Current Events Is Oda slighting Sanji again?

So far we know Lucci & Kaku are members of CP0 and Jabara isn’t? Why doesn’t Oda bring back Sanjis opponent? It just seems like he over looks Sanji every chance he gets. It’s possible Sanji could clash with Kizaru but he’d get wrecked.

Is this a slight or will Jabara show up later like he did in Ennies Lobby?
It's almost as if Oda only cares about the n°1 and n°2 of every group.

It’ll likely be Odas way of showing Sanjis exoskeletons isnt passive. To be fair if it brings more lore about sanji and MADS, I don’t mind
Why wouldnt an exo skeleton be passive? None of his siblings are. You only think this because you want it to be true. You have 0 reason to believe this to be the case.

I'm just so confused by the belief people put into ideas that have 0 backing at all

Last edited:
It's not important, luffy and zoro are going to the face of SHs/series.
Sanji is just another number he doesn't have to build him opponents everywhere because there is nothing to gain. He will only get opponents when it's something like every SH is bound to have an opponent to give some screen time.

Last edited:
So far we know Lucci & Kaku are members of CP0 and Jabara isn’t? Why doesn’t Oda bring back Sanjis opponent? It just seems like he over looks Sanji every chance he gets. It’s possible Sanji could clash with Kizaru but he’d get wrecked.

Is this a slight or will Jabara show up later like he did in Ennies Lobby?
Wasn't Jabra confirmed to be in CP0 as well in some source (or at least there was some hint based on a speech pattern)? Or am I misremebering?

It's almost as if Oda only cares about the n°1 and n°2 of every group.
That’s exactly what it seems like.
Post automatically merged:

Wasn't Jabra confirmed to be in CP0 as well in some source (or at least there was some hint based on a speech pattern)? Or am I misremebering?
If he was I don’t recall that’s why I asked will he show up later like last time. I just think Oda uses Sanji for more of a hype tool than anything. He has more negative moments than good ones.

Is Oda slighting Sanji again?

LOL, you think he ever stopped? In his mind, it's fun and entertaining to the readers, so he repeated it again and again.
Yeah it’s pretty trash lol especially if you like to power scale.

Insecurities and suspicions only lead to depression and radical conclusions mu friend.
Insecurities about what? Lol I don’t even like Sanji. A question isn’t a conclusion either by the way my friend. I’m just curious about what everyone else thinks.

It's not important, luffy and zoro are going to the face of SHs/series.
Sanji is just another number he doesn't have to build him opponents everywhere because there is nothing to gain. He will only get opponents when it's something like every SH is bound to have an opponent to give some screen time.
That’s every Strawhat except Luffy.

It’ll likely be Odas way of showing Sanjis exoskeletons isnt passive. To be fair if it brings more lore about sanji and MADS, I don’t mind
I would be satisfied with that. Because you have to admit him not using haki in Wano against the women was ridiculous.

Last edited:
How?it's common knowledge that some things works for luffy/zoro having a chapter dedicated to them supernovas Shanks/mihawk and this includes their rivals from different organizations kid/killer smoker/tashigi lucci/kaku(,pirates marine and CP0)
The only relevant opponent of Sanji is bon clay the rest oh well kurobi and jabra missing absalom dead Queen not even important in kaido's backstory