Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
He kneeled for what ??? Zoro kneeled for what ??
Desparite ?

Your brain is kinda works different. If something give zoro , that not means OMG THE MOST POWERFUL THİNG I HAVER EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.d

Every CoC user dont have to be callous .
Post automatically merged:

Strawhats dont have hierarchy.
Roger kneeled before whitebeard and beg for carry oden for 1 year to complete his will - Becoming to PK
Zoro Kneeled before Mihawk and beg for train him for 2 years to complete his will - Becoming to WSS
both WB,Mihawk didnt like to roger,zoro beg like that

Zoro = Roger :seriously:

You :kobeha: damn man. stfu dont even reply me
these sanjitards are worst. crew cook Overrated as fuck but cant do a shit

Roger kneeled before whitebeard and beg for carry oden for 1 year to complete his will - Becoming to PK
Zoro Kneeled before Mihawk and beg for train him for 2 years to complete his will - Becoming to WSS
both WB,Mihawk didnt like to roger,zoro beg like that

Zoro = Roger :seriously:

You :kobeha: damn man. stfu dont even reply me
these sanjitards are worst. crew cook Overrated as fuck but cant do a shit
Main point is kneeling , crying cannot be indicate of weakness. This kind of things depends on case. But still you try to prove something. Dont you understand ironi ? Be sure , i like Zoro and zoro moments . Only differences i dont hate any SH .d

They make fun of baking cakes in the WC. He saved the lives of thousands of people he didn't know with his cake. I'm having a hard time really understanding these condescending things.

Because One piece is not one punch man is not dragon ball. One piece feeding from its story plotting. If you see just who strong , change the anime.

Main point is kneeling , crying cannot be indicate of weakness. This kind of things depends on case. But still you try to prove something. Dont you understand ironi ? Be sure , i like Zoro and zoro moments . Only differences i dont hate any SH .d
tf with you dude?? u clowning? you are the one said coc users never knell and after got roasted you saying kneel doesnt mattter? dont even fucking reply to me never seen a such a toxic. wasting time by spaming. gtfo here don't quote me

I think he has a decent chance. The more CoC characters getting revealed, specifically admirals, the higher likelihood

Also Oda’s opinion of Sanji is much higher than most users here. When Sanji asked Robin for help the fandom crucified him while Oda intended it to be a positive thing. People need to read Oda’s intention more than their own interpretation

@BangMi I love your theory, people said Sanji would never get COC in his life, bc he is easily crying, easy to women and more and more behave that isnot present in Conqueror. Look at Luffy, he still easy to crying for something , maybe not important but that why he still get his coc?. Sanji is enough to get a COC but i think maybe later.

tf with you dude?? u clowning? you are the one said coc users never knell and after got roasted you saying kneel doesnt mattter? dont even fucking reply to me never seen a such a toxic. wasting time by spaming. gtfo here don't quote me
I don't want to mess with you. Leave me alone . I can't deal with idiots whose thoughts are imprisoned to a certain point and who can't get over this limit.

Please do not quote me with this bs next time.

Its a direct statement, "drop your stupid ambition when the going gets tough", no room for a debate here.
I will every time i see you post that panel which denotes either your lack of ability to understand Baratie in it's entirety, or purposely cherry picking the part of the arc that fits your agenda :jordanmf:

Sanji is at a point where he values anothers dream over his own, so he'd rather never make his ambition a reality if that means he can't be there to help out Zeff.

Clearly it's idiotic to say it has to do with "when the going gets tough" when in the very same arc Sanji's just as willing to die for what he believes is important

Also Zoro and Sanji are more similar thank you'd think here since Zoro is basically also doing this because of Kuina, so him reaching his ambition is also fueled by the promise he made to her. But Sanji's obviously not aware of that, and he's at a point where doing something for himself and "throwing his life away" in that manner feels selfish to him in the light of the debt he owes towards Zeff.