Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters
One of My Friends ( a Zoro fan) said this and I think it's kinda can be true

no ... Enma don't have Oden's Haki within it

but

Enma get use to sucking a MASSIVE AMONUT of Haki ... cause of Oden .... that's why Zoro arm became like this

I said this in another thread too. It is mostly logical. Enma has been used Oden's monster level haki which is why it so impressive that Zoro was able to tame and why Kinemon and others wouldn't dare touch it.

Obviously Zoro isn't at Oden's top tier level yet which is why he is still struggling with the haki sucking ....but still being mad impressive

but

Enma get use to sucking a MASSIVE AMONUT of Haki ... cause of Oden .... that's why Zoro arm became like this

That's Enma's feature to draw haki from anyone until they manage to control Enma enough not to permit that. The reason why Zoro is still going easy with its force, in that he doesn't wanna risk it to draw haki from him once again. Unless he simply didn't want to go all out yet but he can already.

but

Not to be a bitch, but Enma always did that. Hitetsu literally said that no one BEFORE or AFTER Oden could tame enma(excluding the grandmaster). Before is the key word. Enma had that feature ever since it was made.

So your friend headcanon is pretty stupid.

This question doesn't make any sense ... how ?
It's not a black blade and if you think Oden's haki is still inside after 20 years and also after Zoro's training and the attacks he is showing then you are clueless or just mad that Zoro is capable to make insane damages ...
you really think Oden put unlimited haki inside ? :milaugh::milaugh:
Oh yeah, shit is just loaded, don't worry.

These are the kinda people who steal gift cards off the rack

If it had his haki, Kaido could have just said so and made it clear.

But Oden's will/soul lives on within the blade which is consistent with what Kawamatsu said in Ringo.

'Inherited Will' is a common theme in OP.
Post automatically merged:

I was wondering that too
If they only said the sword is not normal that would just mean the sword is strong, but they mentioned sensing Oden specifically means something of his essence is in this sword
It's this, which isn't haki but someone that can helps the swordsman when he uses the sword to fight:

Last edited: