Improving Discussions, less toxicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lol what about in PH and Dressrosa?

Didn't you guys do that as well?

Then in Wano once Sanji hasn't been injured you tried to find Sanji's L which doesn't exist.
What about it ? Because you victims havent done anything and everyone just keeps bullying you and you dont know why.
Lmfao if you cant take it dont try give it out. The hypocrisy in your posts is laughable.

W

wordyworm

The mods don't care. I get on here every day and see racial slurs, rampant homophobia, personal attacks, and people who seem to only exist for the thrill of being negative. The Manga Discussion section is almost entirely taken over by PL discussions at this point. It's nearly useless to try to discuss anything sincerely. The spoilers discussion is the same people having the same toxic arguments every time.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@NeutralWatcher
I already said this but this a quick example of how the threads toxicity start ( it goes from the other way too I dont say sanji fans startgin every one).

kurwa or other moe wannabe: HAHA ZORO BLEED HUFF HUFF ZORO WEAK RAID SUIT BETTER

Zoro fanboy: PAge one rekt sanji, King killed poor Sanji

Sanji fanboys: OMG FUCKING ZOROTARDS SO TOXIC.

and it goes the other way around too.

N

NeutralWatcher

Rebuttal for what ? the only one crying here is you about some nonsense that never happened you have admitted you have trolled in the past and cannot take a difference of opinion, its pathetic.
lol so Zoro fans didn't shit on Sanji losing to Vergo and Doflamingo?

My reply was intended to reply about you whining Zoro would fight Orochi since you complained I dislike Fenaker post about Sanji's rematch with Page One.

You can't take a difference opinion of people saying Zoro would fight Orochi and you complained I can't take a difference opinion of people saying Sanji would have a rematch with page One.

@NeutralWatcher
I already said this but this a quick example of how the threads toxicity start ( it goes from the other way too I dont say sanji fans startgin every one).

kurwa or other moe wannabe: HAHA ZORO BLEED HUFF HUFF ZORO WEAK RAID SUIT BETTER

Zoro fanboy: PAge one rekt sanji, King killed poor Sanji

Sanji fanboys: OMG FUCKING Zorofans (<3) SO TOXIC.

and it goes the other way around too.
Both fandom has toxic side so it's not fair to put the blame on Sanji fans only.

The mods don't care. I get on here every day and see racial slurs, rampant homophobia, personal attacks, and people who seem to only exist for the thrill of being negative. The Manga Discussion section is almost entirely taken over by PL discussions at this point. It's nearly useless to try to discuss anything sincerely. The spoilers discussion is the same people having the same toxic arguments every time.
That is just not true at all. But mods do have lives, it's impossible to see everything.

If you're bothered by something, you should use the report button instead of casually assuming that the mods don't care.

HA001

lol so Zoro fans didn't shit on Sanji losing to Vergo and Doflamingo?

My reply was intended to reply about you whining Zoro would fight Orochi since you complained I dislike Fenaker post about Sanji's rematch with Page One.

You can't take a difference opinion of people saying Zoro would fight Orochi and you complained I can't take a difference opinion of people saying Sanji would have a rematch with page One.

Both fandom has toxic side so it's not fair to put the blame on Sanji fans only.
No seth was talking about banning trolls and you said fenaker was a troll just for saying sanji will fight page one which is utter nonsense. I have never said ban someone cause they said zoro vs orochi lmfao

HA001

That is just not true at all. But mods do have lives, it's impossible to see everything.

If you're bothered by something, you should use the report button instead of casually assuming that the mods don't care.
How do you know its not true if youve not seen it ? Why would they randomly make it up especially a poster who doesnt really get involved in arguments.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
All right, then it sounds like the solution is more mods. I know for a fact that plenty of folks report the shit they see, and I’m pretty sure what doesn’t get addressed quickly or at all goes unseen because we have a staff of, what, a dozen people? Having to moderate a user base of over 2,000 and growing? How many of y’all are also in the same time zone/region? If we don’t have people across the globe covering this place at all times, of course things are gonna fall through the cracks.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Its beyond me why is this situation apperantly so difficult to handle

If a big part of your forum cries for some action against people who they call out by name then act on it. Ban people on both sides doesnt matter. Their shit is already spilling on threads that dont have anything to do with powerscale.

It aint invisible, everyone knows who does and says what. You just need to act on it and stop being afraid on people telling you suck as a mod.

@AL sama Do it. You know damn well this is most likely same people that caused shit on OJ too and they doing it here too. And it wont stop until you show em they dont have power here
Post automatically merged:

All right, then it sounds like the solution is more mods. I know for a fact that plenty of folks report the shit they see, and I’m pretty sure what doesn’t get addressed quickly or at all goes unseen because we have a staff of, what, a dozen people? Having to moderate a user base of over 2,000 and growing? How many of y’all are also in the same time zone/region? If we don’t have people across the globe covering this place at all times, of course things are gonna fall through the cracks.
You can have 100 mods but if you dont crack on right people its same shit.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Its beyond me why is this situation apperantly so difficult to handle

If a big part of your forum cries for some action against people who they call out by name then act on it. Ban people on both sides doesnt matter. Their shit is already spilling on threads that dont have anything to do with powerscale.

It aint invisible, everyone knows who does and says what. You just need to act on it and stop being afraid on people telling you suck as a mod.

@AL sama Do it. You know damn well this is most likely same people that caused shit on OJ too and they doing it here too. And it wont stop until you show em they dont have power here
Post automatically merged:

You can have 100 mods but if you dont crack on right people its same shit.
Sure, but until we get to a place where quality is the top priority, maybe we need to go with quantity. Giving the staff more leeway to permaban repeat offenders (and most of the people mentioned here have gotten more chances than they deserve) is fine, but it still doesn’t address the ratio being overwhelmingly in favor of the regular users.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Sure, but until we get to a place where quality is the top priority, maybe we need to go with quantity. Giving the staff more leeway to permaban repeat offenders (and most of the people mentioned here have gotten more chances than they deserve) is fine, but it still doesn’t address the ratio being overwhelmingly in favor of the regular users.
Look i speak from experience as seasoned shit talker from OJ

Each Toxic group has ringleaders. Take them down and plebs will scatter. Yes you will most likely hurt your activity and piss some people off but at least you show you have balls and will to keep it clean.

Right now i bet you those ringleaders talk so much shit in their private channels.

It aint rocket science really. Just strike at the core

W

wordyworm

I do use it quite often.

She usually reports every time she sees something objectionable.
TIL reports are not anonymous.

Look, I admit that I'm a sensitive snowflake, but there are some issues with the atmosphere here that makes toxic people feel emboldened enough to throw around hate everywhere they go. There's a reason those people act like that. Mods shouldn't be neutral. They should be on the side of users who want to use the forum with good intent. That means speaking up and publicly setting a tone for the forum, not just removing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.