Break Week If you could've kill one SH

Who shall die!

• Total voters
Usopp, but not because i don't like him or something, its the opposite of that

I think this could be one of the best characters arcs ever if Usopp dies like a brave warrior of the sea in a epic way
Post automatically merged:

Jinbei is someone who i could see dying as well, if done well

Brook dying makes sense. Because if he keeps on living, he’d inevitably end up alone after all the SHs die. Brook is the oldest, he’s lived a full life, and tbh, he’s the least consequential SH.

If anyone is going to have a death it is going to be brook. My theory is that Brook’s awakening will allow him to revive one person, but at the cost of his own life.

I could see Zoro dying and brook reviving him at the cost of his own life. Zoro would effectively gain some of Brook’s powers due to dying and being revived(he wouldn’t get the yomi yomi no mi tho, just a more powerful soul due to surfing death).

Zoro dying and being revived would also probably lead to “king of hell” replacing pirate hunter as his epithet.

As for who would kill zoro and ultimately brook, it would probably be Imu. This would be another moment similar to hakai or thriller bark. I don’t see anyone else who would be able to do it.

If Luffy dies, they would go separately and some would even die or get captured. So I would go with Usopp, too much of a coward post ts when his goal is to become brave (are we supposed to believe he'll become brave out of nowhere in Elbaf?), or Chopper who just became a mascott post ts (already was pre ts but at least had his moments).

Usopp :parkcry:

As sad as it is, he doesn’t do much to the overall story.

I hope this changes during Elbaf and he gets stronger (I think he has Observation Haki?) but he hasn’t been adding much to the plot recently.