Current Events Is Sanji's true bounty 77 Million?

Has Sanji really earned his current bounty

• Total voters
does luffy deserve his bounty then? i mean if he wasn’t a D or the son of monkey d dragon or grandson of monkey d garp would he have the same bounty?
D never really boosted his bounty, defeating crocodile did, causing all the raucous in MF did, defeating Lucci did and defeating Doffy and Katakuri did.

Does Luffy deserve to be called 5th emperor and current bounty? Not all of it lol cuz it was still morgan tryna piss off Big Mom.

He doesn't own his name though. He hates his lineage and wants to be known as Black leg Sanji.

He didn't earn his bounty because
1)His daddy gave him a boost and wanted him alive
2)A journalist decided to piss off Big Mom
so because he hates the name vinsmoke he doesn’t own? are you listening to yourself? that’s like saying because you hate a phone you have you don’t own it

Sanji created the only thing in the world that can stop BM. He is the only one who could ever acomplish this legendary feat. People hate on it....but would you hate on Franky creating a weapon that could stop Kaido ?

If the Marines found out what Sanji did....he'd of gotten billion.
It didn't stop Big Mom though, that's the issue, it only healed her. Which she would have been healed by original wedding cake as well.
Post automatically merged:

Yh and Zoro couldnt accomplish shit without Orlumbus. Thus he doesnt deserve his bounty.

thread//
Yeah I know I have already stated
Orolumbus help gives you legal bounty of 320 M
Do it solo and get 400 M

It didn't stop Big Mom though, that's the issue, it only healed her. Which she would have been healed by original wedding cake as well.
It did what it was intended to do. Which was distract BM

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/misconceptions-on-wedding-cake.982/

I suggest you read that to educate yourself.

I

Yeah I know I have already stated
Orolumbus help gives you legal bounty of 320 M
Do it solo and get 400 M
Sad thing is Zoro cant do it solo. He wouldnt be able to get to Pica without Orlumbus. So he isnt doing anything sadly.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/misconceptions-on-wedding-cake.982/

I suggest you read that to educate yourself.

Sad thing is Zoro cant do it solo. He wouldnt be able to get to Pica without Orlumbus. So he isnt doing anything sadly.
That maybe true, Pica shits on Luffy as well and neg diffs Sanji.

So its possible Zoro can't solo him. Though worth noting Zoro runs faster than Orolumbus can throw him and can perform ISDS and lift Pica without him. But who knows

All we know is that in that moment Pica woulda killed everyone so he had to save them with Orolumbus' help.

Why does Sanji's words and your words don't match. He wanted to knock her out not heal her

So its possible Zoro can't solo him. Though worth noting Zoro runs faster than Orolumbus can throw him and can perform ISDS and lift Pica without him. But who knows

All we know is that in that moment Pica woulda killed everyone so he had to save them with Orolumbus' help.
No he cant. Cause if he did hed of just ran there and tested his luck. Zoro's problem wasnt climbing the Golem. It was getting there in time before Pica kills the fodder.

Zoro couldnt do shit without Orolumbus

Why does Sanji's words and your words don't match. He wanted to knock her out not heal her
Again I told you to read that thread. Everything is explained there.

Sanji did everything he had to do and was intended to do.

- The main objective of the cake is to save the SHs was to create the cake to it could distract BM. Did Sanji accomplish this....Yes

- Sanji's second objective was to make BM faint....did Sanji accomplish this.....yes.

In no where did he say how long he would make her unconcious. But the matter of the fact is....he still made her unconcious. All the problem is ....is how much hype Oda gave to it.

No he cant. Cause if he did hed of just ran there and tested his luck. Zoro's problem wasnt climbing the Golem. It was getting there in time before Pica kills the fodder.

Zoro couldnt do shit without Orolumbus

Again I told you to read that thread. Everything is explained there.

Sanji did everything he had to do and was intended to do.

- The main objective of the cake is to save the SHs was to create the cake to it could distract BM. Did Sanji accomplish this....Yes

- Sanji's second objective was to make BM faint....did Sanji accomplish this.....yes.

In no where did he say how long he would make her unconcious. But the matter of the fact is....he still made her unconcious. All the problem is ....is how much hype Oda gave to it.
Why are you calling Pica a fodder when you know EoS Sanji most likely can't beat him?

Link me to that thread. Though must be an ordeal being a sanji fan if you wanna glorify Sanji being a bakery owner. Good for him I guess, owning bakery is not illegal though even if your product is consumed by a pirate.

So Sanji can make a cake that satisfies Big Moms tastebuds, is Big Mom like a critical food reviewer, you want Sanji to get a Michillin star or what's the point? I don't get the cake appreciation.

Can you guys help me out here? @Chaves @WillOfMyD @Jew D. Boy @BigChungus2018

Luffy's and Sanji's CoO is better than Zoro, they can just target him without needing to cut in half to reduce the target.

That said Luffy's Elephant Gattling is more damaging than anything Zoro had access to on Dressrosa, and he has the mobility through Rocket/UFO to not need an assist. Grizzly magnum blew off the head, but a concentrated gattling would make rubble out of the whole situation before he could reform(and end up hitting Pica at the same time). He didn't use elephant gattling because he was PIS nerfed.

Hells memories may or may not be able to penetrate the stone and damage him directly also.

Without Pica's fruit he is much weaker than Vergo, just inconvenient to deal with if you can't either sense where he is going to be, or prevent him from hiding.

Luffy's and Sanji's CoO is better than Zoro, they can just target him without needing to cut in half to reduce the target.

That said Luffy's Elephant Gattling is more damaging than anything Zoro had access to on Dressrosa, and he has the mobility through Rocket/UFO to not need an assist. Grizzly magnum blew off the head, but a concentrated gattling would make rubble out of the whole situation before he could reform(and end up hitting Pica at the same time). He didn't use elephant gattling because he was PIS nerfed.

Hells memories may or may not be able to penetrate the stone and damage him directly also.

Without Pica's fruit he is much weaker than Vergo, just inconvenient to deal with if you can't either sense where he is going to be, or prevent him from hiding.
Sanji having better CoO is bullshit so I stopped reading there

Luffy having better CoO pre FS is also bullshit.

Why are you calling Pica a fodder when you know EoS Sanji most likely can't beat him?

Link me to that thread. Though must be an ordeal being a sanji fan if you wanna glorify Sanji being a bakery owner. Good for him I guess, owning bakery is not illegal though even if your product is consumed by a pirate.

So Sanji can make a cake that satisfies Big Moms tastebuds, is Big Mom like a critical food reviewer, you want Sanji to get a Michillin star or what's the point? I don't get the cake appreciation.

Can you guys help me out here? @Chaves @WillOfMyD @Jew D. Boy @BigChungus2018
I already did link you to it.

He saw Mihawk cutting his arms (preskip), Zoro didn't see him slashing his eyeball.:milaugh:
So Mihawk makes Luffy shit his pants so Luffys CoO great?
Zoro makes Monet shit his pants but Monet CoO not great?

It was Mihawk intimidation feat not Luffy CoO feat.

But we have a legitimate CoO feat from Alabasta near dead Zoro dodging all the rocks and knowing where his blade is
**** had a mini ultra instinct

So Mihawk makes Luffy shit his pants so Luffys CoO great?
Zoro makes Monet shit his pants but Monet CoO not great?

It was Mihawk intimidation feat not Luffy CoO feat.

But we have a legitimate CoO feat from Alabasta near dead Zoro dodging all the rocks and knowing where his blade is
**** had a mini ultra instinct
Luffy finding Mr 3's clone is just as much CoO as the BoAT feat. (i.e. neither are, and took place before haki was properly fleshed out)

Dodging rocks and having swords spin around your arm is not on the same level as directly dodging a High high tier willfully trying to dismember him. You don't intimidate your opponent into having accurate future sight lol, maybe false visions. This was shown to us as readers and portrayed as his CoO being unlocked, with a call back coming with Koby unlocking his CoO very shortly after.