Questions & Mysteries If u were Luffy and u r forced to kick out 2 members of Straw hats who would they be????..

Zoro for being useless he got no role at all.all he did just sleep and lost direction.luffy sleep and eat but at least luffy is play as a captain.

and brook for not really have essential role on the ship.
Actually all luffy need is sanji nami and usopp.and robin for the one piece

Jinbe (cause we were fine already without him)

chopper (cause I don’t see him saving strawhats with his doctoring) all he does is basic bandaging… I’d kick him out and force Law to join the crew Lol

Usopp and Usopp again. I would kick him out and let him join again and two seconds later I would kick him out for a second time.
but but but chopper?!
chopper (cause I don’t see him saving strawhats with his doctoring) all he does is basic bandaging… I’d kick him out and force Law to join the crew Lol
lol this is gold and true...
I mean doctor that only can bandage
:cantseeme:

but but but chopper?!

lol this is gold and true...
I mean doctor that only can bandage
:cantseeme:
Lol, and when Zoro needed his treatment, Miyagi was more useful than him

it’s absolutely trash how Oda makes Chopper never help Strawhats in their bad health condition…

Chopper only does two things:
1- Bandaging
2- Administer a counter for a virus for fodder characters…

I’d rather have Law or Marco any day of the weak on our side than this guy

Sanji can do the job of the second in command as well as being the best cook in the world (just like marco, doctor and second in command), so i'll kick zoro since he would just be another strong guy with no purpose other than being strong and Brook because music isn't the most important thing