Character Discussion I'll say it: Did Oda ruin Sanji ?

Did Oda ruin Sanji ?

• Total voters
Sanji is a fucking joke since the TS, everything that made the character good disapeared long ago, and Oda just keeps making it worse and worse.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I thought we were done with it Seth chan...

Enma boosts Zoro's AP by alot. No other sword he has can do that to the same level as Enma.

Zoro: "I need to use more of Enma's Power!"
That alone should make it obvious even for the most stubborn Zorofan - appereantly not.

BM and Kaidou commented on the Sword not being normal and it has a weird Aura around it. Why don't we see that Aura on all of Zoro's swords? Oh maybe because it's Enma's power taking haki and boost someones AP? Can Zoro do that without Enma? No he can't.

Zoro confirmed back in TB that swords increase his AP by alot. Enma is literaly a living sword that sucks haki to increase AP.

Zorofans: It'S nOt A pOwErUp It'S a TrAiNiNg ToOl!

The fuck?!

The only thing Zoro has to "train" for is not to get sucked dry by it. Which thanks to Wado Ichi monji is alot easier for him to do.
Enma doesn't increase shit. It just let's out more of ZOROS HAKI then he wants and that's when it's UNMASTERED once mastered it will function like the rest of his swords.

Same way the man who Zoro wants to surpass carried him throughout the timeskip.
Know the diference between the characters?

Zoro swalloed his pride and asked mihawk to rain him for Luffy. Sanji would never be able to do that, not when he cant even swallow his pride in the middle of a war to fight WARRIOR women that are trying to kill him and his crew.

And Mihawk didnt carry shit, you ignorant fuck, Zoro trained and thats why he is strong, unlike some fool who spent 2 years chasing okamas and learning recipees.

Know the diference between the characters?

Zoro swalloed his pride and asked mihawk to rain him for Luffy. Sanji would never be able to do that, not when he cant even swallow his pride in the middle of a war to fight WARRIOR women that are trying to kill him and his crew.

And Mihawk didnt carry shit, you ignorant fuck, Zoro trained and thats why he is strong, unlike some fool who spent 2 years chasing okamas and learning recipees.
but... he swallowed his pride and put on raid suit?

I was one of the most fervent advocates of Sanji beating his 3 sibblings in WCI thus proving Judge wrong but Oda went the opposite way back then.
Now it is way too late especially when the reason for awakening his powers is the raid suit as hinted by Sanji himself :s
It is also horrifying to see how ''selfish'' he has been in Wano...
The contradictions keep piling up for Sanji which ruins his character for me.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Enma boosts Zoro's AP by alot. No other sword he has can do that to the same level as Enma.

That alone should make it obvious even for the most stubborn Zorofan - appereantly not.

BM and Kaidou commented on the Sword not being normal and it has a weird Aura around it. Why don't we see that Aura on all of Zoro's swords? Oh maybe because it's Enma's power taking haki and boost someones AP? Can Zoro do that without Enma? No he can't.

Zoro confirmed back in TB that swords increase his AP by alot. Enma is literaly a living sword that sucks haki to increase AP.

The fuck?!

The only thing Zoro has to "train" for is not to get sucked dry by it. Which thanks to Wado Ichi monji is alot easier for him to do.
Enma is a fucking training tool.

It makes Zoro train his Haki control. It does not amplify his Haki burst and shit. All this dumb sword does is make Zoro train his control over Haki's release. Haki output and etc.

You lot just salty because Zoro got a mere training tool while Sanji needed power-ups from his daddy to stay relevant.

Sorry. Enma is not a power-up.

Yes, Zoro could do the same with Shusui. Shusui is an even greater sword than Enma is.

Last edited:

The fuck?!

Boost his AP? It never said that you clown

Zoro in thrillerbark never confirmed none of thst shit. Stop making up dumbass lies Shisui had better attack power because it was an upgraded sword over his previous rank blade. It also didn't listen to him and asirbed the other attacks

Enma is a fucking training tool.

It makes Zoro train his Haki control. It does not amplify his Haki burst and shit. All this dumb sword does is make Zoro train his control over Haki's release. Haki output and etc.

You lot just salty because Zoro got a mere training tool while Sanji needed power-ups from his daddy to stay relevant.

Sorry. Enma is not a power-up.

Yes, Zoro could do the same with Shusui. Shusui is an even greater sword than Enma is.
Oh so Zoro can use so much Haki on his own to boost his AP to the point where his arm gets mummified?
:okay:
If Zoro could do it with Shusui why didn't he ever do it? Why was he so surprised and struggled so much to get his Haki back from Enma, if he could just always do it himself?

The IQ of Zorofans is sinking with each day lmao