Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
Only the first point of this thread is worthy of ridicule in my opinion, and the last point if you just take it by itself and try to rely heavily on just said point instead of including it as a minor detail that supports constant paralel portrayal of separating Zoro and Sanji in significant moments. Definitely not something i'd bring up in the manner it was brought up in this thread.

Except for that nothing was "debunked".

Baratie was brought up as a "debunk" when in fact that's the first arc that basically gives an early definition of CoC and Zeff outright says that Sanji has it

The "Strong Will of the Wano Samurai" was brought up as a "debunk"

When in fact Oda uses these Strong Willed Samurai starting to give up at the news of Luffy's defeat and thought that Momonosuke might be captured/dead to contrast them with Zoro and Sanji to show how their Conviction is that much stronger to the point where the Samurai can't even understand how Sanji continues to fight after he learns about Luffy's death.

The "debunk" for Oda making it so that only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp witness Rayleigh's CoC, with Luffy and Zoro already confirmed CoC users and Usopp as someone who lied about it when all of his other lies comes true is a vague stance such as "this ain't solid evidence".

And then there's a lot of claims that "All the SH's are determined so Sanji is nothing special", which ignores Oda separating Sanji alongside Zoro in moments such as TB in order to showcase their determination specifically separated from everyone else, or the much more recent example where Zoro and Sanji are highlited to refuse Kaido's surrender offer at the same time.

Also @Zoro D Goat provided a good picture in this post, albeit not all encompassing

Highlighting Sanji's ability to influence others and gain support and followers time and time again.

Also Rayleigh outright said

"Most people who've made a name for themselves in this world posses this power"

So then you have to argue that Sanji must not make a name for himself in the One Piece world for it to be unlikely to have it

while acknowledging the fact that Shanks had Beckman, Roux and Yasopp in his crew who have made a name for themselves and are widely renowned ( Btw, these also happen to be the characters people agree to parallel Zoro, Sanji and Usopp with in the Red Hair Pirates, who just so happen to be the SH's i'm arguing will all have CoC in the end ), and taking note of the fact that one of Luffy's main claims that kickstarted One Piece and his journey was that he will have a crew that is better than his

User Comrade Pretty much explained most of your points regarding Conviction, Ambition, and Will so I'll just copy his argument here. Although Obviously I support his argument it doesn't mean your argument is wrong. This case is not as idiotic as the other ones your still supporting. So yeah you do you.

The connection which the strawhats have with Luffy, runs deeper than those of the Samurai.

It's comparable to Oden and the scabbards. The scabbards never hesitated throwing their lives away for either Oden or their companions.
  • The scabbards immediately following Oden into the pot with boiling oil, willing to sacrifice themselves for their master
  • Inu and Neko letting themselves being tortured and having their limbs removed in the process by Jack, yet not betraying Raizo
  • Ashura immediately sacrificing himself by taking Kanjuro's bomb
All of them are willing to die for Oden without hesitation. Doesn't make them conquerors.

Sanji had no single conqueror moment. Conqueror's Haki is a different kind of intimidation and will power. It goes beyond what Sanji has displayed. There is no single hint he has it. While when it comes to Zoro, there were several hints; be it when
  • Monet was in a deep state of awe and horror simply due to Zoro's aura
  • several strong characters (like the supernova) calling Zoro a monster and asking how someone like him can be a mere underling
  • Two Shichibukai (Kuma, Mihawk) pointing out what strong ambition Zoro possesses, especially Mihawk, Shanks' equal, already saying about east blue level Zoro, that such strength is rarely seen in this world
Here's Sanji's ambition:

Zoro: "I'm willing to die for my ambition"
Sanji: "Abandon your ambition and run away"

Of course Sanji, such as the rest of the crew, have greater ambition when it comes to Luffy, but a true conqueror's ambition is not tied to a specific person, he has incredible ambition on his own. Like Zoro wanting to be the greatest in the world and willing to die already before meeting Luffy. Sanji had no ambition prior to joining Luffy.
Now Regarding all the other non-sense points here it a post from another user debunking the BS OP posted.

BangMi said:
> When Luffy use Conqueror Haki in Udon Prison, we saw that japanese letter right in Luffy's panel, the same thing happen when Zoro about to use Ashura to cut Kaido and then later on Kaido asking Zoro about Conqueror Haki.
> Now about Sanji, he also got the same japanese letter which is hinted about Conqueror Haki while he is in Bath house in Flower Capital when fighting X-Drake and Hawkins. Is that a Conqueror Haki too? maybe yes and maybe not

That was meant for Nami, not Sanji
It was a Joke from SBS where Oda said that Nami's Happiness Punch is more effective than CoC
Oda even further Hinted at it by showing us Sanji Knocked Out in similar Position to Luffy vs Kaido in Act 1, because Kaido used CoC too

BangMi said:
> Back in Sabaody Archipelago, we meet Silvers Rayleigh which is a Vice Captain/Right Hand Man of The Pirate King, Gol D. Roger
> When we saw the first time he used CoC, only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp got an highlighted/single panel about them reacting to Rayleigh's CoC.
> In that panel, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji isn't even afraid and we even saw Sanji's eye looks like that.

Sorry to disappoint you, but first time Straw Hats witnessed CoC was when Luffy used it on Duval's Motobaro
And do you know who reacted? ONLY ZORO
And then we saw the reactions of others

BangMi said:
> Earlier, we got a leak about One Piece Volume 99,100, and 101 Cover. And we got One Piece Volume 100 Cover which is featured by Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Yamato.
> If we realize, among Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Yamato there is a 3 Conqueror Haki users.
> That means, only Yamato and Sanji who doesn't confirmed to be Conqueror Haki users.
> In last chapter of One Piece (Chapter 1016), we saw Yamato clash with Kaido and produced a big lightning.
> Now my assumption is, Yamato might be also have a CoC because she is Kaido's blood lineage which is may inherit the CoC too.
> If Yamato is confirmed to be a CoC users too, that means Sanji is the only one who doesnt have CoC in that cover.
> If Sanji doesn't have CoC in future chapter, why Oda willingly put him alongside the 4 of CoC Users?

This Theory would be Legit ONLY if Kid was also there
Also if we follow your Previous Argument, Usopp should be there, but he isn't
So both Arguments are Contradictory & both wrong anyway

BangMi said:
> A Panel when Bao Huang announce Luffy's defeat to the entire of Onigashima.
> We saw a panels of the alliance and also the beast pirates about Luffy's defeat announcement.
> And then we saw Zoro and Sanji said the same line.

This isn't the first time we see Zoro & Sanji sharing Scenes, we got used to it throughout all Manga
This is no different than the argument of "If Zoro can do it, then so does Sanji" which is stupid tbh

BangMi said:
> This panel is when Luffy use Conqueror Haki to defeat many fishman is Fishman Island Plaza.
> Zoro and Sanji share the same panel reacting about Luffy's Conqueror Haki.

CoC is meant for those among the Best there is, it is the Quality of Kings & True Leaders
So it's logical that his Two Strongest Fighters would react to it, because it shows why they are following such Man even though they can have their own New World Crew.

We know Oda already, when he wants to Hints at something, he does it pretty well
Not make it a stretch & non-unique like this one or previous arguments

For example, we saw Zoro scaring Urashima with his Spirit, Tame Enma & Onigashima moving being mistaken for his CoC
Those are REAL HINTS & that was just from Wano Arc, there are so many before that

However moments like Sanji appeared on Panel next to Zoro is not a Hint at all
And this is basically this thread in a nutshell.

Luffy, Zoro, Ace, Shanks, Blackbeard, talks about guts, dreams, beating people without even lifting a fist, and who’s right in the middle of this?

Nami.

Nami must have CoC too, the hints are all there.

That’s basically what this is lol

Last edited:
It's confirmed that "great Lanji's fans" not exist. Even Bangmi is proving be a pathetic Lanji's fan,with a thread using plenty of jokes as arguments for Lanji have Conqueror Haki.
Totto Land Arc established Lanji as a weak and pathetic character. Everyone should accept this fact.

@Topi Jerami @Nidai_Kitetsu @Rukusho @bennbeckman @The White Crane @Marimo_420 @Zowo @HA001 @nik87
It's pretty interesting that an argument often stated for Sanji not being revealed to be a CoC user in WCI is Oda won't allow him to have it before Zoro...

...although Zoro already displayed CoC as far back as Enies Lobby, thus making that statement pointless.

I also think that since Sanji did not display CoC in his own arc, there is nowhere else fitting for him to have and, thus, display it.

User Comrade Pretty much explained most of your points regarding Conviction, Ambition, and Will so I'll just copy his argument here. Although Obviously I support his argument it doesn't mean your argument is wrong. This case is not as idiotic as the other ones your still supporting. So yeah you do you.

Now Regarding all the other non-sense points here it a post from another user debunking the BS OP posted.

And this is basically this thread in a nutshell.
Characters like Ace or Luffy don't have an intimidating presence about themselves and are often shown to be perceived as weak and nonthreatening. That happened with Shanks as well in basically the very first chapter of the manga.

A more extreme case of this will be Usopp once he get's confirmed to be a CoC user, unless we think that for some reason that's his one and only lie that will not come true.

In terms of great personal ambition, what exactly does Boa strive to achieve or become ? Or even better, we have Whitebeard who was laughed at because of his lack of personal ambition, looking for neither treasures nor titles. He basically laughs at the notion that he can just go to Raftel and become the Pirate King, and all he cares about is having a family and protecting them, wanting nothing grand for himself.

Whitebeard is a prime example of a Conqueror who's ambition and Willpower has to do with protecting others, which some used to mock Sanji and call him an "average Joe" because he'd be driven by that as well.

Btw, the Nami example brought in one of those posts is one where she's inserted in that scene as someone who observes Luffy and Zoro and not acts alongside them in a similar manner. Luffy and Zoro are the ones who don't fight back and get beat up in return, not Nami.

In the Rayleigh scene Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp all have the same role of highlighted observers, there's no distinction made to separate them in that instance.

I won't argue against your points regarding conviction and things cause there is something that is debatable there. Even though the evidence you bring in support of your points don't help your case at all and more importantly I'm done with this topic. I don't want to beat a dead horse any longer.

Btw, the Nami example brought in one of those posts is one where she's inserted in that scene as someone who observes Luffy and Zoro and not acts alongside them in a similar manner. Luffy and Zoro are the ones who don't fight back and get beat up in return, not Nami.

In the Rayleigh scene Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp all have the same role of highlighted observers, there's no distinction made to separate them in that instance.
Lastly its your take like these that shows that OP and you are like minded in the way you see "hints" and how both of you connect the dots in the most nonsensical way and call it evidence and insist upon them without realizing how ridiculous your takes are...

Last edited:
U only show a fraction of him possibly having coc & there's so much more pointing to him getting it nice job :cheers: but sadly sanji haters gonna downplay him as always even though he shows he has the quality of a king, sanji literally face death many times without wavering, & even made a few of his enemies pause in there track at his glare like oven etc

I won't argue against your points regarding conviction and things cause there is something that is debatable there. Even though the evidence you bring in support of your points don't help your case at all and more importantly I'm done with this topic. I don't want to beat a dead horse any longer.

Lastly its your take like these that shows that OP and you are like minded in the way you see "hints" and how both of you connect the dots in the most nonsensical way and call it evidence and insist upon them without realizing how ridiculous your takes are...

There's nothing ridiculous about that, again, as long as you're having these pieces fit into a bigger puzzle. When more of these hints come together and make sense, is when you start to put weight into them.

You start with having Oda highlight those four in that moment, while knowing only that Luffy ended up getting it.
You then add Usopp lying about it, while knowing that all of Usopp's lies come true.
You then add Zoro getting confirmation to awaken CoC as well.

So now you can go back to that scene and see that there was no coincidence for Luffy,Zoro and Usopp to be there.

Or maybe you think that there was and continue to ridicule it. But then after Sanji will get it as well, only then most of you will go back and act all surprised about how Oda planned it all along.

I'm just ahead of the curve :jordanmf:

So when I glare at someone that means I have CoC, Sanji fan logic
Also you:
Sanji didn't get it in WCI = he will never get it
Start dreaming about something more achievable like good CoA first then talk about CoC :endthis:
Imagine Sanji having CoC before Zoro does.

Also @Zoro D Goat provided a good picture in this post, albeit not all encompassing
Shit man, debating with Sanji haters is like debating against a wall. Not worth it.

After reading ur thread , half of your points are nothing lmao you use a random SFX of Glare as an evidence while there is 20 characters who were shown having that SFX and they aren't conquerors also the Same for Zoro , you try to prove ur point by sucking off his hype and Portrayal this is like how sanji stans said Sanji is unofficial supernova because be argues with Zoro while only Luffy and Zoro are the only ones.

As for that Cover page as ppl say here , you cling your argument based on a headcanon which is Oda trying to make the cover page as a hint conquerors but also in a similar way :
Where is Kid there who is a conqueror ? Where is Usopp who you said will have CoC ? And what build up did Sanji have to show off CoC around?

You want an example ?
1- The Arc started with Zoro scaring the shit out of urashima who described his aura as a scary thing .
2- Enma takes Ryuo from you and to tame it , you need to use your will against it and we heard that only oden could do that who is a conqueror btw so as a conclusion you will understand why Oden could do that but others not .
3- Zoro got hyped in chapter 997 for CoC .
4- Zoro's Ashura is the literal meaning of CoC , manifestation of Fighting spirit as Ray said / described.

While Sanji had a whole ass arc and didn't show any hint about that , in Wano he didn't show either but if Zoro didn't show it i'm hella sure that you won't make thid thread instead you will just observe Luffy using adv CoC just fine lmao

"if Sanji had CoC..."

Then he would achieve his goals by dominant means and be the best in his field actively, not passively like most others. I think Franky is more competitive and ambitious and I can discuss that idea without silly stuff like random sfx.

You see the term "Sanji haters." The problem is those who make it about like or dislike vs quality of argument. I like Sanji more than Kid but I understand why the latter has CoC through Oda's depiction. No one mistakes Sanji for the captain or anything *cough*

Conclusion: Zoro has it so Sanji will have it too.
Despite he didn't trust his nakama on WCI enough to see the situation related to Big Mom Zeff etc. develop, despite Luffy indeed had trusted Ace and didn't go check him and instead ventured further into his journey. Despite Sanji even beat up his captain for his weak willed choice. Despite he once claimed that running is the only option sometimes abandoning the dream.:kayneshrug:

I mean I would not be sad if Sanji shows CoC, it would strike as weird to me personally at least.

Despite he didn't trust his nakama on WCI enough to see the situation related to Big Mom Zeff etc. develop, despite Luffy indeed had trusted Ace and didn't go check him and instead ventured further into his journey. Despite Sanji even beat up his captain for his weak willed choice. Despite he once claimed that running is the only option sometimes abandoning the dream.:kayneshrug:

I mean I would not be sad if Sanji shows CoC, it would strike as weird to me personally at least.
Because of the dramatic childhood, sanji is most emotional character in the crew. You claimed sanji did not trust.
When bege came to get sanji , Zou was ruin. Just nami chopper and Brook were at there. That time he has to go.

Sanji firstly though he reject marriage and return.

Until arriving WCI , sanji learned everything. No return no escape (Zeff and his hand)

Sanji thought not only Big Mom is problem but also German is problem. And he is the one who meet Luffy at most.

Although it was a mistake, he thought that hitting lufft was the only option that would keep him away. THUS he would leave the crew.

We saw in seabody that there are things that the crew (Luffy) cannot do , which one of them is BM. Why didn't he want to lead his captain to death?

Become Pirate King is more valuable than death of Ace for Luffy ? What is point of surrendering dreams.

Why did luffy hit Sanji ? Same logic .

The most important thing always is safety of crew.

Sanji cannot get CoC. But this kind of thing does not make sanji weak or something

Greetings WorstGen Mania

Today i will show you my thoughts about "If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?"

Make sure to like, subscribe, and comment in the comment section down below and make sure to hit the notification bell.
Without further a due, lets jump right into it.
> When Luffy use Conqueror Haki in Udon Prison, we saw that japanese letter right in Luffy's panel, the same thing happen when Zoro about to use Ashura to cut Kaido and then later on Kaido asking Zoro about Conqueror Haki.
> Now about Sanji, he also got the same japanese letter which is hinted about Conqueror Haki while he is in Bath house in Flower Capital when fighting X-Drake and Hawkins. Is that a Conqueror Haki too? maybe yes and maybe not
> Back in Sabaody Archipelago, we meet Silvers Rayleigh which is a Vice Captain/Right Hand Man of The Pirate King, Gol D. Roger
> When we saw the first time he used CoC, only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp got an highlighted/single panel about them reacting to Rayleigh's CoC.
> In that panel, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji isn't even afraid and we even saw Sanji's eye looks like that.
> Earlier, we got a leak about One Piece Volume 99,100, and 101 Cover. And we got One Piece Volume 100 Cover which is featured by Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Yamato.
> If we realize, among Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Yamato there is a 3 Conqueror Haki users.
> That means, only Yamato and Sanji who doesn't confirmed to be Conqueror Haki users.
> In last chapter of One Piece (Chapter 1016), we saw Yamato clash with Kaido and produced a big lightning.
> Now my assumption is, Yamato might be also have a CoC because she is Kaido's blood lineage which is may inherit the CoC too.
> If Yamato is confirmed to be a CoC users too, that means Sanji is the only one who doesnt have CoC in that cover.
> If Sanji doesn't have CoC in future chapter, why Oda willingly put him alongside the 4 of CoC Users?
> A Panel when Bao Huang announce Luffy's defeat to the entire of Onigashima.
> We saw a panels of the alliance and also the beast pirates about Luffy's defeat announcement.
> And then we saw Zoro and Sanji said the same line.
> This panel is when Luffy use Conqueror Haki to defeat many fishman is Fishman Island Plaza.
> Zoro and Sanji share the same panel reacting about Luffy's Conqueror Haki.

So, if Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, Why Oda willingly give us so freaking many hints about that?
Leave your thoughts down below and im pretty sure there will be a bait comment.
Thanks for reading.

Cheers.

Jew-Nicorn Fitness
Sanji also produced black lightening effect despite not using black armament haki.... which only makes sense to be king's haki

The WCI escape was pure plot armour. Jinbei wasn't even a part of the plan and he was one of the main reasons they escaped. Logically, they couldn't escape if they were captured and Sanji knew that. It was after that incident that Sanji realized that Luffy can make miracles happen and that's exactly what he was telling Chopper in 1015.

The WCI escape was pure plot armour. Jinbei wasn't even a part of the plan and he was one of the main reasons they escaped. Logically, they couldn't escape if they were captured and Sanji knew that. It was after that incident that Sanji realized that Luffy can make miracles happen and that's exactly what he was telling Chopper in 1015.
Heh this doesn't debunk my points.

But then again I have nothing against Sanji and hope him all the best. Was just typing my thoughts on the matter since I attempt to be impartial when it comes to takes. I have no problems affirming that Zoro is not the strongest character around for instance.