Questions & Mysteries Is Mihawk Zoro final fight?

[/SPOILER

And like WB said, once the one piece is found, the war will start, meaning luffy is pirate king before the final war, which means zoro would be WSS by the time.

If anything wano showed us how luffy is the MC, and not zoro, so thinking mihawk will come after luffy dethroning the largest organization, carrying years of history on his back, just for zoro to still have to fight a guy, really doesnt make sense

And unlike the other SH's Zoro is specifically the combatant.

[/SPOILER

And like WB said, once the one piece is found, the war will start, meaning luffy is pirate king before the final war, which means zoro would be WSS by the time.

If anything wano showed us how luffy is the MC, and not zoro, so thinking mihawk will come after luffy dethroning the largest organization, carrying years of history on his back, just for zoro to still have to fight a guy, really doesnt make sense

Always has been. :cheers:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Yeah, Zoro's ultimate enemy is clearly white supremacy /s

In all seriousness, I agree, Mihawk needs to fight Zoro before the final war. Luffy vs Shanks, Zoro vs Mihawk, Sanji vs Lucky Roo, Nami vs Benn Beckman, Usopp vs Yasopp. Give it all to me.

Mihawk isn't Zoro's final fight, but the fight that places him at the top of his craft. The fight where he fulfills his dream, and promise to Kuina.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
They don't count right? :josad:
In latest expose, Big New Morgans interviews Blackbeard Titanic Captain Shiryu of the rain over his mixed-race.

Shiryu: "In Impel Down, it was tough. If you're one race, whatever. Nobody gives Magellan any crap, even though his crap is literally toxic. But, me? Interracial men were treated awfully. I was imprisoned for being a light skinned person of color, rather than all the brutal murders I committed by grossly abusing my power, in my opinion.

And, then, I heard about this Minority Hunter Zoro guy. I'm like, finally, I can teach some racist jerk a lesson. I pull up, pick a fight, and this green haired asshole takes one look at me and goes, "Eh, not dark enough" then walks away and starts shanking Blackbeard. What a fucking piece of shit, the Straw Hat Pirates are racist pricks. I have it on good authority that Chopper, their reindeer, is actually a slave reserved as their Emergency-Food-Supply, and that Franky, the "Cyborg" is actually a Long-Arm-Man trapped in a robot powered by uranium-laced cola, slowly dying of radiation poisoning.

Thank the Sun God that Blackbeard's crew is so open and welcoming. We're hoping to recruit some Okama to the crew, actually. I keep killing... um... we seem to develop employee shortages randomly, so, we need some fresh blood, you know?"

Morgans: "I have it on good account everything you just told me is a gigantic lie, except the parts involving you murdering people."

Shiryu: "I always knew the mainstream media was racist."

[/SPOILER

He's not Zoro's Endgame opponent

Anyone who says so doesn't know understand what Oda did