Speculations Is it delusional at this point to think Zoro won’t fight King?

Kuroobi was Arlong's right hand actually, not Hachi
Didn't important,jack is kaido right hand man.hacchi >kuroobi still didn't change.kuroobi lost to extreme diff sanji.while zoro low diff hacchi when zoro body still didn't recover after fight Mihawk(yonko level,not queen level).zoro and sanji gap is to large from the start that Eos sanji could get low diff by fishman island zoro

Yes, mention what happened 5 arcs ago, only makes you look stupid af with that claim.

Should we start talking about how the guy who broke his leg on Vergo is taking on Hybrid Queen so far without even using RS?

Or the fact that the guy who fought Pica as his strongest opponent until Onigashima managed to blitz and damage Kaido for life?

:gonope:

You know your argument is trash and you have no logic when you need to mention Dressrosa to defend your blatant downplaying.

"Law/Kidd ass cuz me say so. Source: trust me bro"

"Law/Kidd trash cuz they were not great in Dressrosa!!!"

At least you aren't regressing to pre-skip... so far.
Vergo/pica>queen though.zoro just distracted when fighted pica.zoro at sabaody after 2 years is zoro at rooftop.nothing weird about zoro speedblitz kaido when he already speedblitz killer,apoo who>queen.zoro is clearly fight Mihawk everyday just like yamato with kaido.lanji just running around though.

So when Zoro blitzes someone it isnt distracted but when Sanji does it is :milaugh:
I don't think anyone says BM wasn't distracted when Zoro blitzed her to save Luffy. It's mostly that Zoro managed to intercept her before she even moved marginally.

No one has issues with Sanji being able to attack faster than Queen bites, either.

Zoro's blitz on Kaido is the one that's hyped.