Speculations Is it delusional at this point to think Zoro won’t fight King?

First of all no
1. The story told us what Enma does. It draws out the users Ryou and it did try to draw out Zoro Ryou, but he stopped it. I agree CoC help him control it, but you saying it pulled it out of hik is nonesense you made up.

2. Killer is strong and Luffy called many people strong. Like the octopus in FI. The one who Zoro neg diff. Whats your point? So Zoro shouldn't use Haki, but Luffy spams it on fodders and everybody. Thats like saying hyouzou was on Zoro level cause they were clashimg for a little 😂🤣. Killer is nowhere near Zoro physical strength who momentarily blocked two Yonkou attack.
We will talk again when that addtional haki that Zoro uses during Enma attacks gets treated as the pre stage of advCoC, when he further down the line, can control using higher amounts of haki at will, without the gimmick of Enma and put it onto every sword of his -> becoming an advCoC user.
I can guarantee you, that we will never see that "overflowing Enma haki" visual every again, when he mastered advCoC.
Look at Big Mom's hand here
Certainly looks like how the haki on Enma looks, when Zoro uses its quirk ->
I don't remember if two abilities ever looked so identical :choppawhat:
Enma allows him to gather an unusual big amount of haki. CoC users seemingly have an unusual high amount of haki. Zoro has CoC. Ergo: That shit ton of extra haki Enma pulls out of him, most likely comes from CoC.
The most plausible explanation for now.

2. "So Zoro shouldn't use haki.." Yes, that's exactly what I was saying :seriously:Are you even trying?
And how is that Hyozou disproving anything? He's pretty strong, just because he's overall not on his level, it doesn't take away from his physical strength.
Btw that gets blown out of proportion all the time anyway. Luffy shot out quick jet pistols which actually defeated the other two, but also nearly sent Hyozuou flying. It's not like he could handle the brute force behind it.
Anyway I'm saying that most of the time more things than just the physical strength component flows into an attack . Are you accepting that reality?
He's overall stronger than them and has more AP/lethality, but that doesn't mean he P4P has more physical strength, unless he proves otherwise, which he never did.
Zoro for example cut Pica, because his haki was more powerful. You just look at stuff in the simplest way.
Was there any indication that he had superior strength than Apo or Killer or Hawkins' strawmonster? No, not at all. Far in contrary to that, they could handle his physical strength just fine.
When he attacked either party with his named moves, he could just overpower their (in Kamazou's case even even non hakified) guard. But it's to be expected that Apo is not single handely blocking a Santoryu move or that Kamazou just blocks a hakified Santoryu move without using haki himself.
Again, that does not mean that they have less physical strength. That's an absolutely baseless assumption and disproven anyway.
Against Kamazou:
Against Apo:
Against Hawkins Strawmonster:
Here he's even visibly shaking
Or against Fujitora:
Blocks him completely casually.
Put in Big Mom or Kaido or even Cracker in his armour into any of those situations and see how everyone I listed above would be unable to handle THEIR ACTUAL PHYSICAL STRENGTH.

Because it is. One of a long line of power-ups that Luffy fans first and foremost jump onto like it is some lifesaving line... Then, the hype slowly dies and nobody mentions it again with the same hype that it once had... We have seen it plenty of times already. And what did he ultimately achieve with adCoC? Nothing..
Yea, except it will not. That's the stuff Oda hyped up Primebeard and Prime Roger within a Flashback. CoC imbuing seemingly was, what made Zoro wound Kaido in the first place...???
And just because it does not make it an auto win against Kaido, the WSC and 1on1 King, who wields the same power himself (lol???), it doesn't mean it's something that you can put against the ability itself. You make absolutely no sense at all, do you get that?. I completely ripped apart everything you just wrote.
f you think CoC will transform Zoro into something far more powerful, you couldnt be more wrong.
Yeah, it will, cause it's seemingly the ability that enabled him to wound Kaido in the first place.. Like what is there not to get? You are simply in the biggest denial I've ever seen, because base Luffy made use of that ability. Right?
You are simply wrong. Enma draws haki forcefully, even from people WHO DO NOT HAVE COC.
You keep riding the CoC hype without realizing that Zoro doesnt need it... Kaido is an exception, other people have normal bodies. Not only does Zoro not need CoC, he doesnt need any haki at all. Clean hit will kill anyone with a normal body, haki or no haki, get that through your head and then you might understand that what you are hyping is irrelevant.
Zoro doesnt need CoC to block CoC imbued attacks, you know that, right?
Yeah, it does EVEN FROM PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE COC lol, I never claimed otherwise, it's just that PEOPLE WHO HAVE COC (ODEN AND ZORO) ARE COINCIDENTALLY THE ONLY TWO GUYS THAT WEREN'T SUCKED DRY/COULD RESIST THAT EFFECT. You are again opposing not my view on the matter, rather common freakin sense.
And he obviously will need it for guys like Mihawk, who will tackle him right on with some juciy ass CoC covered Yoru. Again I gave you the scale, I don't know how it could get more obvious than that.
Funny enough you don't adress ANY of my examples directly. What happened to Oden (physical beast) vs advCOC Roger? Iirc Roger sent him flying through an island at high speed, while making jokes and shit, same Oden that could deal with base Kaido's and Primebeard's physical strength.
So if he can already block island busters without CoC, why would he need CoC? It is not like 2 Emperors are coming together for combo attacks every day, lmao. I know that it is stopped by a haki barrier but it is not COC which you so much adore.
Once again, what will CoC give him that he already cannot do? Let's see if you can come up with anything.
So everytime he encounters a powerful attack now, he will just stay there, arms put forwards casting CoA barriers as if he was in a Sentomaru summer training camp? lmao
Yeah, those Mihawk scenes will be juicy, when Mihawk attacks him with his CoC covered sword and Zoro casts around haki barriers like he's a madman.
Oh and so you know it was a barrier haki? So where is that "physical strength to stop hakai" scale coming from? I thought he did it via physical strength? Wasn't he physically stronger than Big Mom and Kaido combined :choppawhat:
And everything he's doing now with CoA will be more powerful with CoC logically. And what it will do for him? It's a completely different application than barriers. Last time I checked barriers weren't cutting up people.
AdvCoC enchanting gives him max power, while keeping the properties of his attack type (sword swings). Same as Kaido using it on his club, instead of haki blasts (Luffy).
And see my post above. I'm pretty sure that "Enma haki application" is the pre stage of advCoC anyway.
You wish that Enma is putting up haki barriers for people but reality is always different than what you wish for...
How would he have wrecked Zoro when he couldnt keep up with him? You realize that CoC is useless if you cant keep up with Zoro? You realize that CoC is useless even if you can keep up with Zoro? CoC or not, you wont fare better against Zoro. I didnt put it against Kaido, Oda himself did it. Send your complaints to the author and tell him that Zoro isnt allowed to bully CoC users.
What do you mean with keep up and fare against him? Kaido never had to fare in any way against Zoro. He just had that one Asura scene. Is that what you are refering to?
Again if that would have been all out -advCoC- Kaido, Zoro never would have gotten that Asura feat in the first place. Coincidentally enough, Kaido forgot to use it, probably because he did not expect him to wound him (with freakin unconcsious CoC usage. :king:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yea, except it will not. That's the stuff Oda hyped up Primebeard and Prime Roger within a Flashback. CoC imbuing seemingly was, what made Zoro wound Kaido in the first place...???
And just because it does not make it an auto win against Kaido, the WSC and 1on1 King, who wields the same power himself (lol???), it doesn't mean it's something that you can put against the ability itself. You make absolutely no sense at all, do you get that?. I completely ripped apart everything you just wrote.
Yeah, Squardo would have pierced WB's heart if he coated with CoC. Oh, wait, he did it without it. You see how CoC is irrelevant?:yasu:
Zoro never imbued his attacks with CoC so wrong again. You didnt rip apart anything, you just think you did. Difference.

Yeah, it will, cause it's seemingly the ability that enabled him to wound Kaido in the first place.. Like what is there not to get? You are simply in the biggest denial I've ever seen, because base Luffy made use of that ability. Right?
You like being wrong, eh? Zoro harmed Kaido 3 times and not once did he do it because of CoC. What's so hard to understand?
Zoro isnt base Luffy, Zoro has weapons, he isnt helpless like Luffy. Zoro doesnt need CoC to block Kaido, he has weapons to use and haki barriers if necessary as he used vs Hakai. CoC isnt needed, not even for island buster and certainly not for peanuts that base Luffy was blocking.

What do you mean with keep up and fare against him? Kaido never had to fare in any way against Zoro. He just had that one Asura scene. Is that what you are refering to?
Again if that would have been all out -advCoC- Kaido, Zoro never would have gotten that Asura feat in the first place. Coincidentally enough, Kaido forgot to use it, probably because he did not expect him to wound him (with freakin unconcsious CoC usage. :king:
Copium wont help you, lol. "...if Kaido had been this or had been that..." are excuses. AdCoC isnt making him faster, he cannot keep up with Zoro who bested him in all 3 of his forms. He cannot defend from Asura. Using CoC wont help him to defend from Asura, lol.

Yeah, it does EVEN FROM PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE COC lol, I never claimed otherwise, it's just that PEOPLE WHO HAVE COC (ODEN AND ZORO) ARE COINCIDENTALLY THE ONLY TWO GUYS THAT WEREN'T SUCKED DRY/COULD RESIST THAT EFFECT. You are again opposing not my view on the matter, rather common freakin sense.
And he obviously will need it for guys like Mihawk, who will tackle him right on with some juciy ass CoC covered Yoru. Again I gave you the scale, I don't know how it could get more obvious than that.
Funny enough you don't adress ANY of my examples directly. What happened to Oden (physical beast) vs advCOC Roger? Iirc Roger sent him flying through an island at high speed, while making jokes and shit, same Oden that could deal with base Kaido's and Primebeard's physical strength.
If you had any common sense you wouldnt be claiming that Enma is drawing out CoC, lol. Or would at least have evidence to back up those claims but since you dont, headcanon is all that remains. Mihawk has a normal body, haki isnt needed to harm him.
There are nothing to address, there is only headcanon.
Did you measure the speed at which Roger sent Oden flying? And is it even relevant, lol?

So everytime he encounters a powerful attack now, he will just stay there, arms put forwards casting CoA barriers as if he was in a Sentomaru summer training camp? lmao
Yeah, those Mihawk scenes will be juicy, when Mihawk attacks him with his CoC covered sword and Zoro casts around haki barriers like he's a madman.
Oh and so you know it was a barrier haki? So where is that "physical strength to stop hakai" scale coming from? I thought he did it via physical strength? Wasn't he physically stronger than Big Mom and Kaido combined :choppawhat:
And everything he's doing now with CoA will be more powerful with CoC logically. And what it will do for him? It's a completely different application than barriers. Last time I checked barriers weren't cutting up people.
AdvCoC enchanting gives him max power, while keeping the properties of his attack type (sword swings). Same as Kaido using it on his club, instead of haki blasts (Luffy).
And see my post above. I'm pretty sure that "Enma haki application" is the pre stage of advCoC anyway.
There are no powerful attacks on scale of Hakai, not even close. No single individual can produce anything close to it doesnt matter.
Want me to tell you a secret? They wont be covering their swords into CoC because they will have something better - Kokutos.
When did I say that it was physical strength only and not buffed by haki barrier? I never did, your headcanon assumed it...
He stopped combined attack from Kaido and BigMom WITHOUT CoC. Let that sink in.

Zoro doesnt need CoC to cut people, he can do that just fine without CoC or any haki at all. He doesnt need enhancement for his firepower, he can already kill anyone that doesnt have Kaido's body. Do you understand that? CoC isnt giving him anything that he cant already do. CoC is looking good on Luffy who is otherwise barehanded and helpless against weapon users. On Zoro it doesnt look that good because he is already a weapon user and isnt helpless when it comes to blocking attacks.
I already told you, Enma isnt what you think it is. It draws more of haki that Zoro willingly releases to coat his swords - CoA.
Drop the headcanons and understand that CoC only looks good on bad combatants like Luffy while to Zoro it is of barely any benefit.

This has always been the OP formula: Luffy fights the main villain, Zoro the 1st mate, Sanji the second and so on. Also we had that King-Queen relationship, not to talk how King screamed "Zoro's rival" from every pore, just like Queen is for Sanji.. I had doubts when there was the rooftop battle but later when Zoro was meant to talke the magic cure it was set for King, also because Sanji and the others are already fighting their matches.

Zoro fought Cabaji, Zoro fought Hachi
Cabaji was not the second strongest. Mohji is the first mate - Cabaji is the same as Mohji, they even had a draw fight in a cover story.
Kuroobi was the vice captain and he had a higher bounty than Hachi.
Ryuma (Oars was technically the strongest zombie, but he was a group fight, so Zoro still fought the strongest opponent when it comes to 1v1 fights),
What kinda spin around logic is that?
Moria was the strongest then comes Oars - he was the strongest Zombie and the second strongest enemy. Did Zoro beat him? No. So Zoro didn't beat the second strongest in TB.

We will talk again when that addtional haki that Zoro uses during Enma attacks gets treated as the pre stage of advCoC, when he further down the line, can control using higher amounts of haki at will, without the gimmick of Enma and put it onto every sword of his -> becoming an advCoC user.
I can guarantee you, that we will never see that "overflowing Enma haki" visual every again, when he mastered advCoC.
Look at Big Mom's hand here
Certainly looks like how the haki on Enma looks, when Zoro uses its quirk ->
I don't remember if two abilities ever looked so identical :choppawhat:
Enma allows him to gather an unusual big amount of haki. CoC users seemingly have an unusual high amount of haki. Zoro has CoC. Ergo: That shit ton of extra haki Enma pulls out of him, most likely comes from CoC.
The most plausible explanation for now.

2. "So Zoro shouldn't use haki.." Yes, that's exactly what I was saying :seriously:Are you even trying?
And how is that Hyozou disproving anything? He's pretty strong, just because he's overall not on his level, it doesn't take away from his physical strength.
Btw that gets blown out of proportion all the time anyway. Luffy shot out quick jet pistols which actually defeated the other two, but also nearly sent Hyozuou flying. It's not like he could handle the brute force behind it.
Anyway I'm saying that most of the time more things than just the physical strength component flows into an attack . Are you accepting that reality?
He's overall stronger than them and has more AP/lethality, but that doesn't mean he P4P has more physical strength, unless he proves otherwise, which he never did.
Zoro for example cut Pica, because his haki was more powerful. You just look at stuff in the simplest way.
Was there any indication that he had superior strength than Apo or Killer or Hawkins' strawmonster? No, not at all. Far in contrary to that, they could handle his physical strength just fine.
When he attacked either party with his named moves, he could just overpower their (in Kamazou's case even even non hakified) guard. But it's to be expected that Apo is not single handely blocking a Santoryu move or that Kamazou just blocks a hakified Santoryu move without using haki himself.
Again, that does not mean that they have less physical strength. That's an absolutely baseless assumption and disproven anyway.
Against Kamazou:
Against Apo:
Against Hawkins Strawmonster:
Here he's even visibly shaking
Or against Fujitora:
Blocks him completely casually.
Put in Big Mom or Kaido or even Cracker in his armour into any of those situations and see how everyone I listed above would be unable to handle THEIR ACTUAL PHYSICAL STRENGTH.

1. Headcanon nonesense.
2. Hyozuou is trash and nowhere near Zoro level. He bkocked it and poison Luffy. Zori was cheering on Chopper ignoring a way stronger Hyozuou than the onr lme luffy called strong. So Zoro neg diff Hyozuou who is way stronger than the one luffy hyped up because of the pills. What do you think he was holding back an island size attack with? His physical strength bro.

Zoro used 1 sword styke vs to cut Apoo. You realize attack power includes your physical strength right right especially Zoro which a physical fighterLol whar are you even talking about.

You just named two physical monsters and an admiral. Lmao at putting Cracker near Zoro physical. Cracker gets manhandled by Fuji and Zoro. None of those people is blocking Hakai other than Kaido and BM.

Delusional is a bold choice of words considering it was “delusional” from many readers to think that Zoro would ever get to merely fight Kaido, let alone perform the way he did.

People also felt it was delusional to think he would get CoC, while we’re on it.

I very much expect Zoro to fight King- but then, I expected Jinbei to fight Jack, not WW. Being honest, I expected someone to interrupt Killer and stop him getting to the roof. I expected Nami and Usopp to beat Ulti and Page One with help, but not with that help being a damned Yonko crashing throuh the ceiling and doing the brunt of the work for them. Going back to WCI, I expected Sanji at least to get a fight.

And I don’t think I was alone in these expectations.

I expect Zoro vs King because that follows the pattern that Oda has followed for a long time, but every so often Oda will throw a curve ball that smashes right through all my and the readers expectations.

And whatever happens, Zoro’s plotline in Wano, and with Kaido, does not finish with a fight against King, no matter how injured he’ll be when the drugs wear off. Another expectation, but one I am very confidant about.

Delusional is a bold choice of words considering it was “delusional” from many readers to think that Zoro would ever get to merely fight Kaido, let alone perform the way he did.

People also felt it was delusional to think he would get CoC, while we’re on it.

I very much expect Zoro to fight King- but then, I expected Jinbei to fight Jack, not WW. Being honest, I expected someone to interrupt Killer and stop him getting to the roof. I expected Nami and Usopp to beat Ulti and Page One with help, but not with that help being a damned Yonko crashing throuh the ceiling and doing the brunt of the work for them. Going back to WCI, I expected Sanji at least to get a fight.

And I don’t think I was alone in these expectations.

I expect Zoro vs King because that follows the pattern that Oda has followed for a long time, but every so often Oda will throw a curve ball that smashes right through all my and the readers expectations.

And whatever happens, Zoro’s plotline in Wano, and with Kaido, does not finish with a fight against King, no matter how injured he’ll be when the drugs wear off. Another expectation, but one I am very confidant about.
Garp the fist strikes again :steef:

Maybe. Personally I don’t like the idea of king being closely related to Magellan because then he’s just shiryu 2.0 I’m all for him being connected to impel down but not as a warden or vice warden
I can see him being a former warden of some sort eventually but of course the point is that it doesn't necessarily implicate that he was close to Magellan's power level of course.