Speculations Is Queen down for good?

Is the fight over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
? I said it once in a thread I made after Robin vs Black Maria.

I've mentioned it as an example, that's it.

Again, you guys conflate my opinions for some hardcore stone cold fact that I believe is true. I've said on repeat that Queen can be down next chapter, JUST like I said the same for the others.

Like I can be wrong about 1035 in 2 weeks and I'll hear nothing but people handing me L's for no reason when the majority of users here think Queen isn't down.
I've never seen someone keep expecting same results after Oda showed you that he's not gonna give Anyone beside Yonko much importance
Queen isn't gonna tank 2 ultimate moves or finishers
He tanked HM already, it's enough

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Everything you said I've discussed already.

And WsW was actively trying to hurt Jinbe, I didn't say clash, I said final attacks. WsW did Shigan Madara until his fingers broke. Then he got his wrists broken, then he tried using Rankyaku. Then he used Gagan again. The point is he actively attacked Jinbe until he was scared and ran away. He couldn't break through Jinbe's toughness.
Queen tried to hurt Sanji.

He used his Vinsmoke abilities to hurt Sanji and then his arm got broken.

He went invisible because he didn't have any other resort.

Queen literally is not paying attention to Sanji at all in the end. There is no other fight in the series like this.
Because resolving the plotline with the courtesan and "evil Sanji" is far more important than feats and powerscaling.

Imagine being so anal about feats that you're criticising a Sanji fight that ends with him saving a woman from danger and in so doing taking out the bad guy in an epic spread.

That's a perfect resolution to a battle for Sanji's character.

I've never seen someone keep expecting same results after Oda showed you that he's not gonna give Anyone beside Yonko much importance
Queen isn't gonna tank 2 ultimate moves or finishers
He tanked HM already, it's enough
"Same results"

Bro, 1022 is where the F6 confirmed were down. Not before. Me maintaining the argument UNTIL 1022 is literally 1 event. I thought the fights MIGHT continue. I was wrong ONCE, not FIVE times.

Oda never confirmed, narratively, that the F6 fights were over until the last one finished.

The F6 are also not the Calamities, they aren't even the same as each other. Sanji's fight is not the same as Franky's, just as Robin's wasn't to Jinbe. Just as Nami's weird ass fight wasn't to any of them. Jack's is NOT the same as Queen or King's.

I have @sanjikun jumping down my throat on this too, yet he was the one saying that all the F6 and Calamity fights would be done by 1025. Yet here we are over a volume later arguing about this still.

I've literally never changed my arguments here. I FOLLOW narration. When 1022 happened, I never suggested the F6 would get up again. When Jack was defeated in 1026, same thing. I've supported other people's ideas, I've never actually made those claims myself.

Stop acting like this is something I need to "learn" my lesson on. I know what im talking about here. 1035 will either show Queen up or not up. Narration is king here, fight paneling and double spreads are not.

We only have like 1 chapter officially left for the year though
It's probably tied more to volume content that's for sure. Like volume 101 was extended to 11 chapters to include Luffy and Kaido's clash in 1026, because it's a far better ending than 1025.

We know for a fact that 102 will end with either 1036 or 1037 (10 or 11 chapters) which will probably be the end to Zoro's fight.

So there is ~ 4 options at this point:

- Queen is confirmed down in 1035, Zoro vs King starts in 1035 and ends in 1036. Volume 102 ends here and is 10 chapters.

- Queen is confirmed up in 1035. Zoro vs King starts in 1036 and ends 1037. Vol 102 is 11 chapters

- @kumae is sorta right and both options above occur, Queen gets half the chapter before he's defeated, Zoro gets the other half. 1036 ends the fight. Maybe even 1037. Either way, volume ends.

- Lowest chance IMO is Queen is down and Zoro just also wins 1035 and that's it, but its possible i guess.

There is a 5th option, where Queen is longer than a 2 chapter fight, but I think this has no chance in hell in happening

Last edited:
Queen tried to hurt Sanji.

He used his Vinsmoke abilities to hurt Sanji and then his arm got broken.

He went invisible because he didn't have any other resort.

Because resolving the plotline with the courtesan and "evil Sanji" is far more important than feats and powerscaling.

Imagine being so anal about feats that you're criticising a Sanji fight that ends with him saving a woman from danger and in so doing taking out the bad guy in an epic spread.

That's a perfect resolution to a battle for Sanji's character.
No it’s not b. Perfect solution would be queen using his own technological prowess. Like his ice oni virus as his last resort. This would be a little underwhelming if queen is out after this. Still a decent fight but it didn’t live up to the hype.

Queen could try and get up, but for what? Hahaha

Sanji literally said that he was leaving Queen do his best lol.
If Queen is not K.O, he should fake his death just as he did with Big Mom, since Sanji is gonna kick his ass, he better not return.