Anime & Manga Incontrovertible proof that Vergo has adCoC

You know whats crazy? when sanji fought vergo he had all 3 types of advance haki already, acoc acoa and acoo.
I dont see people talking much about sanjis acoo, but look here, Sanji predicts that the room will be looked and filled with gass a few seconds before actually happening.

And then we have Sanji outplaying Katakuri,
Man outplaying fs with his own fs.
Lets be real, Sanji shits on yc 1 commanders, it is just that vergo was so strong.

Law is lucky that vergo didnt unlocked acoc on his body at that point, this is a plot moment just to keep the whole aliance from ph alive, if Law died there, vergo then would shit on Sanji and the rest, at that point luffy didnt even unlocked fs nor acoc or acoa, and vergo shits on fs-acoc-acoa-sanjino.:pepecorn::nicagesmile:
You know whats crazy? when sanji fought vergo he had all 3 types of advance haki already, acoc acoa and acoo.
I dont see people talking much about sanjis acoo, but look here, Sanji predicts that the room will be looked and filled with gass a few seconds before actually happening.

And then we have Sanji outplaying Katakuri,
Man outplaying fs with his own fs.
Lets be real, Sanji shits on yc 1 commanders, it is just that vergo was so strong.

Law is lucky that vergo didnt unlocked acoc on his body at that point, this is a plot moment just to keep the whole aliance from ph alive, if Law died there, vergo then would shit on Sanji and the rest, at that point luffy didnt even unlocked fs nor acoc or acoa, and vergo shits on fs-acoc-acoa-sanjino.:pepecorn::nicagesmile:
Sanji was the best fighter in the crew at the time, bar G4 Luffy. Of course Vergo faced the strongest beast in the crew. Zoro fought Monet with Ice picks lol :cheers:

Sanji was the best fighter in the crew at the time, bar G4 Luffy. Of course Vergo faced the strongest beast in the crew. Zoro fought Monet with Ice picks lol :cheers:
With his inv raid suit and bonus durability+FS, acoc, acoa, Sanji is prolly best even now in sh, Luffy will need fs 24/24, and wont even know wtf happens in a fight vs Sanji.
Vergo is just built different. Man shits on logic:suresure: He is final boss material, oda just wanted us to see how the top of power in op looks like, when he created vergo.

With his inv raid suit and bonus durability+FS, acoc, acoa, Sanji is prolly best even now in sh, Luffy will need fs 24/24, and wont even know wtf happens in a fight vs Sanji.
Vergo is just built different. Man shits on logic:suresure: He is final boss material, oda just wanted us to see how the top of power in op looks like, when he created vergo.
Yeah we ain't ready until now

These cunts are still debating the fucking bent beak lmao

All credit goes to @sanjikun

I am still processing this shit :christain::perocry::getnappaed:

But deep down the moment I saw the anime I knew this guy meant something big. The manga only confirmed (yes I saw the terminator references) etc leg switch and whatever else, greatness was written all over this man :myman:

Very funny you should know I named myself Critical Mindset because I knew he would survive the radioactive SAD mush with his mindset, ie haki, and chain reactions in a nuclear reaction that is self-sustaining is said to be in a "critical" state, ie I knew he would survive with his mindset that is more "critical" than the critical chain reactions of the SAD radioactivity:cheers:

We weren't ready for this man until now

@Shuyaku @sanjikun @BakiDou @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Orojackson Refugee @Fenaker @TrafalgarD.Law @Trafalgar_D_Law @Olimaat @Admiral Mou Bu @AdmiralKinyagi @Fn Lucci @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Geo @Light D Lamperouge @Roronoa-sama @DKI @playa4321 @GreenEggsAHam @wereng99 @Topi Jerami @Akai2 @Blackbeard @Jew D. Boy @trav @RYNO @uyuu @Sentinel @Plex @Tejas @Veku @Pantheos @Garps tekkai @Natalija @RayanOO @Van @Thabeast @Venom @Chaves @Veljko @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Rosella.Fiamingo @Garp the Fist @Gensui Sazid @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @nik87 @HA001 @Hades etc
Well still controvertible
Where are those long black tendrils
The black zig zag shockwaves

What you have is minor evidence from which you can certainly form a hypothesis but it isn't an undisputable fact.

Well still controvertible
Where are those long black tendrils
The black zig zag shockwaves

What you have is minor evidence from which you can certainly form a hypothesis but it isn't an undisputable fact.
Idk, it was @sanjikun that made the find. I just know deep down in my heart this is so.

Cant you see it in his eyes? :cheers:

This is a fucking conqueror. He fights with a plant lol but still mogging it

Vergo fans started to shit on Zoro not one time but a lot of times this week like admirals fandom ; we are chilling with u Better to make us friends than to make us enemies you know when the hate starts we won't start lower but we start higher :goyea:
Sorry about that. Just trying to keep it real. Zoro has advanced barrier haki that shits on trashmirals and Sanji would die on the roof :cheers: he doesnt have that Zoro level shit :myman:
Of course
I was just referring to the title and use of term "incontrovertible"
Yeah sure that's true. But the black lightning, I mean Oda cant be too obvious. Idk, but all I know Sanji bent King's beak with his armament. If Zoro has better armament than Sanji, which likely he does, that means Zoro neg diffs King lol @Fenaker

btw @BleakAsh sorry I forgot to tag

Sorry about that. Just trying to keep it real. Zoro has advanced barrier haki that shits on trashmirals and Sanji would die on the roof :cheers: he doesnt have that Zoro level shit :myman:

Yeah sure that's true. But the black lightning, I mean Oda cant be too obvious. Idk, but all I know Sanji bent King's beak with his armament. If Zoro has better armament than Sanji, which likely he does, that means Zoro neg diffs King lol @Fenaker

btw @BleakAsh sorry I forgot to tag
Sanji bending King is a defense mechanism from Sanji fanbase tbh
It was soon proven Kings beak was fine through a panel we saw

Sanji bending King is a defense mechanism from Sanji fanbase tbh
It was soon proven Kings beak was fine through a panel we saw
nah check the thread. Three panels show a clear bent to the beak. Sanji bent it when he hardened up. Dude, Zoro would achieve the same thing as he has got (in all likelihood) better armament haki than Sanji.

Last edited:
nah check the thread. Three panels show a clear bent to the beak. Sanji bent it when he hardened up. Dude, Zoro would achieve the same thing as he has got (in all likelihood) better armament haki than Sanji.
Sanji bending beak doesn't make sense for following reasons
a)No mention of it or King having any form of discomfort
2)As @TheAncientCenturion mentioned, no deformity on King's Human Face. Effects on Zoan body translate to human body like Kaido's scar and Kaido has scar in Human Body
3)We have actual panels later on with King having proper beak.

So there is more evidence to contrary then it is supporting although a matter like this where something goes against portrayal, more burden of proof falls on pro Sanji bent beak side

All credit goes to @sanjikun

I am still processing this shit :christain::perocry::getnappaed:

But deep down the moment I saw the anime I knew this guy meant something big. The manga only confirmed (yes I saw the terminator references) etc leg switch and whatever else, greatness was written all over this man :myman:

Very funny you should know I named myself Critical Mindset because I knew he would survive the radioactive SAD mush with his mindset, ie haki, and chain reactions in a nuclear reaction that is self-sustaining is said to be in a "critical" state, ie I knew he would survive with his mindset that is more "critical" than the critical chain reactions of the SAD radioactivity:cheers:

We weren't ready for this man until now

@Shuyaku @sanjikun @BakiDou @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Orojackson Refugee @Fenaker @TrafalgarD.Law @Trafalgar_D_Law @Olimaat @Admiral Mou Bu @AdmiralKinyagi @Fn Lucci @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Geo @Light D Lamperouge @Roronoa-sama @DKI @playa4321 @GreenEggsAHam @wereng99 @Topi Jerami @Akai2 @Blackbeard @Jew D. Boy @trav @RYNO @uyuu @Sentinel @Plex @Tejas @Veku @Pantheos @Garps tekkai @Natalija @RayanOO @Van @Thabeast @Venom @Chaves @Veljko @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Rosella.Fiamingo @Garp the Fist @Gensui Sazid @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @nik87 @HA001 @Hades etc
hahahahaha

I laugh right back at you for saying shit like Katakuri>Vergo
:saden::rolaugh::vistalaugh:
Is that you? you're ripped man.
Thanks I'm keeping up the mogg lol
Sanji bending beak doesn't make sense for following reasons
a)No mention of it or King having any form of discomfort
2)As @TheAncientCenturion mentioned, no deformity on King's Human Face. Effects on Zoan body translate to human body like Kaido's scar and Kaido has scar in Human Body
3)We have actual panels later on with King having proper beak.

So there is more evidence to contrary then it is supporting although a matter like this where something goes against portrayal, more burden of proof falls on pro Sanji bent beak side
(1) Oda is saving it. The moment where Sanji says he cant use hardening on a Tobi Roppi char (though maybe she is a less physical fighter and more hax based it is still impressive) that was good hype for Sanji. Oda keeps Sanji's armament close to the vest, though we know for a fact both King and Sanji clashed with armament.

(2) He has a mask, so what do we even get to see?

(3) No those are all bent lol, very conspicuously so