Character Discussion Is King the most wanked Commander in OP verse as of now?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Or. You could let me be me
I can't and i wont. And you agreed to follow this rules by joining the website:
Rules - Worstgen Forum Rules | Worstgen
|Flaming, Baiting, and Trolling|
  • Personal attacks and insults aimed at a member or their family or attempts at character assassination are not allowed. The banter between friends and or heated comments toward fictional characters are generally permitted.
  • Do not make posts and/or comments with the intent to get a rise out of a member, this can be snide or dismissive behavior, aggressive or hostile, or simply intolerant behavior in the hopes of a member engaging in a heated rebuttal garnering them some form of punishment.
  • Malicious advice under the guise of help, convincing users that you believe in something even though it's completely outrageous to infuriate and sow discord, and generally being deceptive with an agenda to provoke users into action and or outrage.

Or. You could let me be me
you get banned lol. king get destroyed in few acoc attack. one shotted by zoro. 2 to 4 is generous. kaido tanked dozen if not hundred acoc attack. different level. i still waiting if king to tanked bajrang gun a bit like kaido. if not we should stop these madness of king durability>kaido. do you all think zoro can just defeat kaido with few acoc attack?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
you get banned lol. king get destroyed in few acoc attack. one shotted by zoro. 2 to 4 is generous. kaido tanked dozen if not hundred acoc attack. different level. i still waiting if king to tanked bajrang gun a bit like kaido. if not we should stop these madness of king durability>kaido. do you all think zoro can just defeat kaido with few acoc attack?
No king got destroyed by zoros max acoc flow and max ryou flow
A koh 3 dragons style.
It absolutely folds kaido just like oden did in one attack.

King's durability shits on kaidos.
Kiku can hurt kaido.

You accepted it with your registration. If you didnt read the terms, its your fault. If you dont want to agree with the terms now, i immediately delete your account. You can either follow the rules you accepted, or you disagree and i have to delete your account. Its your choice.
Speak to my lawyer @TheAncientCenturion

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Look at BM's crew reaction, as if they have seen a God.

Big Mom was ready to send his donut boy back to the basement and take in king

Even WB was awe by King's race and shared it with Marco

Queen and Sanji hype King as well

Zoro who fought against Kaido n BM was awestruck by King as well

Kaido was so impressed by King that he made him his RHM/VC/FIRST MATE

Luffy thinks that walmart baby king are like Kaido and when Zoro heard Kaido, it reminds him of King

Even Vegapunk wasn't aware of King's true identity until then which resulted in lesser bounty then he actually deserved

@nik87 @Stacks @Orojackson Refugee @Lor D. Coast @TheAncientCenturion @L55 @mly90
Lucky Roo and Yassop eat him for dinner

ming is only wanker in worst generation because this place is a zoro wanker. any other place no one remembered king until Zoro mentioned him now.
if zoro fought queen instead, worst generation would be wanking queen and not care for king

Look at BM's crew reaction, as if they have seen a God.

Big Mom was ready to send his donut boy back to the basement and take in king

Even WB was awe by King's race and shared it with Marco

Queen and Sanji hype King as well

Zoro who fought against Kaido n BM was awestruck by King as well

Kaido was so impressed by King that he made him his RHM/VC/FIRST MATE

Luffy thinks that walmart baby king are like Kaido and when Zoro heard Kaido, it reminds him of King

Even Vegapunk wasn't aware of King's true identity until then which resulted in lesser bounty then he actually deserved

@nik87 @Stacks @Orojackson Refugee @Lor D. Coast @TheAncientCenturion @L55 @mly90
Had to hype him indirectly because in the canon he's useless and has worse feats than queen.