Character Discussion If Zoro fans weren’t toxic would he get any hate?

What was I toxic about? Besides trolling toxic Zoro fans? I don’t even make threads about Luffy who is my favorite character.
The fact that you don’t see trolling as toxic is telling and is the prime example of what I was saying.
You think it is acceptable because it is against the « toxic Zoro fans ». But it is not. You are just as toxic as them.

no, zolo fans hate shanks, admirals, yonko, they hate almost everyone except for sword users. no sanji fan believes sanji is main character of OP but a lots zolo fans believe it. their minds've just gone out too far of human morality
Ehh, I don't think Zoro fans on average go after yonko, admirals etc. There are individuals within the fanbase which do so, which can be found anywhere.
Shanks is a thing, but that's on the whole Mihawk/Shanks fiasco. And again, it's on both sides really. Reality is, no matter who is stronger, it is going to be a 100/99 thing, Oda won't have it any other way, they are the only true rivals on the series aside from Roger/WB.

The average Zoro fan fight is against Luffy and Sanji fans with some Law sprinkled in, which goes both ways really due to the nature of agenda wars.

Nobody hates Zoro not even Sanji fans like me. Zoro is a cool character that everybody likes. But zoro fans an insufferable. Overestimating Zoro and any of his potential opponents, hating on Sanji for no reason. Well except that they try to make Zoro appear even better by shitting on Sanji. Which Zoro doesn’t need, he already has great portrayal. And coming up with stupid theories like ZKK.
When will you acknowledge that Sanji fans do the same as well?

Zoro fans find you guys as annoying as you find Zoro fans.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think they are more toxic than other groups. There are just more of them but they just do what others do, defend their fave and occasionally shit on other characters, which is fair imo.
Yeah, this really.

They just annoy more fanbases cause Zoro is in the sandwitch position for agendas.

let’s be real here, the OP fandom is generally toxic af
Zoro fans are not more toxic than other fandoms. They’re just the majority on this forum
People dislike the toxic fans of a character who hurts their own head canon the most
but all are the same
Nah there’s some levels to this and Zoro fans are on top of the toxicity. Just look at one piece Twitter.

You have to be on some massive copium to not realize that Zoro gets a lot of hate because of his fans. I don’t get why people feel the need to defend their “group” if my faves fandom were a bunch of retards I wouldn’t defend their ass

i swear this is like the third thread this dude has made on the same topic
>make dumb thread about zoro
>zoro posters counter his arguments
>why are zoro fans so toxic???
:risitameh:
Lmao who bullied his headcanon again?
:doffytroll::doffytroll:

Y'all are hypocrites
- Baits Zoro fans with non sense
- When countered with facts refuses to accept they are wrong.
- relies on insults
- then you get beat in insults as well , then threads like " Zoro fans are toxic " comes up lol.
- Give up dude. Don't come up with shit like there isn't anything to dislike about Zoro when half of your account is dedicated to slander him.

The level of hypocrisy.
:lawsigh:
:kobeha::kobeha:

If you read the story by yourself... you'd probably like all the characters.

I mean it would be weird if you didn't. Wouldn't it?
Sometimes I read a story by myself...and see a shitty character and wonder why the hell is such a shitty character in the series...is something wrong with me for thinking like that....then we get on the internet and see that's not the case and the character was just shitty for a lot of people........ then we spread this piece of information so that people won't be in doubt :myman: