Powers & Abilities Is there a way to tell when Sanji is using armament?

Whenever he uses flames or a named move most likely.

The dark shading on his leg tells it, especially because flames don't look like that in the manga at all, so it must be CoA.

Or when Oda mentions it, like when it makes sense for him to use, like to block a blade with your body, especially if the attack comes from a considerably strong opponent.

We know durability/toughness allows him to use hotter flames. Ifrit jambe being the main and very obvious example of it when using the exoskeleton + haki
If oda just gave him a diable jambe 2.0 or even 1.5 a little earlier and using haki as the reasoning
100% agree with this. He should have came out of he timeskip with hotter flames with him stating that CoA is the reason he can increase the temperature. Also just show him fighting in WCI when he was wearing all white to visually indicate that he's skilled with his usage of it via hardening

He had hardening. He was able to block Judges spear, that stabs through people like paper and parry Daifukus genie which cut ships like rubber. Clearly he had hardening.
I mean the black version of it not the invisible version

I mean hell memories has that

oda probably forgot since exo dj>>>> anything before that so he didnt bother really, but before that it was probably the case
Hell memories > star dj > dj > base
I dont think hell memories ever did tbh
Grill shot original did but not in wano

I do think star flame was supposed to be stronger than normal flame. Idk why oda didn't keep it consistent

I mean the black version of it not the invisible version

I dont think hell memories ever did tbh
Grill shot original did but not in wano

I do think star flame was supposed to be stronger than normal flame. Idk why oda didn't keep it consistent
Probably because we were done with DJ few chapters later so oda didnt bother

also FMI hell memories didnt have star?

100% agree with this. He should have came out of he timeskip with hotter flames with him stating that CoA is the reason he can increase the temperature. Also just show him fighting in WCI when he was wearing all white to visually indicate that he's skilled with his usage of it via hardening
Its funny because i think everyone whether you hate or love sanji expected sanji to use hardening in whole cake. Crazy how he deadass wore a white suit and everything but we didn't get to see him use it lol

Maybe he didn't want it to seem like sanji advanced just as much in armament as luffy or zoro during the timeskip. Not saying him getting a new version of dj means his armament is just as strong as either but specifically mean it in individual improvement
Luffy and zoro specifically getting upgraded versions of their attacks due to armament and sanji didnt

Its funny because i think everyone whether you hate or love sanji expected sanji to use hardening in whole cake. Crazy how he deadass wore a white suit and everything but we didn't get to see him use it lol

Maybe he didn't want it to seem like sanji advanced just as much in armament as luffy or zoro during the timeskip. Not saying him getting a new version of dj means his armament is just as strong as either but specifically mean it in individual improvement
Luffy and zoro specifically getting upgraded versions of their attacks due to armament and sanji didnt
As I said, the black is just a stylistic choice. Kaido never used it, but he absolutely has some of the strongest CoA in the story

@Albino πŸ‘‘ how did the DJ look when sanji spin to make it hotter vs luffy? Was it star shaped?
It stayed flame shape the whole way.

As I said, the black is just a stylistic choice. Kaido never used it, but he absolutely has some of the strongest CoA in the story
Kaido uses black armament and as a weapon user he's gonna coat his weapon more than his actual body