General & Others Is there any better manga than One Piece?

Is there any better manga than One Piece?

• NOPE

• YES, it's... (comment pls)

Results are only viewable after voting.
One Piece is my 6th favourite anime/manga series.

#1 - Gintama
#2 - Berserk
#3 - Kingdom
#4 - Hunter x Hunter
#5 - Attack on Titan
#6 - One Piece

I'm planning to start numerous manga soon, like Monster, 20th Century Boys, Vinland Saga, Toriko, Magi, Haikyuu, Hajime no Ippo, so who knows if One Piece will even be in my top 10 when I'm finished with all of those series.

I'll always love One Piece because of a nostalgic connection I have to the series, but I think the quality has dipped quite a bit over the last few years. I don't love the series like I once used to.

Well I really like the story of aot. And there is some amazing character development. It is a manga with very little plot armor compared to other manga.
though sometimes plot armour execution is bad its good otherwise if Luffy would start with the stats he has now the story it would be a boring story

For AOT it become a right and left political battle 90% talk no jutsu ala Naruto
He obviously drags the manga out

Erens development is trash the same for Zeke and theres is no real threat anymore Eren become the threat there is even no purpose for all that

They just need to open for diplomatic relation and all problems would be solved its story wise trash