Character Discussion If Shichibukai doesn't exist

If Shichibukai didn't exist

• Total voters

If Shichibukai didn't exist as originally Oda thought, if there was only Yonko, how would Zolo's opponent could appear?

• A random pirate (Non-Yonko) Mihawk?
  • A Yonko underling Mihawk?
  • Marine Mihawk? Or a different Marine opponent instead?
  • Or Mihawk wouldn't exist? And Oda would create a different character?

How would Oda make Zolo's WGS opponent if Shichibukai didn't exist like they shouldn't originally?

If Shichibukai didn't exist as originally Oda thought, if there was only Yonko, how would Zolo's opponent could appear?

How would Oda make Zolo's WGS opponent if Shichibukai didn't exist like they shouldn't originally?
Warlord is just a rank
He wouldve been in story simple as wss

Warlords were mentioned in Bariate arc 2x times. Mihawk and Jinbe.
Shit, that's right. So IDK. He would still be Mihawk, WSS and rival of Shanks I guess. But not sure if another Yonko or just a random pirate.
Post automatically merged:

Warlords were first introduced during the Baratie, though, weren't they? I think even Jinbei was namedropped.
Yes...

If Warlords system didn't exist then Warlords will simply be just normal pirates.

Mihawk would still be the WSS and will fight Zoro, just not under the WG's order.
Warlords were first introduced during the Baratie, though, weren't they? I think even Jinbei was namedropped.
Shit, that's right. So IDK. He would still be Mihawk, WSS and rival of Shanks I guess. But not sure if another Yonko or just a random pirate.
Post automatically merged:

Yes...

Mihawk would definitely exist. I believe Oda created the WSS character way before he came up with the concept of Shichibukai. In fact, an argument can be made that the entire idea of shichibukais was created because of Mihawk.