Anime & Manga Incontrovertible proof that Vergo has adCoC

He has a mask, so what do we even get to see?
Is that a mask? I never saw him put that mask on or off while transformation

Oda is saving it. The moment where Sanji says he cant use hardening on a Tobi Roppi char (though maybe she is a less physical fighter and more hax based it is still impressive) that was good hype for Sanji. Oda keeps Sanji's armament close to the vest, though we know for a fact both King and Sanji clashed with armament.
Okay so until we actually get that moment, we can't use this as an argument
No we do not know for a fact King and Sanji clashed in armament, but we can make that assumption

(3) No those are all bent lol, very conspicuously so
I don't think so

People need to realise Oda wanted Vergo to be a big player

why the hell did Oda show the scene of Vergo with Sengoku? It serves no purpose to the story, only ruined the surprise moment later'

its so that we get to see the importance of G-5.

Vergo was head of G-5

No we do not know for a fact King and Sanji clashed in armament, but we can make that assumption
No this is armament haki sfx right here

and Sanji took King with ease. Sanji was looking scared out of his wits against Vergo, he was also defending a lady. Sanji used hardening against Vergo who still broke his shit

I laugh right back at you for saying shit like Katakuri>Vergo
:saden::rolaugh::vistalaugh:

Thanks I'm keeping up the mogg lol

(1) Oda is saving it. The moment where Sanji says he cant use hardening on a Tobi Roppi char (though maybe she is a less physical fighter and more hax based it is still impressive) that was good hype for Sanji. Oda keeps Sanji's armament close to the vest, though we know for a fact both King and Sanji clashed with armament.

(2) He has a mask, so what do we even get to see?

(3) No those are all bent lol, very conspicuously so
My iq just dropped mad hard reading this.

No this is armament haki sfx right here

and Sanji took King with ease. Sanji was looking scared out of his wits against Vergo, he was also defending a lady. Sanji used hardening against Vergo who still broke his shit
That suffix doesn't say armament Haki tho
The spark could happen simply due to clash not necessarily a COA clash

Sanji didn't take King with Ease he was afraid for his life when King beaked him
Also Sanji has directly attributed to toughness of his raid suit which saved his life, where as Sanji faced Vergo without Raid Suit.

We can't paint the half picture man

Man, that was a nice hit but Sanji didn't even put much power behind it, still he broke his collarbone man :pepelit:

VERGO walked off DJ with adCoC :jinbewat::hohoho::arnoling:

Santa Cruz Teneriffe. It was the same day we had the chapter where BM tanked teh countershock WORSE than VergoD :cheers: rememnber that @JazzMazz how you feeling now buddy :myman::cantseeme::saden:
You are brain damaged and deranged.

Seriously, get help.

Your coping that Vergo got beaten instantly by Law the second he got serious and hasn't been relevant for 300 chapters.

Ulti mid diffs bro.
Two or three head butts and Vergo is staying down.

Also, we have lightning panels for Ulti soooooo
You sure you not beta as fuck?
You are brain damaged and deranged.

Seriously, get help.

Your coping that Vergo got beaten instantly by Law the second he got serious and hasn't been relevant for 300 chapters.
The one that needs help is you lol. Its obvious Vergo reminds you of some bully or something, idk why he bothers you so much

Fact is if Oda has plans for Vergo, its better to show him later when we get to see such fun things as Law tanking adCoC with his normal guard, Sanji bending King's beak with his haki, BM screaming her lungs out from a less potent countershock and Vergo wasnt even down from that, etc.

Thats pretty fun + Vergo KOd him cold. And I know you gonna say that about the heart, but you dont get knocked out cold for that lol which Law was from a simple "not named" pretty simple hit

Anyways, why am I talking to you? You are a brainlet that thinks Vergo used his left leg. That makes you a fucking moron
Also Sanji has directly attributed to toughness of his raid suit which saved his life, where as Sanji faced Vergo without Raid Suit.
NO it just means the raidsuit is tough in and of itself. Only the cape is said to be protective

the rest of the suit is just clothes. Clothes that is very resistant (Sanji tested how resitant against P1) but doesnt mean it lends durability to the user. Otherwise Sanji wouldn't have expressed it this way. He says "the cape is my shield"

So no, the RS didnt protect him from King. He used hardening to harden his torso. Sanji and King clashed whihc produced a metallic sound, this means both used haki. Simple

Last edited:
You sure you not beta as fuck?

The one that needs help is you lol. Its obvious Vergo reminds you of some bully or something, idk why he bothers you so much

Fact is if Oda has plans for Vergo, its better to show him later when we get to see such fun things as Law tanking adCoC with his normal guard, Sanji bending King's beak with his haki, BM screaming her lungs out from a less potent countershock and Vergo wasnt even down from that, etc.

Thats pretty fun, Vergo KOd him cold. And I know you gonna say that about the heart, but you dont get knocked out cold for that lol which Law was from a simple "not named" pretty simple hit

Anyways, why am I talking to you? You are a brainlet that thinks Vergo used his left leg. That makes you a fucking moron

NO it just means the raidsuit the raidsuit is tough in and of itself. Only the cape is said t be any protective

the rest of the suit is just clothes. Clothes that is very resistant (Sanji tested how resitant against P1) but doesnt mean they lend durability to the user. Otherwise Sanji wouldn't have expressed it this way

So no, the RS didnt protect him from King. He used hardening to harden his torso. Sanji and King clashed whihc produced a metallic sound, this means both used haki. Simple
CHADS simp for Dino pussy.
Betas simp for dead minions that got one shot 8 years ago.

Me neither.

I don't even stan Katakuri this much, and his objectively a way bigger deal.

Actually, I don't stan any character this much now that I think about it.
I’m honestly the type of person who likes many characters, but when I see a certain character that I like being overrated by his fantards I instantly start to dislike these characters due to their fans

Is that why Sanji said the suit itself was sturdy after taking King’s attack? So no, you are wrong the suit is durable as well which helps Sanji to tank attacks better than usual.
No it doesnt mean that. It never said anywhere that the RS makes Sanji more durable. Sanji onl said the cape lends protection. Learn to read!

So let's say I have small town level durability but the suit has mountain level durability, if I am hit by a city level attack, the suit will be intact but inside the suit will be a pile of blood and bones

Sanji takes the full brunt of all attacks. Sanji bent the beak but he did it with armament hardening naturally whihc you nibbas underestimate bc you are in love with Zoro and need to downplay EVERYTHING Sanji does lol