Powers & Abilities Internal destruction Haki and swordsmanship

Hyogoro explained, that Ryuo (flow of Haki) is what enables swordsmen to become one with their sword and achieve the ability to "cut everything". At the same time he said, that the internal destruction Haki Luffy used, is a level above that.

Can and do swordsmen make use of internal destruction Haki too, can they combine these abilities? Rayleigh displayed internal destruction Haki, but only with his palms. So there are two possibilities; possibility 1: internal destruction Haki can translate into cuts, to cut you from within, or 2: You combine both, to cut externally with Ruyo, while at the same time blasting your opponent from within with internal destruction Haki. Otherwise, swordsmen couldn't really make use of it effectively and it would be a brawlers thing.

@ShishioIsBack @HA001 @nik87 @Sentinel @playa4321 @Finalbeta @Bogard @Light D Lamperouge @Red Admiral @Admiral Lee Hung @Cinera etc
I dont even think Oda knows.

Bump

:goyea:

I think Kamusari is a good example. While we cannot say for sure Shanks used internal destruction, that would be a great application. Even without cutting, it's still a supreme grade blade, with supreme grade blades being said to be able to fully catalyze the Haki of someone of Roger's and Whitebeard's caliber. So channeling your barrier, internal destruction and Haoshoku through the blade, would make it into tremendously powerful blunt hits.

I can think of Rayleigh being able to use Kamusari too, as he displayed internal destruction and I'm sure he doesn't just use it to destroy handcuffs.
Wrong
Its just a shockwave
In databook kamasuri is described as a shockwave
In databook also zoro s rihno attack is described as a shockwave that blows people away

Wrong
Its just a shockwave
In databook kamasuri is described as a shockwave
In databook also zoro s rihno attack is described as a shockwave that blows people away
So a shockwave can't have internal destruction? Plus, I haven't said Kamusari uses internal destruction, but that such kind of attack is well suited to be amplified with internal destruction.

Bump

:goyea:

I think Kamusari is a good example. While we cannot say for sure Shanks used internal destruction, that would be a great application. Even without cutting, it's still a supreme grade blade, with supreme grade blades being said to be able to fully catalyze the Haki of someone of Roger's and Whitebeard's caliber. So channeling your barrier, internal destruction and Haoshoku through the blade, would make it into tremendously powerful blunt hits.

I can think of Rayleigh being able to use Kamusari too, as he displayed internal destruction and I'm sure he doesn't just use it to destroy handcuffs.
Zoros Dragon Damnation seems internal destruction too.

Because Zoros CoC was emanating out of King's body.
Post automatically merged:

So a shockwave can't have internal destruction? Plus, I haven't said Kamusari uses internal destruction, but that such kind of attack is well suited to be amplified with internal destruction.
Its possible

Anyways I gotta say
AdvCoC swordsmanship looks beautiful

Zoros Dragon Damnation seems internal destruction too.

Because Zoros CoC was emanating out of King's body.
Post automatically merged:

Its possible

Anyways I gotta say
AdvCoC swordsmanship looks beautiful
I don't think it's internal destruction. Internal destruction would be rather contra productive for cutting techniques, because cutting is supposed to tear through your flesh.

Though on the other hand, you can theoretically combine it, by cutting through one's flesh while sending a shockwave through the body in addition. But I doubt Zoro mastered internal destruction, since Luffy was specifically highlighted for being able to do so.

I don't think it's internal destruction. Internal destruction would be rather contra productive for cutting techniques, because cutting is supposed to tear through your flesh.

Though on the other hand, you can theoretically combine it, by cutting through one's flesh while sending a shockwave through the body in addition. But I doubt Zoro mastered internal destruction, since Luffy was specifically highlighted for being able to do so.
Zoro used internal destruction against Hyozou as well..same sound waves

And Dragon Damnation didn't seem like a cutting technique anyways..more like a raw Haki blast