Character Discussion Is anyone else getting Tried of the lack of Training and initiative?

Characters train offscreen, and some characters are never meant to be that strong. For ex Nami will never be as strong as Alabasta Croc

And I wish she never is. At the end, that aint her job.

She can have great AP with her weapons, but her stamina, durability or anything physical aint as strong as he weapons.

We are at the Final Stretch and most of the crew doesn't seem ready for it. Only the Top Four are able to hold their own against the top tiers. And I don't think that is going to change. Because the Strawhats don't training or take the initiative to get stronger.
you have the RA , the fleet and plenty of allies.
Its classic shounen in the end the focus gets away from the main cast

Plot armor gets them through
They'll just get stronger every arc, meet an opponent slightly stronger than them but get stronger and surpass them.
Some of them already beat Veterans so by next arc they'll be stronger and stronger in the arc after that reaching YC+ level which is more than enough.

They are not really that weak tbh. They just better avoid some logia fruit users.
And besides the M3 a lot of the top tier work will be done by guys like Sabo, Kid and Law and whoever might switch sides anyway.

We might even get admiral vs admiral fights and I think that the God knights are mainly going to be non Strawhat fights. So there's that.

I don't think they need to be powerhouse able to square off with high high & top tiers but I do believe they should at least try to get basic COA
it's weird to think that any fodder logia could potentially decimate half of Luffy crew at this point of the story.

What?
No one is touching top 3 of a yonkou crew in a yonkou crew.

Queen can crush her body , Even sanji needed a exoskeleton to get out of it.
We are not talking about a yonko crew, we are talking about the pirate king crew in their prime, even stronger than roger's crew

Franky and robin, and maybe even brook idk, all of them will defeat yc2 tier pirates, with jinbe who will be able to defeat yc1

We are not talking about a yonko crew, we are talking about the pirate king crew in their prime, even stronger than roger's crew

Franky and robin, and maybe even brook idk, all of them will defeat yc2 tier pirates, with jinbe who will be able to defeat yc1
Naah lol.
Pirate king crew doesn't necessarily means it has to be the strongest.
Being strongest isn't the goal here.