Speculations Is it delusional at this point to think Zoro won’t fight King?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I don't think anyone says BM wasn't distracted when Zoro blitzed her to save Luffy. It's mostly that Zoro managed to intercept her before she even moved marginally.

No one has issues with Sanji being able to attack faster than Queen bites, either.

Zoro's blitz on Kaido is the one that's hyped.
I am just saying how certain people have a tendecy to downplay Sanji for same thing they praise Zoro for

When did Zoro interact with Ohm Daz Bones or Ryuma before their fights
Zoro achievements after fighting these three:
-cutting steel after Mr. 1
-flying slashes after Ohm
-Shusui after Ryuma

What will be the benefit of King fight for Zoro?
Cutting fire is already over.

Maybe CoC? That would be ok for me, King needs hype in order to fight Zoro (otherwise he's useless) and CoC is enough to get some hype

H

humanbeing

Zoro achievements after fighting these three:
-cutting steel after Mr. 1
-flying slashes after Ohm
-Shusui after Ryuma

What will be the benefit of King fight for Zoro?
Cutting fire is already over.

Maybe CoC?
he has flying slashes before he fought Ohm he used it against Braham as well.
and yes he needs to master his CoC haki and understand how to use it. King will be good for that he is very strong but he is not as overwhelming as Kaido.

I am just saying how certain people have a tendecy to downplay Sanji for same thing they praise Zoro for
I wasn't downplaing Sanji lol and I wasn't talking about the scene where he saved chopper.I talked about the scene where Queen was aiming tama,ussop and nami
The scene where sanji said he was going to take care of him,Queen wasn't paying attention

he has flying slashes before he fought Ohm he used it against Braham as well.
and yes he needs to master his CoC haki and understand how to use it. King will be good for that he is very strong but he is not as overwhelming as Kaido.
Yes but I still can't see him fighting King without achieving something, especially because he has still some open plots like sword blackening and being aware of CoC

H

humanbeing

Yes but I still can't see him fighting King without achieving something, especially because he has still some open plots like sword blackening and being aware of CoC
you know he will fight King for sure and that is the sole reason we didn't know much about King yet, we don't know his bounty , his background , his swordsmanship. we already know much about Queen but King was not even introduced properly. that is all because every thing will be revealed when he fights Zoro. believe me Oda is gonna make him a worthy opponent for Zoro.
if it was supposed to be Marco vs King Oda would have revealed their bounties together while he showing their fights.
the beast pirates officers are supposed to be taken by the strawhats. that goes for King too. and Jack will be finished as well by the strawhats.

I think he will fight King. Never changed my opinion on three certain match ups (Kid vs BM, Sanji vs Queen, Zoro vs King) since the beginning and look where it's going. Same old pattern and I'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen.

Rooftop Kaido was pretty much just an overgrown punching bag, just there for all those guys pulling out some feats until Luffy got his PU. It was like "dodge named attack" -> "spam your own named attack" on repeat, until Kaido decided he's done with playing around.
None of them bar advCoC Luffy fought him in continuous clashes.
And that is imo what's missing even for Zoro. Opponents won't just fly or run into his all out attacks. Especially a guy like King, who's presumably pretty fast and super mobile. If Zoro had difficulties connecting Hiryu Kaen against Dragon form Kaido, King won't just be target practice.
And outside of Asura and those "pseudo advCoC"-Enma attacks, Zoro still has relatively normal stats, whereas Hybrid King, especially while boosted by momentum via flight, will presuambly be a banger in power, like Denjiro on roids with some fire and wings (what imo will defeat Marco, who ran out of phoenix flames, beforehand).

Zoro is going to be untouchable for those guys, when he has learned to control advCoC, so that all of his three swords are ready to be covered in CoC, whenever he blocks, parries or attacks (basically being a top tier swordsman).
For now he only showed the latter, while it's still only generated with the help of Enma's gimmick.

My hopes for the King fight:
He experiments with his Enma haki (= his CoC haki basically) and therefore uses it for blocks and stuff, while we addtionally see a new pound cannon

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And outside of Asura and those "pseudo advCoC"-Enma attacks, Zoro still has relatively normal stats, whereas Hybrid King, especially while boosted by momentum via flight, will presuambly be a banger in power, like Denjiro on roids with some fire and wings (what imo will defeat Marco, who ran out of phoenix flames, beforehand).

Zoro is going to be untouchable for those guys, when he has learned to control advCoC, so that all of his three swords are ready to be covered in CoC, whenever he blocks, parries or attacks (basically being a top tier swordsman).
For now he only showed the latter, while it's still only generated with the help of Enma's gimmick.
What you and most other people dont understand is that Zoro is already untouchable for 99.99% of One Piece characters.
However, he is a main character and like all main characters his display of power isnt at 100% for the entirety of the fight.
He doesnt need CoC, he doesnt need Enma, his stats are already basically maxed out and has the most complex combat style.

Hybrid King boosted by momentum via flight will be an issue? Did you forget Zoro facing an island buster?
Why would his swords need to be covered in CoC all the time? Why waste haki? He was clashing with Fujitora without even Hardening...
People dont understand that a clean hit scores Zoro a victory, haki coated or not, CoC or not, Enma or not. There's only 1 body like Kaido's.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I guess Kaku vs Zoro should never have happened since Kaku can fly with Geppo
don't compare kaku with ling. Kaku already would have killed marco:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Choreography and Artistic-wise,I think King vs Zoro would be better since they are both Swordmen. But from a story perspective, Zoro and Yamato vs Kaidou wouldbe better, since they are both Oden in their own way. Unless Oda pulls a King's backstory which is somehow linked to Zoro, I don't see the Zoro fight is as compelling.
zoro is another level than king

They didn't got any interaction at all unlike other opponents Zoro fought upto now :kayneshrug: Unlike Sanji vs Queen where there was Judge plot, Zoro vs King doesn't even make sense besides 2nd strongest vs 2nd strongest thing
Jinbe and WsW never interacted before they fought. Same with Nami and Ulti. Same with Robin and Black Maria. Same with Franky vs Sasaki. Sanji is literally the only setup plot connection prior to a fight this arc.

he wasnt candies still using this shit? :suresure:
Just a fact :giogio:
Post automatically merged:

Didn't important,jack is kaido right hand man.hacchi >kuroobi still didn't change.kuroobi lost to extreme diff sanji.while zoro low diff hacchi when zoro body still didn't recover after fight Mihawk(yonko level,not queen level).zoro and sanji gap is to large from the start that Eos sanji could get low diff by fishman island zoro
Lots of copium and Two Pieces events there i see LOL :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:

He doesnt need CoC, he doesnt need Enma, his stats are already basically maxed out and has the most complex combat style
You get that the haki he pulls out via Enma most likely is his conqueror's haki? Like it's most likely a pre stage to what's still in store for him. And stats are getting so ridiculously outscaled by advCoC, it's not even funny
Dude gets pressed by Kamazou and Hawkins Straw monster and blocked by Apo and you are talking about supreme base stats??? Would be against everything that was shown, even if haki wouldn't just straight up shit on physical strength.
Why would his swords need to be covered in CoC all the time? Why waste haki?
Never said that. It's just that if you want to tackle certain abilities or powers in direct clashes, you also need comparable power. See my answer to the next quote..
He was clashing with Fujitora without even Hardening...
Yeah, right, cause base Fujitora is as strong as advCoC hybrid Kaido for example or in general the ceiling for close quarter clashes
I mean just look at that, you might learn something:
base Fujitora (who's able to block Zoro one handed) <(<) Elephant gun < Cracker's armour's strength < Kong gun <~ Kong gun with advCoA lvl2 <(<) basic advCoC attacks (in power and damage).
Zoro who got blocked by Fujitora, prolly could benefit pretty greatly from advCoC if you ask me. And it's not like this won't be his future major Power up, like :kaidowhat:
People dont understand that a clean hit scores Zoro a victory, haki coated or not, CoC or not, Enma or not. There's only 1 body like Kaido's
Yeah right, more like you don't understand that in actual fights, Zoro has to be able to block/match monsters like advCoC Mihawk or advCoC hybrid Kaido on a regular, swing for swing, who go well above the level of base Fujitora. Independent of their inability of tanking certain stuff, they can still dish out top tier AP, that needs to be matched somehow.
Like can you distinguish between actual fights/clashes (Kamazou, x-guy and later on even Mihawk vs Zoro) and feat collections (rooftop), where eberyone was just shooting around named attacks until Daddy Kaido decided he's done with that shit?

Last edited:
Jinbe and WsW never interacted before they fought. Same with Nami and Ulti. Same with Robin and Black Maria. Same with Franky vs Sasaki. Sanji is literally the only setup plot connection prior to a fight this arc.
I think we will know soon enough, no point in delaying Zoro's match up anymore. The next chapter might be a Robin's chapter, but I believe It will also a Zoro's setup chapter.
Screw the Olympics :josad: