Future Events If Oda continues to milk one piece for money........

Of course we complain
Not like you who just suck everything oda said
Didn't want to complain ≠ sucking Oda
You just carelessly make the conclusion

What Oda did to you?
Or precisely, what you already did to Oda that he didn't return your favor?
You seems like very salty toward him lol
:milaugh:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I genuinely cannot imagine the life someone has to live to post on a one piece forum about how bad the series is day in and day out instead of just dropping the series. Your hypothetical isn't going to happen because despite all the whining and complaining the majority of readers still enjoy the series.

:funky:

I genuinely cannot imagine the life someone has to live to post on a one piece forum about how bad the series is day in and day out instead of just dropping the series. Your hypothetical isn't going to happen because despite all the whining and complaining the majority of readers still enjoy the series.

The crazy irony is calling people Oda-dickriders when they seemingly cant get enough being fucked by him :kobeha:

What makes you think that? I find wano one piece mid. You don't know jack shit about me lmfao
Wano occupies a weird spot in the series. It's what I call mid top tier. Some of the worst moments combined with some of the best. It's an extremely flawed arc with a lot of great moments.
Post automatically merged:

The crazy irony is calling people Oda-dickriders when they seemingly cant get enough being fucked by him :kobeha:
It's called being a tsun tsun. But some of these clown are straight up yanderes.

Posting it once and twice is fine. But these guys make threads after threads lol.