Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
@BangMi I love your theory, people said Sanji would never get COC in his life, bc he is easily crying, easy to women and more and more behave that isnot present in Conqueror. Look at Luffy, he still easy to crying for something , maybe not important but that why he still get his coc?. Sanji is enough to get a COC but i think maybe later.
There is a community of idiots who see people being emotional as a weakness. Do you want a sample? The biggest example is
m0nst3Rx

I don't want to mess with you. Leave me alone . I can't deal with idiots whose thoughts are imprisoned to a certain point and who can't get over this limit.
just fucking read what you asking. you don't even know what the fuck you talking about. you are the one who quote me dont even fucking quote me again toxic as hell.
Post automatically merged:

There is a community of idiots who see people being emotional as a weakness. Do you want a sample? The biggest example is
m0nst3Rx
wanna cry ? got hurt :milaugh: lol

i dont take standing in a panel where coc is used , (my opinion on usopp as well) is a hint for coc
neither do I think cover page (law fans should start using the kidd luffy cover to push a coc hint as well lol) or a nose bleeding panel is ...... .......

that one panel with zoro while sanji was surprised luffy had coc
for zoro it was a requirement , if he didnt he had to step down, why would that be ?
why was urashima intimidated?
monet?
these are hints

he doesnt get it imo
doesnt need it
marco is wb rhm without it and no I dont think he doesnt get it for a dumb reason like crying .

i dont take standing in a panel where coc is used , (my opinion on usopp as well) is a hint for coc
neither do I think cover page (law fans should start using the kidd luffy cover tp push a coc hint as well lol) or a nose bleeding panel is ...... .......

that one panel with zoro while sanji was surprised luffy had coc
for zoro it was a requirement , if he didnt he had to step down, why would that be ?
why was urashima intimidated?
monet?
these are hints

he doesnt get it imo
doesnt need it
marco is wb rhm without it and no I dont think he doesnt get it for a dumb reason like crying .
I mean this cover

will likely outright be called "Color of the Supreme King" and only feature Conquerors.

I'm not aware of any such Volume Cover out of the hundred we got thus far to so easily discard it as of significance :milaugh:

I mean this cover

will likely outright be called "Color of the Supreme King" and only feature Conquerors.

I\m not aware of any such Volume Cover out of the hundred we got thus far to so easily discard it as of significance :milaugh:
assumption
and I know the cover
reading too much into it.

I have seen what people said about this
what they said on this

I have seen enough ....

assumption
and I know the cover
If said assumption is correct, you'd think using the fact that the one Volume Cover called Color of the Supreme King features only characters confirmed to have the Color of the Supreme King, except the daughter of Kaido who's likely to have it, is reading too much into it for Sanji's presence to have anything to do with that ?

I mean this cover

I'm not aware of any such Volume Cover out of the hundred we got thus far to so easily discard it as of significance :milaugh:
If the cover really is CoC I take it as a serious hint, but it’s still far from proof.

And if he doesn’t get CoC in Wano then I’ll know I read way too much into a volume cover lol.

assumption
and I know the cover

I have seen what people said about this
what they said on this

I have seen enough ....
I mean if the first one was called "Strongest Straw Hat Duo" and the second one was called "Strongest Supernova Captains" you'd think nothing of the correlation between the title and the characters featured on the cover ? :milaugh:

If said assumption is correct, you'd think using the fact that the one Volume Cover called Color of the Supreme King features only characters confirmed to have the Color of the Supreme King, except the daughter of Kaido who's likely to have it, is reading too much into it for Sanji's presence to have anything to do with that ?
you started off with an assumption soits already a reach
and to the second yes
will the whole hint fall apart if the name wasnt that?
its standing on weak legs.

I mean if the first one was called "Strongest Straw Hat Duo" and the second one was called "Strongest Supernova Captains" you'd think nothing of the correlation between the title and the characters featured on the cover ? :milaugh:
were they called that
tough luck
sounds like this one prob wont be in line with your guess
i wonder how long this 'hint' holds for then.

law in both clashes of luffy using coc
a top 3 sn captain
featured on a coverpage with two others who use coc here
by the logic of people here these are "hints" he gets it as well...
lol.
ok .....

Last edited:
you started off with an assumption soits already a reach
and to the second yes
will the whole hint fall apart if the name wasnt that?
its standing on weak legs.
Not much of a reach when the most important chapter in the volume is literaly called that

And there's no way that it's "reading into it too much" if the Title is Color of the Supreme King and all characters on the cover are known to have it except for Yamato who most would agree has a very good chance, and Sanji who more would agree he does as well if not for his dedicated group of haters :milaugh:

The title is kinda suspicious tho, why would Sanji be there? like, it's clear he is syde by side with Zoro, both beneath Luffy, and Ace is there too. The thing is, if Yamato has CoC and she joins the crew i see no reason for Sanji to not have it, especially with his whole build up until now (which still happening).

I always wonder if the people who spread this scan, have really finished reading baratie, or are they just trolls who spread silly things to troll
Your anger or tears wont change what Sanji said there.

I will every time i see you post that panel which denotes either your lack of ability to understand Baratie in it's entirety, or purposely cherry picking the part of the arc that fits your agenda :jordanmf:

Sanji is at a point where he values anothers dream over his own, so he'd rather never make his ambition a reality if that means he can't be there to help out Zeff.

Clearly it's idiotic to say it has to do with "when the going gets tough" when in the very same arc Sanji's just as willing to die for what he believes is important

Also Zoro and Sanji are more similar thank you'd think here since Zoro is basically also doing this because of Kuina, so him reaching his ambition is also fueled by the promise he made to her. But Sanji's obviously not aware of that, and he's at a point where doing something for himself and "throwing his life away" in that manner feels selfish to him in the light of the debt he owes towards Zeff.
Your posts are reminding me how annoying and thick skulled the Sanji fanboys were back in the days.

Sanji burying his own dream for Zeff is one thing, but thats not relatable here. Sanji clearly mentioned, Zoro should give up his dream because its not achievable. There is no defending him here. If you look at his monologue, he clearly thinks like an average joe, "
"{Crazy asshole...!! He was going to fight the strongest man in the world! He knew what would happen...!!! Give up your ambition, if it'll get you killed!!}"

He had little respect for people's convictions to the point he used to call them stupid on their face =>

How does Sanji abandoning his dream for Zeff's sake justify him belittling other people's ambitions?

You made a nice story, but I am not buying it.

Also, you are wrong about Zoro's dream. He wanted to be the WSS even before that promise with Kuina.

Not much of a reach when the most important chapter in the volume is literaly called that

And there's no way that it's "reading into it too much" if the Title is Color of the Supreme King and all characters on the cover are known to have it except for Yamato who most would agree has a very good chance, and Sanji who more would agree he does as well if not for his dedicated group of haters :milaugh:
yup
bet all your hopes on a volume title that isnt out.
as I said
weak legs
what hints can you find in the story , thats how I see it
if its standing and observing when someone uses coc
sorry not sold.

lol the two exceptions you listed
shocker zoro and sanji in a cover page with luffy. goodluck
tell me when the volume title comes out
and we'll see how far you are doing with the hint.

I mean this cover

Yeah sure, all of them in the cover have CoC, only different kind of CoC.

Zoro = Color of Conqueror
Luffy = Color of Clown
Ace = Color of Corpse
Yamao = Color of Cosplaying
Judge's son = Color of Crybaby

Your anger or tears wont change what Sanji said there.

Your posts are reminding me how annoying and thick skulled the Sanji fanboys were back in the days.

Sanji burying his own dream for Zeff is one thing, but thats not relatable here. Sanji clearly mentioned, Zoro should give up his dream because its not achievable. There is no defending him here. If you look at his monologue, he clearly thinks like an average joe, "
"{Crazy asshole...!! He was going to fight the strongest man in the world! He knew what would happen...!!! Give up your ambition, if it'll get you killed!!}"

He had little respect for people's convictions to the point he used to call them stupid on their face =>

How does Sanji abandoning his dream for Zeff's sake justify him belittling other people's ambitions?

You made a nice story, but I am not buying it.

Also, you are wrong about Zoro's dream. He wanted to be the WSS even before that promise with Kuina.
Because Sanji thought little of doing something for yourself, but would be willing to go to all those lengths for Zeff. Everything i wrote in the post you quoted applies and explains.