General & Others If You Hate One Piece

I got into One Piece in 2014; around the start of Dessrossa. I enjoyed watching all of the pre-timeskip arcs, and I had a lot of hope for the New World. However, reading the Dessrossa arc week-to-week was boring because nothing happened from one chapter to the next. Zou was the best arc I have gotten the chance to read, and WCI would have been an OK arc if it weren't for Katakuri.

Now at Wano, I feel like the arc doesn't appeal to what it has been promising since Punk Hazard. We were promised a war greater than Marine Ford, an indestructible Yonko, and legendary Samurai. Instead, we have gotten a mediocre war, a Yonko with PTSD, and a power creep samurai that's capable of injuring One of the Four strongest Pirates in the entire series....

In all seriousness anyone can read whatever they want. They dont have to love everything about it. I found Fairy Tail way more enjoyable than Demon Slayer and Black Clover despite FT being objective trash.
That doesn't make sense. I thought FT was trashy, so I stopped reading it. If you found it way more enjoyable than something then apparently you don't think it's trash.

Anyway, read what you want but when a cool moment like Boro Cutter happens and people just bellyache about Kinemon's power level for hundreds of pages, who has a good time?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That doesn't make sense. I thought FT was trashy, so I stopped reading it. If you found it way more enjoyable than something then apparently you don't think it's trash.

Anyway, read what you want but when a cool moment like Boro Cutter happens and people just bellyache about Kinemon's power level for hundreds of pages, who has a good time?
You can still enjoy trash......Fairy Tail is bad but I still like it....how can that be hard to understand?