Speculations Is Queen down for good?

Is the fight over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Cinera

Look at Franky VS Fukuro

This was the conclusion of Chapter 404 with the VS title. It very much could have also just been this one chapter alone. It resolves the entire little feud Franky and Fuku had with each other. It showed that he outclassed Fuku in that moment. You get Fuku's unconscious face AND Franky's badass dialogue and closeup.

And yet....fight continues in chapters 405 and 406.

Yes, you could 150% right and the fight could be over, I'm just pointing out that there really aren't "rules" to what constitutes a villain getting up or not. The F6 could have gotten up again, but they didn't because Oda felt that what they showed was enough to defeat them. Does he feel the same way about Queen? We can't know until we see how next chapter starts/ends.
How many times did you post this pre ts stuff?
You said the same thing when Ulti was done, when WSW and Sasaki were done, when Maria was done

Just give it up

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times did you post this pre ts stuff?
You said the same thing when Ulti was done, was WSW and Sasaki were done, when Maria was done

Just give it up
? I said it once in a thread I made after Robin vs Black Maria.

I've mentioned it as an example, that's it.

Again, you guys conflate my opinions for some hardcore stone cold fact that I believe is true. I've said on repeat that Queen can be down next chapter, JUST like I said the same for the others.

Like I can be wrong about 1035 in 2 weeks and I'll hear nothing but people handing me L's for no reason when the majority of users here think Queen isn't down.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
you could say the same with the hell memory panel but it did not end the fight.
the minor sh fights are less important so they all ended when the semi double spread attack happened but the big fights allow more climatic moments like that. queen and big mom fights already got spreads like that closing a chapter and the fight kept going so that comparison does not really work with the current fights.
The difference is that Sanji vs Queen had several unresolved plots at that point.

Those plot threads have now been resolved.

@Cinera

Look at Franky VS Fukuro

This was the conclusion of Chapter 404 with the VS title. It very much could have also just been this one chapter alone. It resolves the entire little feud Franky and Fuku had with each other. It showed that he outclassed Fuku in that moment. You get Fuku's unconscious face AND Franky's badass dialogue and closeup.

And yet....fight continues in chapters 405 and 406.

Yes, you could 150% right and the fight could be over, I'm just pointing out that there really aren't "rules" to what constitutes a villain getting up or not. The F6 could have gotten up again, but they didn't because Oda felt that what they showed was enough to defeat them. Does he feel the same way about Queen? We can't know until we see how next chapter starts/ends.
Fair enough.

I believe he will get up.

What I dont know, is from where does people scale Sanji's attacks to Bound Man level? When his kicks with fire could go from Gear 2 level to Gear 3 at best. With his new PU, he could be G3+ at best and this is due his fire properties.

It’s over. This is how Oda draws fights.
It's not there is no set pattern.

I made a whole post on this.

You can get chapters like this

Or you can get Chapters like Franky vs Senor Pink, Zoro vs Ryuma, Jinbe vs WsW and Franky vs Sasaki ("roughly" single chapter fights, but not really).

Or you can get Chapters like Robin vs Black Maria, Sanji vs Jabra, or Zoro vs Kaku (standard 2 chapter fights)

Or you can get Chapters like Inu vs Jack or Killer vs Hawkins (single chapter, mostly off screened fights with clear conclusions stated same chapter)

When the narration does NOT confirm the defeats, not one person can claim Queen is down UNTIL we see the next chapter.

Let's just compare it to the end, last three pages of some other major Sanji fights

Very focused, with Sanji overpowering his opponent "last attack"

Meanwhile three last pages of Sanji vs Queen

2 pages are Queen being focused on a geisha while paying no attention to Sanji, first kick even being cheap shot.

It's kinda of paradoxical, because I think Sanji vs Queen has biggest number of pages but if this is the finisher, this is by far the most anclimatic one from a major Sanji fight.
to me is over but we have to wait 2 weeks to be sure.
Anime will explore further this fight. It something I notice in Wano, anime is filling more stuff, so this could be not that bad if you use also anime materials