Powers & Abilities If King does not have coc why he will fight against Zoro?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
why zoro vs king? what relation they have? zoro vs orochi would've most relavation than king
Why Zoro vs Monet?
Or Zoro vs Pica?
Or Zoro vs Killer?
There needs to be no great build-up for Zoro and whoever crosses his path. Kaido is one of the rare ones who gets build-up.
jinbei,marco, law, kid, killer...
They would all lose to King.
one of the most important
THE most important, all others can do is stall. Zoro can make it all go away.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Why Zoro vs Monet?
Or Zoro vs Pica?
Or Zoro vs Killer?
There needs to be no great build-up for Zoro and whoever crosses his path. Kaido is one of the rare ones who gets build-up.

so you want another mid diff
ps: king doesn't demostrated to be stronger than killer (killer=king>queen=sanji)

Why Zoro vs Monet?
Or Zoro vs Pica?
Or Zoro vs Killer?

True zoro is most lethal but let not forget lethality isn't what onky matters... he'd gradually wear down Kaido with luffy... and for that a team work is require sharing the burden and responsibilities.. luffy may not be as potent but he'd surely land hits once in gear 5 after zoro or someone else craves an opening by holding off kaido... zoro isn't the only ace to win this.. lets not forget gear 5 and what weird ass tank that would be.. anf then if Yamato is still there she can be an asset to depending of how she does now.. and someone else might come in as well... its a collaborative work.
Post automatically merged:

you could say that zoro is also a crucial aspect a unique one for that fact if he's going to take kaido down.. but darn hell he won't be the one pummeling kaido

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
True zoro is most lethal but let not forget lethality isn't what onky matters... he'd gradually wear down Kaido with luffy... and for that a team work is require sharing the burden and responsibilities.. luffy may not be as potent but he'd surely land hits once in gear 5 after zoro or someone else craves an opening by holding off kaido... zoro isn't the only ace to win this.. lets not forget gear 5 and what weird ass tank that would be.. anf then if Yamato is still there she can be an asset to depending of how she does now.. and someone else might come in as well... its a collaborative work.
i can see zoro and yamato (hakai?) make kaido be hurt to luffy can defeat him in one vs one

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
so you want another mid diff
ps: king doesn't demostrated to be stronger than killer (killer=king>queen=sanji)
King didnt demonstrate to be stronger than anyone because he didnt beat anyone but it doesnt affect his strength.
If they end up fighting I dont know if it is going to be mid diff, it should be higher(Zoro not using Asura).
King>Killer>Queen~Sanji

Kaido was said to be team effort from the start since he is hyped up as 1vs1 king so anyone beating him alone was never an option.
How much they wear him down doesnt really matter. If he is at 40% or at 0%, he will stand back up faster than the good guys.
So, even if they do get him down to 0%, 5 minutes later he is back on his feet while the good guys are still at 0%.
"Sever his wind pipe, the fight isnt over as long as he is breathing".

The story has done no such thing. You just keep pedalling the same shit yet can't even show a single panel of zoro vs King set up.
Zoro doesn't know yamato even exists all he knows is luffy lost and kaido is coming down to start clearing them out. He's not taking that drug cause he's rushing to fight King is he
I like how your argument against me is "prove Zoro vs King", which I've given you plenty of reasons why over the past few months but you refuse to acknowledge them. The story literally has Zoro recovering on the performance floor for a reason. Sanji encountered, fought, and defeated Jabra all within 2 chapters. He had ZERO connection to Jabra beforehand. I've told you already: Narrative connections can support a match (Sanji vs Queen), but the lack thereof does NOT discount one (Zoro vs King). They HAVE connections on a "motif" level, not a narrative one.

Yes, the story has literally closed the door on Zoro vs Kaido lol:

- Luffy: "You two go down, I'll beat Kaido"
- Zoro: "Leave Kaido to Luffy!" "Go to the performance floor"
- Luffy: "I WILL defeat Kaido" to Momo and the whole army
- Yamato: "I will hold you off until Luffy comes back"

The narration has been on repeat telling you its not happening. Zoro has not at all proclaimed he's going back to fight Kaido. It has literally not happened. None of the scabbards intended to fight Kaido again after losing, they decided to help other fronts of the army.

the story said than we are waiting a strong samurai lika oden and this is zoro.
In the case of king, zoro and he doesn't connect anything in all the arc (unlike than sanji and queen)
Read my above response. That doesn't mean shit. Its not like Jinbe was "set up" to fight WsW prior to 998. It's not like Franky was "set up" to fight Sasaki prior to 996. While clearly set in that direction, it's not like Robin was "set up" to fight Black Maria in 1005. Same shit here, characters don't HAVE to have narrative connections prior to their fights. It just so happens Oda set up Sanji and Queen, so it was obvious to guess. He literally did not set up Sanji vs Jabra prior to their two chapter fight, but people seem to forget that exists.

Fighting King or fighting Kaido doesn't matter: The army will witness Zoro fighting SOMEONE, and they can comment in his prowess then. You guys are going to burn yourself expecting him to fight Kaido again lol

i can see zoro and yamato (hakai?) make kaido be hurt to luffy can defeat him in one vs one
whatever it is oda better not make it so that only a single character carries everyone.. this better be an all out responsibility and coordination... just a solo work is not only an ass pull but also would ruin the heat of the moments

King didnt demonstrate to be stronger than anyone because he didnt beat anyone but it doesnt affect his strength.
If they end up fighting I dont know if it is going to be mid diff, it should be higher(Zoro not using Asura).
King>Killer>Queen~Sanji

Kaido was said to be team effort from the start since he is hyped up as 1vs1 king so anyone beating him alone was never an option.
How much they wear him down doesnt really matter. If he is at 40% or at 0%, he will stand back up faster than the good guys.
So, even if they do get him down to 0%, 5 minutes later he is back on his feet while the good guys are still at 0%.
"Sever his wind pipe, the fight isnt over as long as he is breathing".
lmao
that was kaido in his dragon form not going all out in his the most offensive form using Acoc.. things will be different.. rn kaido admits that fighting luffy really got him thrilled.. not zoro and luffy teamwork will the last thing he sees before kicking the mill

Weird that you say that considering that Zoro is literally THE most important person in stopping Kaido.
:seriously:

No lmao, that's Luffy. How the fuck do you at all read the last 10 chapters and say it's Zoro lmfao. How about you read 1014-1016 again? Zoro's name is not uttered when talking about defeating Kaido, it's Luffy 700 thousand times because he's the God savior in every arc.

You know this, you just deny reality and live in fantasy land

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I like how your argument against me is "prove Zoro vs King", which I've given you plenty of reasons why over the past few months but you refuse to acknowledge them. The story literally has Zoro recovering on the performance floor for a reason. Sanji encountered, fought, and defeated Jabra all within 2 chapters. He had ZERO connection to Jabra beforehand. I've told you already: Narrative connections can support a match (Sanji vs Queen), but the lack thereof does NOT discount one (Zoro vs King). They HAVE connections on a "motif" level, not a narrative one.

Yes, the story has literally closed the door on Zoro vs Kaido lol:

- Luffy: "You two go down, I'll beat Kaido"
- Zoro: "Leave Kaido to Luffy!" "Go to the performance floor"
- Luffy: "I WILL defeat Kaido" to Momo and the whole army
- Yamato: "I will hold you off until Luffy comes back"

The narration has been on repeat telling you its not happening. Zoro has not at all proclaimed he's going back to fight Kaido. It has literally not happened. None of the scabbards intended to fight Kaido again after losing, they decided to help other fronts of the army.

Read my above response. That doesn't mean shit. Its not like Jinbe was "set up" to fight WsW prior to 998. It's not like Franky was "set up" to fight Sasaki prior to 996. While clearly set in that direction, it's not like Robin was "set up" to fight Black Maria in 1005. Same shit here, characters don't HAVE to have narrative connections prior to their fights. It just so happens Oda set up Sanji and Queen, so it was obvious to guess. He literally did not set up Sanji vs Jabra prior to their two chapter fight, but people seem to forget that exists.

Fighting King or fighting Kaido doesn't matter: The army will witness Zoro fighting SOMEONE, and they can comment in his prowess then. You guys are going to burn yourself expecting him to fight Kaido again lol
You've not given a single reason. That's the whole point. That's why I keep asking you. Yet you continue to say you have when you haven't.

All irrelevant points that have been debunked already.
Heck luffy said to everyone on the floor he was going to beat kaido and zoro still went himself and told luffy to his face he's going.
The only reason zoro left the fight was cause of his condition. His condition that won't be an issue as soon as he takes that drug.
Why you comparing them to zoro
Why would zoro have no set up for a fight in his own arc
against someone he already counters and we know he already has the ap to beat.
Yup and what did kaido say to yamato beating him and driving him off wano won't work cause he will keep coming back to wano. His head is coming off.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
lmao
that was kaido in his dragon form not going all out in his the most offensive form using Acoc.. things will be different.. rn kaido admits that fighting luffy really got him thrilled.. not zoro and luffy teamwork will the last thing he sees before kicking the mill
What does it matter which form he uses? It is clearly said that he needs to be killed - to stop him from breathing - death.
:seriously:

No lmao, that's Luffy. How the fuck do you at all read the last 10 chapters and say it's Zoro lmfao. How about you read 1014-1016 again? Zoro's name is not uttered when talking about defeating Kaido, it's Luffy 700 thousand times because he's the God savior in every arc.

You know this, you just deny reality and live in fantasy land
Because we read far longer than just the last 10 chapters?
Which part of Kaido will get back up 5 minutes later do you not understand?

You've not given a single reason.

And yet all you can provide for Zoro vs Kaido is conjecture, fan guesses and biased observations. I've given you my reasoning, and you've given me yours.

- Zoro told Luffy he was going BEFORE the rooftop lmao, after the rooftop: "Leave Kaido to Luffy". Luffy made the announcement to defeat Kaido AFTER this. How the fuck are you going to use a statement from Zoro in the 990's when in the 1010's Zoro has said something else? Until Zoro says that he plans in fighting Kaido again, you are literally making shit up.

- Zoro recovering does not suggest Zoro vs Kaido round 2. Provide a source for where Zoro intends to fight Kaido again. His condition was that he lost. Doesn't matter to who, doesn't matter how. He left the roof and was told to sit out of said fight. Zoro has NOT said he's fighting Kaido again.

- Sanji vs Jabra. Not set up at all, still happened. Jinbe vs WsW. Not set up at all, still happened. Zoro is like every other character in this series. Oda can set up or not set up his fights just like everyone else in this series.

- My argument has nothing to do with ZKK. Stop confusing Zoro vs Kaido with ZKK. I don't care about ZKK, stop bringing up ZKK.

What does it matter which form he uses? It is clearly said that he needs to be killed - to stop him from breathing - death.

Because we read far longer than just the last 10 chapters?
Which part of Kaido will get back up 5 minutes later do you not understand?
So you are theorizing like everyone else then?

Can someone please read the Thread title? Where is ZKK at all a topic here?

Zoro vs Kaido is NOT ZKK. One is a full blown fight. One is a finishing blow.

Theres NOTHING that says Zoro can't fight King then kill Kaido. There's also nothing that says that will happen at all. It's all literal fan theories.

>King dont have a coc
>Zoro likes coc
>Zoro is sad

Jokes aside, i think Greg have made a good thread on twitter about Zoro, and why the fight with King will serve for he to have a good 1v1 fight in Onigashima and feed the Zoro craving west something for them to keep them calm, while the drug give a good reason for him to stay out of combat in the aftermatch of Wano.

If he dont fight King, who he will fight? BM is for Law and Kid, Kaido is for Luffy, the third strongest enemy is King, what better character in the alliance to take him than Luffy righ hand man? Zoro already have his great moment against the Emperors, cutting Kaido and taking the Hakai, but was already proved that even if he can cut Kaido he is not strong enought to beat him, he himself show this by using Ashura and not beating the Emperor even with his strongest power.

The same way Luffy defeated a YC in the last Arc and now is going for the Emperor, Oda will make Luffy main fighters defeat YCs to get them to a lvl where the SH can rival any other Emperor crews. Since Arlong Park Oda do this same thing.

A win against King would cement Zoro position as a "YC" and put him in the right place for a fight with Mihawk in the next Arc. Where he still would have to struggle to win against Mihawk, and would get out of the fight as probably the strongest pirate besides the Emperors. There's no reason to make Zoro beat Kaido in Wano them downgrade him to fight Mihawk.

Probably Zoro progression of fights from here to the end of the manga will be something like:
King->Mihawk->Shiryu->Fujitora->Bald Gorosei

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And yet all you can provide for Zoro vs Kaido is conjecture, fan guesses and biased observations. I've given you my reasoning, and you've given me yours.

- Zoro told Luffy he was going BEFORE the rooftop lmao, after the rooftop: "Leave Kaido to Luffy". Luffy made the announcement to defeat Kaido AFTER this. How the fuck are you going to use a statement from Zoro in the 990's when in the 1010's Zoro has said something else? Until Zoro says that he plans in fighting Kaido again, you are literally making shit up.

- Zoro recovering does not suggest Zoro vs Kaido round 2. Provide a source for where Zoro intends to fight Kaido again. His condition was that he lost. Doesn't matter to who, doesn't matter how. He left the roof and was told to sit out of said fight. Zoro has NOT said he's fighting Kaido again.

- Sanji vs Jabra. Not set up at all, still happened. Jinbe vs WsW. Not set up at all, still happened. Zoro is like every other character in this series. Oda can set up or not set up his fights just like everyone else in this series.

- My argument has nothing to do with ZKK. Stop confusing Zoro vs Kaido with ZKK. I don't care about ZKK, stop bringing up ZKK.

So you are theorizing like everyone else then?

Can someone please read the Thread title? Where is ZKK at all a topic here?

Zoro vs Kaido is NOT ZKK. One is a full blown fight. One is a finishing blow.

Theres NOTHING that says Zoro can't fight King then kill Kaido. There's also nothing that says that will happen at all. It's all literal fan theories.
No I'm talking about when luffy shouted to the live floor to take care of things here I'm gonna fight kaido zoro ignored him and went up anyway
He left it to luffy cause he had no other choice cause of his condition and luffy lost.
I've given you proof. Zoro isn't saying give me the drug now or else it doesn't matter cause he's thinking of king is he.

Exactly, I was never saying anything else. There is nothing that says Zoro cant beat up King and proceed to fight and kill Kaido.
Zoro is the only one who can kill him and it is of utmost importance that he is killed which has been shoved down our throats in whole arc.
Talk to the other guys in the thread lol. They share different opinions.

As for Zoro being the sole savior of the arc, we'll have to wait and see. Again, I have nothing against ZKK, I'm just saying a full blown rematch fight is likely not the case when that is solely Luffy's objective, especially based on the narrative. Even ZKK isn't truly supported by Zoro's dialogue at this point, but I'm not saying it can't happen either way. That's just my opinion.

Whether or not Oda has the balls to allow Kaido to legit die is up to Oda. What is being argued here is that Zoro "won't fight King because he's fighting Kaido again", according to several users here lol

No I'm talking about when luffy shouted to the live floor to take care of things here I'm gonna fight kaido zoro ignored him and went up anyway
He left it to luffy cause he had no other choice cause of his condition and luffy lost.
I've given you proof. Zoro isn't saying give me the drug now or else it doesn't matter cause he's thinking of king is he.
Once again, happened before the rooftop right? Post rooftop Zoro: "Leave Kaido to Luffy".

Zoro wants the drug to "help". Nothing is supporting he's fighting King OR Kaido with thst statement. Literally it supports nothing outside of him recovering and being used to turn the tide. Oda could have him fight fodder for the rest of the arc if that were the case.

Zoro being on the performance floor by itself implies he will stay there though, since it was his idea to go there. He's not saying "get me back to Kaido" or "get me back to the roof".

I feel like you need to wait to make statements like "he won't fight King" until he legitimately recovers and we see what he does.