Character Discussion Is Yamato a male or female?

Is Yamato a male or female?

• Total voters
Her "Oden crap" won't end

not a single person in the story is telling Yamato this is a bad thing and that she should stop

so she won't

Oda doesn't see it as a defect, just a character trait, a gag

just like every Straw Hat has one
I think it is a problem, she is serious about it

I don't think Luffy will allow her to sail with them before she says she is Yamato, but you might be right. I don't recognise Oda anymore, so :specialmeh:

I

Indigo

I think it is a problem, she is serious about it

I don't think Luffy will allow her to sail with them before she says she is Yamato, but you might be right. I don't recognise Oda anymore, so :specialmeh:
Luffy is completely thankful of Yamato so far

because of stalling Kaido

and also staying without food and bathing for him and Zoro

Luffy won't say a single bad thing to Yamato anymore

Who identifies as a man (Oden) :seriously:
shes said mutiple times shes not really oden. Misidentfying yourself as a dead person and admiting your not really them does not change your "gender"/sex. neither does dipping your ovaries in a hot tub with a bunch of dudes.only Yamato identifying as a man wouod have any credance and honestly doesnt change who she really is at all.

I think what people are really asking is if shes gay because i dont know much about japanese culture but it appears to me she dresses as a woman.

Yamato is a female she has breast and a pussy so why even ask the question :seriously: even if she remove the body part and change them she is still a female because that how she was born
Post automatically merged:

stop trying to get attention. Yamato is a fully grown woman with a vagina and ovaries.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Body≠mind
What other people see Yamato as has nothing to do with how she feels inside
Lol even on the inside she's a female :steef:

Yamato is a female. The problem with her isn't that she identifies as a male, it's that she identifies as a specific person, in this case Oden who was a male. Yamato herself doesn't seem to want to be trans, given by the fact that she seems to make no effort to hide or get rid of her female attributes. I have a feeling that Luffy will get annoyed by the Oden Schtick, and just say he's going to call her Yamato. At that point we can see whether or not she wants to refer to herself as male or female.

She was introduced as a female character by Oda :cheers:

In all likelihood that means she doesn't conceive herself as a man as in gender disphoria, she just loves to think of herself like Oden

But this is Loda so he might be homophobic/transphobic but I warmly want to hope not