Anime & Manga Incontrovertible proof that Vergo has adCoC

and seriously, can someone point to me another scenario where these weird dots and jiggly lines appear at the same time like this?
their whole panel is filled wth these things, when does this happen otherwise? Should not we see these things when Zoro is cutting apart his opponents if it os only a matter of Sanji breaking apart?

While there is no black lightning, what the actual fuck is up with the dots and jiggly lines? To me this is lowkey hint at something

and seriously, can someone point to me another scenario where these weird dots and jiggly lines appear at the same time like this?
their whole panel is filled wth these things, when does this happen otherwise? Should not we see these things when Zoro is cutting apart his opponents if it os only a matter of Sanji breaking apart?

While there is no black lightning, what the actual fuck is up with the dots and jiggly lines? To me this is lowkey hint at something
The dots have been used like when sanji kicked niji in the face and few other times and the jiggly lines is just a effect to show movement nothing more just because oda has may have never used doesn't means it's a hint of Advanced haki you just want it to be something but it's just to show movement.