Powers & Abilities Is there a way to tell when Sanji is using armament?

l need to do more research but it's clear that Sanji is molding his Diable Jambe flame into concrete
triangular shape pattern.. That is what the CoA invisible coating around his foot could do.. And the range
of CoA emission is about the same than the DJ flame edges..

l'm also thinking the cutting fire technique from kinemon shows that fire can be cut and touched by Haki..
Actually foxfire style might be a form of internal destruction CoA technique for Swordsmen.. But i'm not sure
there..
wtf so zoro have internal destruction CoA? you're going back on your opinions

Whenever he uses flames or a named move most likely.

The dark shading on his leg tells it, especially because flames don't look like that in the manga at all, so it must be CoA.

Or when Oda mentions it, like when it makes sense for him to use, like to block a blade with your body, especially if the attack comes from a considerably strong opponent.
Nice problem solved.
Post automatically merged:

The mera mera no mi user can replicate all Sanji's moves sadly :crybeard:
But he can't have Sanjis iron body and armament haki:sanjismug:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž
ohh I am not completly forgotten huh,,, Thanks for askin... I am good... I've been busy in studying rn.. Worstgen is kinda addictive if u use it too much so I had to stop interacting here till I am done with a really imp. exam which is in a month now...
Good to hear that man.

Good luck for the exam btw.

Just curious, are you the same "Adi Straight From Laughtale" on YouTube and Disqus?

Good to hear that man.

Good luck for the exam btw.

Just curious, are you the same "Adi Straight From Laughtale" on YouTube and Disqus?
Thank youπŸ‘‘

ohh you know about that haha... Yeah, this site is the origin of my name, but I added 'Adi' to it, so people can call me with some name and not call me straight or something lmao

should I change my name to Adi here too? πŸ€”

Last edited:
I originally thought it was the case and was gonna make the thread about that lol
Tho looking at sanji during onigashima it doesn't seem to be the case. Him barley using it even against queen. Im not even sure he did it againt queen tbh
He didn't need to use it against queen. Queen is extremely weak for a yc. Even with how pathetic sanjis showing was against queen it's obvious that sanji didn't need a offensive power up to beat queen he didn't even need to use his full strength, with that being said sanji got his ass handed to him by queen because he was completely distracted, if it weren't for him awakening plot armor queen would have killed him with little to no difficulty.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž
Thank youπŸ‘‘

ohh you know about that haha... Yeah, this site is the origin of my name, but I added 'Adi' to it, so people can call me with some name and not call me straight or something lmao

should I change my name to Adi here too? πŸ€”
Nice!

I asked this because I saw your comments on Blue Lock videos in Crunchyroll YouTube and wondering if you're the same person, but it's all cool that it was you all along.:cheers:

You don't have to change your name or anything, I'mma just call you "SFL" for short.

Nice!

I asked this because I saw your comments on Blue Lock videos in Crunchyroll YouTube and wondering if you're the same person, but it's all cool that it was you all along.:cheers:

You don't have to change your name or anything, I'mma just call you "SFL" for short.
ohh U were talkin about on Crunchyroll utube, actually I comment a lot on bluelock in 9anime eps. and manga 'pair of 2+' site but Crunchyroll was only like 2 3 times than I stopped...
yeah right than I'll keep the name as it isπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž
ohh U were talkin about on Crunchyroll utube, actually I comment a lot on bluelock in 9anime eps. and manga 'pair of 2+' site but Crunchyroll was only like 2 3 times than I stopped...
yeah right than I'll keep the name as it isπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ
Oh nice. I'm also using the 9anime site for watching anime too.

I remember that you have the Patrick Bateman holding an axe as your profile pic.