Character Discussion Interesting info: Chinjao "competed" against Roger and Garp the same way as Mihawk "competed" against Shanks according to DB.

My Brother in Christ, neither did i say that he does not have the potential to go further nor did i ever say that his potential caps at 500 million.

When his spirit was broken by Garp, he was a pirate was with 500 million berrys ergo his peak as a pirate was there.
He was not an upcoming Rookie at that time, he was an established "Legendary" pirate who knew the likes of Roger, Rayleigh & Garp - that line of argument is easily out of the window.
You were directly comparing the bounty of Roger and Chinjao. The thing is, we don't even know what Roger's bounty was at the time of Chinjao retiring. So you can't compare Roger's Pirate King bounty of over 5 billion, to Chinjao's 500 million. That would be like comparing Luffy's 3 billion bounty to Crocodiles 81 million bounty had Crocodile remained locked up for life and never got his 1.9 billion increase. So the whole argument was out the window to begin with.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You were directly comparing the bounty of Roger and Chinjao. The thing is, we don't even know what Roger's bounty was at the time of Chinjao retiring. So you can't compare Roger's Pirate King bounty of over 5 billion, to Chinjao's 500 million. That would be like comparing Luffy's 3 billion bounty to Crocodiles 81 million bounty had Crocodile remained locked up for life and never got his 1.9 billion increase. So the whole argument was out the window to begin with.
Huh?
You think Roger 8 years after God Valley (38 years ago) would have anywhere in the range of 500 million bounty so that he can "compete ruthlessly" with someone that got one shot by Garp?

Huh?
You think Roger 8 years after God Valley (38 years ago) would have anywhere in the range of 500 million bounty so that he can "compete ruthlessly" with someone that got one shot by Garp?
Luffy is going to go from 500 million to roughly 5+ billion in the span of a few months. Its not out of the realm of possibilities, considering it took Roger 3 years to become PK.

I mean, you can argue about It for both.
What made me believe he wasn't a Yonko during that time was the story but of course I used It for Mihawk because I found really inconsistent what Shanks could be a Yonko during that time.
Now Mihawk could have become a Yonko too? Happy for the guy, at least now you have credible proofs for your agenda, before that chapter I found the arguments weak, he didn't really shine at Marineford.
You were wrong its that simple. Like people said for years Mihawk don't gove a damn about Yonkou. Like Garp and admiral. WB and Raftel

Man... Roger beat Rocks D. Xebec 8 years before Chinjao managed to scrape up 500 million before getting one shot by Garp...

Stop it lol.
It was a collective effort between Roger and Garp, in which the WG gave Garp all the glory.....

And the kicker?

An older and stronger Garp, had to train to overcome the hardness of Chinjao's armament haki.

So lets not pretend that after beating Rocks, Roger was at some level that warranted him an astronomical bounty, when the man who fought along side him, had to train to beat a 500 million berri man, 8 years later.

It's either that, or Chinjao's bounty was heavily deflated due to him being the leader of the Happo Navy, and Kano Country being allied with the World Government. Which now that I think about it, might be the case because Sai had a bounty, and still attended the Reverie with no issues.

Lol. When I am easily smarter than both of you clowns. Stop being embarassing and hating Just because I easily debunk your convinctions against a Fraud called Mihawk and start replying to a thread after have reading It.
I'm getting mad at this shit.
My thread are still way Better than the ZkK theory you two clown supported.
Roger >> Chinjao Just like Shanks >> Mihawk. Cope.
Rivaling "in swordsmanship skills" :suresure:
Not as overall fighters because overall Shanks destroys that Fraud with his CoC.

Start telling me what you guessed right about One piece because my list Is long.
While you got Ls about ZKK I got Ws after Ws like believing Shanks wasn't emperor on 1 chapter unlike you bozos Who really thought he was one to support your Mihawk agenda. Ridicolous.
Bro. Mihawk became a yonko with just buggy and crocodile. You really think mihawk is weaker than shanks. LoL.

And Zkk purpose is to make Zoro yonko but with mihawk and Rayleigh being confirmed yonko then it's confirmed that Zoro is gonna be yonko eos. So move on.

Bro. Mihawk became a yonko with just buggy and crocodile. You really think mihawk is weaker than shanks. LoL.

And Zkk purpose is to make Zoro yonko but with mihawk and Rayleigh being confirmed yonko then it's confirmed that Zoro is gonna be yonko eos. So move on.
Zoro being Yonko level EOS was like already kinda.. clear?

It 'was'.
Mihawk was related to 1.048B (or around it) Shanks 12 years ago. That was Mihawk level

While chinjao timeline isnt there. We need to state the timeline over this

Rivalry and competing has never meant equal in fighting power or even same tier, this notion is something kept alive by Sanji fanboys.

Yes Chinjao was never close to PK or Admiral tier, hopefully this thread helps highlight that Shanks isn't all that close to Mihawk either