera extraction and implemented it in well Sora? or god know how he gave gimmicks to all of his children.

Wouldn't surprise me if Judge knows the technique of extracting powers from the Devil Fruit users and putting them into living beings ( humans and etc ) or robots.

Maybe Judge took/stole Mera Mera extraction and implemented it in well Sora? or god know how he gave gimmicks to all of his children.
Again. How is fire fitting invisibilty?

sounds convincing but then the lunarian analogy wouldn't have been made

lol

It might be from sora

Diable jambe is a heat/fire related power that has nothing to do with that and works based on sanjis own emotions. The more passionate or angry he is the stronger

Stealth blacks whole ability is based on stealth obviously aka invisibility. The rs itself is built to be specifically heat/fire resistant

Diable jambe is its own thing

It might be from sora

Diable jambe is a heat/fire related power that has nothing to do with that and works based on sanjis own emotions. The more passionate or angry he is the stronger

Stealth blacks whole ability is based on stealth obviously aka invisibility. The rs itself is built to be specifically heat/fire resistant

Sora had trouble with stealth of stealth black.. and not his fire if he had that by any chance... makes sense

Show Sabo to Queen and he would made the same comment without previous knowledge of Sabo eating Mera.
hevs a logia and sanji is nit that's simple.. sanji wouldn't be kicking with his base leg if was a logia... and Queen wouldn't deduce such as well

It might be from sora

Nah. The Raid Suits have always had different powers from the users own strength. Yonji's ecensto gauntlets, and Reiju's wings, for one

what complicates things is the fact that reiju prolly has a DF for herself
It was just started once on a OP magazine, which I wouldn't take as canon too much

If she has its ok. But we know she is a bit different to her brothers after all and we have seen the other brothers using their powers without suit

It was just started once on a OP magazine, which I wouldn't take as canon too much

If she has its ok. But we know she is a bit different to her brothers after all and we have seen the other brothers using their powers without suit
yea i figured it too..in a way oda distinguished her from them

btw if lets supposed that It is lunarian genes that gives sanji DJ and Minks for niji..

then where in the hell Ichiji got his laser ability from.. the last time i checked there wasn't such specie anywhere and seeing how BM has every specie except 3 (Giants,lunarian, and possibly Onis)

what tf is with ichiji?

and Yonji is just bruh

Last edited:
Sanji's Bounty Increase? Judge
Sanji's Raid Suit? Judge
Sanji's Fame? Judge
Sanji's Exoskeleton? Judge
Sanji's Fire Powers? Judge
Sanji's Genes? Judge
Sanji's Name? Judge

At this point, i'm not even sure if Oda can still Draw Sanji due to Copyrights
2 of 3 of Zoro's magical swords were made by the old gramps in his east blue village who taught him Sunacchi and was presumably his grandfather. He get's Asura +CoC+ missing eye from Ryuma

Luffy is a mixture of Garp's genes and Roger's will.