General & Others Is there any better manga than One Piece?

Is there any better manga than One Piece?

• NOPE

• YES, it's... (comment pls)

Results are only viewable after voting.
okay, thanks for the replies, a lot of good opinions here, and none of them was wrong, but i just want to say that it's quite surprising for me that there are this many people who don't have one piece as their number one, despite signing in this one piece forum
:sanmoji:

and, i think that i want to give KINGDOM a try, because of how many replies recommending it (i've read BERSERK, and HxH, so thanks for recommending them too)
so, avoid commenting spoilers pls 🙏

okay, thanks for the replies, a lot of good opinions here, and none of them was wrong, but i just want to say that it's quite surprising for me that there are this many people who don't have one piece as their no 1, despite signing in this one piece forum :sanmoji:

and, i think that i want to give KINGDOM a try, because of how many replies recommending it (i've read BERSERK, and HxH, so thanks for recommending them too)
So many people recommend Kingdom, it has to be good, never read it either

okay, thanks for the replies, a lot of good opinions here, and none of them was wrong, but i just want to say that it's quite surprising for me that there are this many people who don't have one piece as their number one, despite signing in this one piece forum
I know, it's a bit shocking at first :')
But every fandom is like this in fact, no matter which form of art. Fans are the ones who bash the hardest. And to be fair, I wouldn't bring up flaws if I didn't care about it.

I like MHA, but not enough to even waste my breath on it. :smithnie:

Many people suffer from the samething they suffer from in One Piece once they catch up, the week to week grind of reading it is unbearable, and it's much better to read it in bulk of chapters ( tons of people were complaining about it's current arc, just like One Piece, and tons of people overhype the earlier parts of Kingdom, just like One Piece). So pace yourself, unless you don't care about that and think it won't mess up your perception of the series.

Last edited: