General & Others In your opinion, what should be the most destructive devil fruit

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Yami Yami > Pika Pika > Fujitora's gravity fruit > Aokiji's Chilly Chilly fruit

A blackhole is pretty much end game for anything, and then you have the speed of light in the Pika Pika which no one should be able to contend with. Fuji's fruit is great but I'd say there's a clear limit on it. And Aokiji's fruit seemingly makes things cold, so he could deep freeze anything with enough time.

I swear all the last threads of Jo Senpai and he fighting alone against multiple fandoms at once, senpai is for sure a Legend:
:steef::steef:

For the thread:
I would kinda disappointed if Sanji and Zoro don´t getting CoC even after someone like DonChinjao or Doflamingo getting it.
Rayleigh should get surpassed by Zoro, I hope in terms of CoC he do it too.
wrong post xD

Yami Yami > Pika Pika > Fujitora's gravity fruit > Aokiji's Chilly Chilly fruit

A blackhole is pretty much end game for anything, and then you have the speed of light in the Pika Pika which no one should be able to contend with. Fuji's fruit is great but I'd say there's a clear limit on it. And Aokiji's fruit seemingly makes things cold, so he could deep freeze anything with enough time.
Not quite, Blackbeard’s fruit isn’t actual gravity it seems and his black hole ability seems to not be an actually black hole, It just sucks in things and regurgitates them, it’s named darkness for some reason.

gravity is black holes and vice versa. Extreme gravity is what makes them, thus fuji should make them in theory, tho I am sure in story wise that will never happen Because it wouLe be broken as hell and just destroy the world and it’s neighbouring solar systems.
We instead have a very very very very very light version of it with bbs fruit.
Post automatically merged:

Gas Gas no mi, in the proper hands is the most Overpowered Akuma no mi, i would chose it before Yami Yami or Pika Pika etc.
Gravity affects everything tho.

Either Fujitora's fruit or WB's fruit (in his prime)
Tbh gravity and black holes>>>>> shifting tectonic plates and causing tremors haha, by a huge marging.

Tbh gravity and black holes>>>>> shifting tectonic plates and causing tremors haha, by a huge marging.
Yeah, but the Gura Gura no Mi doesn't shift tectonic plates, it controls vibrations, which can mimic the properties of an Earthquake and can create its own seismic waves. Anything can be ripped apart if the frequency of the vibration is high enough. That's why the Gura Gura no Mi is heralded as being capable of destroying the World. It's not about being able to control the tectonic plates, but rather the destructive capabilities of the vibrations themselves. A lot of people want to take Sengoku's words as a hyperbole, but I see it more as a chekhov's gun as I don't think it is coincidence that the fruit was passed on to someone as despicable as Blackbeard without just reason. We will see Gura awakening by EoS, and it's going to start to do exactly what Sengoku said it will, and that's what Luffy is going to have to stop. It will be One Piece's ultimate ticking time bomb scenario.

Yeah, but the Gura Gura no Mi doesn't shift tectonic plates, it controls vibrations, which can mimic the properties of an Earthquake and can create its own seismic waves. Anything can be ripped apart if the frequency of the vibration is high enough. That's why the Gura Gura no Mi is heralded as being capable of destroying the World. It's not about being able to control the tectonic plates, but rather the destructive capabilities of the vibrations themselves. A lot of people want to take Sengoku's words as a hyperbole, but I see it more as a chekhov's gun as I don't think it is coincidence that the fruit was passed on to someone as despicable as Blackbeard without just reason. We will see Gura awakening by EoS, and it's going to start to do exactly what Sengoku said it will, and that's what Luffy is going to have to stop. It will be One Piece's ultimate ticking time bomb scenario.
Even if it’s high frequency vibrations it’s stil <<<<<<<<< gravity

If fuji can do half the sht I think he should do, he would be broken beyond belief

Not quite, Blackbeard’s fruit isn’t actual gravity it seems and his black hole ability seems to not be an actually black hole, It just sucks in things and regurgitates them, it’s named darkness for some reason.

gravity is black holes and vice versa. Extreme gravity is what makes them, thus fuji should make them in theory, tho I am sure in story wise that will never happen Because it wouLe be broken as hell and just destroy the world and it’s neighbouring solar systems.
We instead have a very very very very very light version of it with bbs fruit.

Gravity affects everything tho.

Gravity affects everything, that's true, but everyone needs oxigen to breath...

Lightning is much hotter than magma, but since we're talking about magic and tangible willpower, actual science doesn't really matter. I can't possibly imagine Wiper or Zoro tanking magma, even in the hands of a less elite DF user, and technically it has no "natural enemy."