Powers & Abilities It's seems like Sanji have Conqueror's Haki before the timeskip but we forgot about it because......

Did Sanji used CoC here?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Because it's Sanji.:pepecafe:

Sanji's "Conqueror's Haki" doesn't look normal because Haki wasn't much of a concept back then. That's why it looks different than currently. And Absalom, got different shading and keep staring at Sanji for some reason without reacting.......:bamathink:

I'm probably thinking too much. It's probably not CoC after all.:jordanmf:

So Sanji used Observation Haki against Absalom? Gotchu......

Please keep Zoro out of this thread. Thank you.
Yeah, and lets not pretend you candyboys are not talking this much about CoC because your last hope that zoro didnt had CoC with your "kAiDo OnLy SaId He MaYbe HaD iT, Itz Nut CoMfIrMeD LUL" arguments just got debunked HARD in the anime.
:suresure:

God I was right:

An original issue has to be fundamentally ascribed to the notion that many users don't properly understand what CoC is presumably all about.

We just need to look at the CoC users and which characteristics they feature. We will find out how intense they are when it specifically comes to strong will and power and sometimes influence even, specifically.

Because it's Sanji.:pepecafe:

Sanji's "Conqueror's Haki" doesn't look normal because Haki wasn't much of a concept back then. That's why it looks different than currently. And Absalom, got different shading and keep staring at Sanji for some reason without reacting.......:bamathink:

I'm probably thinking too much. It's probably not CoC after all.:jordanmf:
Yo.. bro… could you try at least once, just hear me out, try at least once to post a Sanji CoC clip that’s NOT a gag?
The other one you spam is a gag where he nosebleeds like a pasty ass freak.
And this one he blatantly expresses his perverse need to commit sexual assault :pepeke::tchpepe::tchpepe: