Anime & Manga Incontrovertible proof that Vergo has adCoC

Wow, how cool, VERGOD has ADCOC, the shock also coincides with this:
Even franky did the same thing vs Senior Pink as well as Kyoshiro’s men lol
Post automatically merged:

No it doesnt mean that. It never said anywhere that the RS makes Sanji more durable. Sanji onl said the cape lends protection. Learn to read!
Are you this ignorant? And can’t read! Go to chapter 989 page 13 middle panel. Sanji literally state the suit is sturdy... or are you simply nitpicking panels you like? The cape and the suit are both great to help Sanji become more durable.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji takes the full brunt of all attacks. Sanji bent the beak but he did it with armament hardening naturally whihc you nibbas underestimate bc you are in love with Zoro and need to downplay EVERYTHING Sanji does lol
Show me a single panel that shows Sanji bent the beak... you can’t cuz it doesn’t exist anywhere besides in your head lol.

Last edited:
Armament hardening against King ? I didn't see that don't tell me about sparks even Franky showed them i need proof about that to say he used hardening there :beckmoji:
I dont believe Sanji has base durability to bend it so I can only assume its CoA

Or should we say Sanji is that durable with exoskeleton? No its more reasonable to say he bent it with hardening

Zoro relies so much on having his indestructible Wano swords forged by the best swordssmith in the world so Zoro ha that luxury while Sanji and Luffy needs to tank shit with their bodies, I wonder if he really has CoA to tank it same as Sanji who relies on his body for defence

Show me a proof of Sanji doing it... it doesn’t exist. If he ever did such a feat it would have been stated cuz it ain’t no small thing. We would have seen King screaming in pain and talking about, but no there is nothing like that. Keep dreaming.
It's Oda's reasons why he chooses to not divulge King's reactions, as of now. We dont know his plans. We can only go from what we see, so dont be a fucking retard

That is rather compelling actually all things considered. Doffy had complete faith even though he knew the power of the devil fruit, he is no fool of all people. To think that Caesar and DD are two of the most kowledgeable people in their own respective fields that hype up Vergo's haki and still people act like they don't matter lol, that's the height of human conceit.

Yes, I think it's noteworthy that DD highlighted by the "trauma", his overwhelming impression that left his marks on Law to this day. It seems just like a waste of paragraphs to have four dialogue boxes talk about the past, when you could fill that out with I guess more pertinent information (for readers benefit). Now I see why, it's all in connection to emphasising Vergo's strong presence, intimidating aura that has imparted a "fear" that runs deep. So now I can definitely see that Oda was hinting at CoC.

There is still the lack of black tendrils but who knows, this was 2012 right. It is very interesting to see what Oda really planned with Vergo. Much has yet to be revealed when it comes to CoC
@Celestial D. Dragon Vergo with adCoC did you ever figure that? :pepecafe:

All credit goes to @sanjikun

I am still processing this shit :christain::perocry::getnappaed:

But deep down the moment I saw the anime I knew this guy meant something big. The manga only confirmed (yes I saw the terminator references) etc leg switch and whatever else, greatness was written all over this man :myman:

Very funny you should know I named myself Critical Mindset because I knew he would survive the radioactive SAD mush with his mindset, ie haki, and chain reactions in a nuclear reaction that is self-sustaining is said to be in a "critical" state, ie I knew he would survive with his mindset that is more "critical" than the critical chain reactions of the SAD radioactivity:cheers:

We weren't ready for this man until now

@Shuyaku @sanjikun @BakiDou @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Orojackson Refugee @Fenaker @TrafalgarD.Law @Trafalgar_D_Law @Olimaat @Admiral Mou Bu @AdmiralKinyagi @Fn Lucci @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Geo @Light D Lamperouge @Roronoa-sama @DKI @playa4321 @GreenEggsAHam @wereng99 @Topi Jerami @Akai2 @Blackbeard @Jew D. Boy @trav @RYNO @uyuu @Sentinel @Plex @Tejas @Veku @Pantheos @Garps tekkai @Natalija @RayanOO @Van @Thabeast @Venom @Chaves @Veljko @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Rosella.Fiamingo @Garp the Fist @Gensui Sazid @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @nik87 @HA001 @Hades etc
do not tag me in these idiotic threads. blocked for good this time

do not tag me in these idiotic threads. blocked for good this time
Well good riddance to all you weak pussies :cheers:
Ok I have question, if kaido was 100 powerlevel wise so in your opinion what would vergo be?
yeah 85 is good enough

@PerfectHie Sad that the trashmirals hasn't got adCoC. They won't. There is only one marine that has got it that is not old like Sengoku.