Speculations If Yonkos are separated, then who takes who?

Permutations and combinations

• Zoro/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid/Killer vs Bigmom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoro/Killer/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid vs Bigmom

• Luffy/Law vs Kaido and Zoro/Kid/Killer vs BigMom

• Luffy/Zoro/Killer vs Kaido and Kid/Law vs Bigmom

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Luffy and zoro vs Kaido and Kid and killer vs BM. I'm not sure whether law will support both sides or not cuz he's allied well with SHP and i think Law seems Kid as his enmy. But i'm still voting for law supporting both sides :cheers:
Honestly I think it would make a lot of sense if the strongest Supernovae split yonko and the other simply payed assistance, this is why Zoro vs Kaido and Luffy vs Big Mom would make the most sense to me, unless Oda wanted to strike BM once again like per usual.

Considering Yamato could come to help them once Scabbards reach Momo. It's possible Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido and Killer/Kidd against BM with law's supporting each group.

But Law doesn't have that much of endurance and also if he still supports both teams then it changes nothing from right now because Kaido and Big Mom will be close to each other. They want to isolate/remove one because two yonkou together are hard to face, probably because they protect each other very well, are synchro, have excellent synergy, etc.

So my guess would be Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido with Yamato helping them at the end. Law/Killer/Kidd vs Big Mom, but this one could be off paneled. As I said, Oda protects a little bit too much Big Mom and seeing side characters defeating a Yonkou has really low probabilities. Oda didn't even want Kidd to defeat some YC and Law doflamingo so it's hard to see them defeating a Big Mom who has also lots of connection with Elbaf.
Our mind are alike :cheers: