Questions & Mysteries Is it the real Oden or is it a fake? And if it's a fake then who is it?

Who is this Oden?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my decision: that is Oden and he comes from at least 25 years in the past.
Toki can use a technique to send someone in the future for a short amount of time (hours).
Toki is there too :cheers:
That thing falls appart when you realize that he doesn't have his swords. Nice try tho.
Post automatically merged:

Me too, chapter 970 was to end fast, you could actually see Oda try to hint as much as from Kaido and Oden pl.
Let be honest, Oda know himself a full fight with Oden vs Kaido would bring him in corne, as example he using the old hag to end the fight faster. Because a longer fight would mean Kaido would pushed to use hybrid and Oda couldn´t reveal hybrid Kaido already before he not even face Luffy. But I think he really want badly to show actually the fight in full lenght, Kaido need to get nerfed, so Oden right now could be a good help.

Oden vs Kaido round2 would be really great.
Also Luffy side by side with Oden, something with I want since I see Oden in flashback.
Why do you want to break so much the inherited will theme in wano? If you bring up Oden up there you fucked up the inherited will because he is literally fighting side by side with Luffy. Plus, if he stays for the entire fight Kaido is basically dead if they manage to defeat him so...

That thing falls appart when you realize that he doesn't have his swords. Nice try tho.

Why do you want to break so much the i herited will theme in wano? If you bring up Oden up there you fucked up the inherited will because he is literally fighting side by side with Luffy. Plus, if he stays for the entire fight Kaido is basically dead if they manage to defeat him so...
You can't travel to the future if you try to bring with you something that exists there :cheers:

Well, by following those rules Oden shouldn't be there because his dead body is alr there. :kata:
There is just one timeline, Oden's body has always been rotten and his soul already in the underworld in the present :kayneshrug:

I guess since a part of Oden's haki is inside Enma, it might be impossible for Oden to use all of it until he touches Enma again :specialmeh:
Nerfed Oden vs Jack :lumazed:

There is just one timeline, Oden's body has always been rotten and his soul already in the underworld in the present :kayneshrug:

I guess since a part of Oden's haki is inside Enma, it might be impossible for Oden to use all of it until he touches Enma again :specialmeh:
Nerfed Oden vs Jack :lumazed:
And then you realize that Enma doesn't have Oden's haki. You are treating Enma like a batery lol. And well, if the soul amd body of Oden exist in the present the same thing you said for the swords should apply for Oden. They shouldn't be able to coexist.

Viz makes it seem like its the real Oden. This could potentially be him before his execution.

Before he's about to be executed, he has a longer kimino and a beard. At the execution he has no beard.....however he has one this chap. I doubt they will allow him to shave in prison. So he probably shaved in the future....

He also has a new scar which he probably got from the future

Timeline:

- Oden vs Kaido..
- Oden imprisoned
- Toki has made a plan to send Kin and Co. to the future to defeat Kaido in 20 years
- At night him and Toki go 20 years into the future
- Since she's already planning to send Kin and Co. to the future before they get there....logically they should be there in the future.
- Oden meets the scabbards, and then Yamato
- He then goes to the roof and teams up with the SN.
- Him and Zoro do combo attacks, and give Kaido multiple scars.
- Finally Luffy defeats Hybrid Awakened Kaido, with Oden shocked at his strength
- Kaido is defeated, and Oden meets up with Hiyori and Momo
- He names Momo as the new Shogun and then him and Toki go back to the past.
- Oden goes back one second after he left, and knows what will happen in the future.
- By going to the future and knowing the scabbards thought he was dead....Oden realises he is meant to die for all of this to happen
- Thus he accepts his fate in the pot and dies so everything can go aacording to plan.

If it were to happen like this....I would be kinda alright with it. The stakes of Oden always having to die in this paradox still remain. Oden has to die for Kaido to be defeated. The stakes may go down a bit though since Venegence cant really play a big role for it to happen.

Overall if it were to happen like this and this was the real Oden. Then I'd give it a 8/10 for a side plot. Sure it lowers the tension and stakes a bit, but damn is it cool for time travel to play such a big role like this. Giving me some GoT Hodor/Back to the future/Meet the Robinsons Vibes

I lowkey want this to be the real Oden, as long as he dies at the end of this arc back in the past.

Viz makes it seem like its the real Oden. This could potentially be him before his execution.

Before he's about to be executed, he has a longer kimino and a beard. At the execution he has no beard.....however he has one this chap. I doubt they will allow him to shave in prison. So he probably shaved in the future....

He also has a new scar which he probably got from the future

Timeline:

- Oden vs Kaido..
- Oden imprisoned
- Toki has made a plan to send Kin and Co. to the future to defeat Kaido in 20 years
- At night him and Toki go 20 years into the future
- Since she's already planning to send Kin and Co. to the future before they get there....logically they should be there in the future.
- Oden meets the scabbards, and then Yamato
- He then goes to the roof and teams up with the SN.
- Him and Zoro do combo attacks, and give Kaido multiple scars.
- Finally Luffy defeats Hybrid Awakened Kaido, with Oden shocked at his strength
- Kaido is defeated, and Oden meets up with Hiyori and Momo
- He names Momo as the new Shogun and then him and Toki go back to the past.
- Oden goes back one second after he left, and knows what will happen in the future.
- By going to the future and knowing the scabbards thought he was dead....Oden realises he is meant to die for all of this to happen
- Thus he accepts his fate in the pot and dies so everything can go aacording to plan.

If it were to happen like this....I would be kinda alright with it. The stakes of Oden always having to die in this paradox still remain. Oden has to die for Kaido to be defeated. The stakes may go down a bit though since Venegence cant really play a big role for it to happen.

Overall if it were to happen like this and this was the real Oden. Then I'd give it a 8/10 for a side plot. Sure it lowers the tension and stakes a bit, but damn is it cool for time travel to play such a big role like this. Giving me some GoT Hodor/Back to the future/Meet the Robinsons Vibes

I lowkey want this to be the real Oden, as long as he dies at the end of this arc back in the past.
So you are saying that it is the Oden that survived the execution? If that's the case he should have have a bullet in his head (I don't see anyone surviving that) and several scars in his legs because of the boiled oil, heck, even his toes should look pretty bad after that. And if it is the Oden before he got captured why doesn't he have Enma and Ame? And if it is moments before the execution how did Toki send him to the future if she wasn't with him?

So you are saying that it is the Oden that survived the execution? If that's the case he should have have a bullet in his head (I don't see anyone surviving that) and several scars in his legs because of the boiled oil, heck, even his toes should look pretty bad after that. And if it is the Oden before he got captured why doesn't he have Enma and Ame? And if it is moments before the execution how did Toki send him to the future if she wasn't with him?
Can you read ? I'm saying it's Oden before the execution...

I didnt read your shitty post because you started off with a fallacious comment about me. Next time read properly before quoting me.
Too bad for you because i gave my points on why it doesn't make sense. I don't rlly care if you don't read it, it just proves that you just don't want to read posts of ppl disagreeing with you. Next time at least read before answering back. :cheers:

Too bad for you because i gave my points on why it doesn't make sense. I don't rlly care if you don't read it, it just proves that you just don't want to read posts of ppl disagreeing with you. Next time at least read before answering back. :cheers:
I only quoted you because you interpreted my post wrong. I have no interest with debating with you.

It's not that he has to die, he already died:goyea:
Whatever Oden did after he returned to his time, already happen. He is just unconsciously following the path he has already gone through.:specialmeh:
Wait wait, so he died but he is here in the future. I mean, time travel allows a lot of stuff to happen while staying 'consistent'.

I only quoted you because you interpreted my post wrong. I have no interest with debating with you.
I see, you just read what interests you. I don't want to debate with you neither, I just quoted you giving my opinion. I don't rlly care if you want to debate with me or not. Keep reading only the things thar supports you and that's it lol. Noy my fault you can't take someone disagreeing with you.

Also, it seems that you are quite blind since that 'fallacy' ends up with a '?' Something that indicates doubt/a question, I was basically asking you if I interpreted it right or not lol.

Hey if it's Oden, then maybe we'll read Oden and Hyogoro lose against Kaido.

I think Oden's true identity is Onimaru, but if it were Catarina Devon instead it would be awesome.
I don't want to give hopes to people who may want to see some Blackbeard Pirates joining the Fire Festival, but Oden stance in 1007 is quite similar to Devon stance, with the arms and the hands on the hips, imo.

Hey if it's Oden, then maybe we'll read Oden and Hyogoro lose against Kaido.

I don't want to give hopes to people who may want to see some Blackbeard Pirates joining the Fire Festival, but Oden stance in 1007 is quite similar to Devon stance, with the arms and the hands on the hips, imo.
I don't rlly like the BB pirates joining Wano since it would make this a Marineford 2.0. Quite repetitive imo but I don't want it to be the real Oden. Mostly because it would fuck up the inherited will theme. Idk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.