Current Events Is Oda slighting Sanji again?

Oda only focuses on who Luffy fights and if Zoro is present then he always have someone closer to who Luffy's opponent is for Zoro. Sanji only gets a fight when the arc itself is big enough for the Straw Hats to fight the only exception is WCI where Sanji played his role and Luffy fought 2 opponents.

I mean its really obvious the way Oda does thing.. Sanji is a cook 1st fighter 2nd.

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
His personality, I guess. Lucci, Kaku, Blueno and Kalifa are calm and collected and know how to be stealthy. Their personality really fits what it takes to be part of an intelligence agency. I know Spandam's with them but he's kinda just here to say "hey, look how the roles are reversed and he's now Lucci's bitch".

Jabura, Kumadori and Fukuro are loud and goofy and don't think too much, that's why they weren't in Water Seven. It's a wonder they were part of CP9 in the first place.

Why would an exo skeleton be passive? None of his siblings are. You only think this because you want it to be true. You have 0 reason to believe this to be the case.

I'm just so confused by the belief people put into ideas that have 0 backing at all
Cause his eyebrows went back to normal and he stopped his powers from fully developing. His exo activated after 20+ years while his siblings had it from birth, so his exo def could work differently.

Weren't Kalifa and Blueno confirmed as part of CP0? I think Jyabura not being apart of it is fine honestly, not every antagonist needs to make a return. Not too long ago, Queen was on the cover cause he was a former MADS member and Bon Kurei's one of the best supporting characters from back during Impel Down. If we're rating a character off of the importance of his former enemies then Sanji's fine.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Queen part of mads and getting flashback
Abasalom was somewhat revelant also, at least as much as kaku.
absalom didnt even appear he didnt even get a new post ts design, and queen is appearing in a flashback and is unlikely to ever be seen again after it's over,same with the guy sanji fought from the arlong pirates whatever his name is who served as background clutter in a flashback too.
Meanwhile zoro got mr 1, hachi,ryuma and kaku who all appeared and were mentioned even interacted with the SHs even king is likely to appear again.

Sanjis siblings exoskeleton is always active?
Spelling error. I edited my post
Post automatically merged:

His personality, I guess. Lucci, Kaku, Blueno and Kalifa are calm and collected and know how to be stealthy. Their personality really fits what it takes to be part of an intelligence agency. I know Spandam's with them but he's kinda just here to say "hey, look how the roles are reversed and he's now Lucci's bitch".

Jabura, Kumadori and Fukuro are loud and goofy and don't think too much, that's why they weren't in Water Seven. It's a wonder they were part of CP9 in the first place.

Cause his eyebrows went back to normal and he stopped his powers from fully developing. His exo activated after 20+ years while his siblings had it from birth, so his exo def could work differently.
Could. But is there anything that suggest it is different?

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Thats an indication that he never fully transformed like his brothers. He never got invisibility through his genes.

Anything more Is speculation
His eyebrow changed when the exo activated then was back to normal after the fight. You asked for smth suggestive, not a confirmation. That's what suggestive means, a possibility but not a confirmation. In your first post, you said there was literally no reason to believe the exo could be turned off, how could there be no reason to believe so if there's a clear element makin this possible?

It's simple, Luffy and Zoro are #1 and #2 by some margin. It's not a coincidence that Sanji was beat in Skypiea in front of Luffy without him batting an eye while Luffy was in shock when he saw that Zoro and the rest had been beat by Enel. The line went something like: "Zoro! If you were here, how is this possible?"

Same thing in Wano when Sanji wanted to fight off the Beast Pirates with Luffy directly stating Sanji was to slow (weak) but rejoicing when Jinbei did the job at the pace Luffy wanted.

Crocodile personally breaking out Mr1 but didn't give a crap about Mr2

Lucci having Kaku as his right hand man in CP0 while not giving a crap about Jabra

Queen stating a fight against King is a certain death. Kaido clearly showing King is his go to guy.

Doflamingo laughingly easily taking care of Sanji while he was wary of Zoro.

Arlong stating he needs to kill Zoro off before he can heal but didn't give a toss about Sanji.

I'm certain I'm missing an example or two of inverse characters praising/being wary of Zoro while not giving a toss about Sanji.