Powers & Abilities Its time to accept admirals dont have any advanced abilities

C

CensoredbyWG

Yes, Nika will definitely defeat Saturn in my eyes.

Keep in mind that this is my perception of the story and I was the first one to say that Luffy would take down Kizaru very quickly and he may even one shot him with a G5 attack comparable to Bajrang gun. We still got a bit more than a one shot but we got the one shot. It didn't of course take Kizaru down permanently.

I'm not 100% accurate but I knew that the fight would not be long and that a named G5 attack comparable to Bajrang gun could put Kizaru down. I just didn't know it would be temporary because I did not know about Saturn's real strength.

Why do I think that Nika will defeat Saturn?
- Saturn came to Egghead because Kizaru failed his mission, to take over Kizaru's mission
- Saturn has already proven to be stronger than Kizaru
- Saturn is really posing a threat to Luffy's friends, he eye diffed them and he is about to kill them, Kizaru did not even get close as Luffy was in the way
- Luffy/Nika gets really angry when the opponent is really being a threat his friends, Kizaru was only trying
- The flashback where Kuma tells Bonney that Nika will liberate him
- The flashback where Kuma's dad tells Kuma that Nika will come to him one day
- Nika will defeat Saturn and liberate both Bonney and Kuma, it's so blatantly obvious
- That will shock the entire world
- Nika will be displayed in the newspaper, pictures and the name of "warrior of liberation sun god Nika is back"
- Nika liberates Vegapunk and defeats an elder
- The Egghead incident is the fall of the elder Saturn and marines failing in their mission of killing Vegapunk
- Luffy will get a huge bounty increase that will be at least 4.4b (will surpass Shanks')
- Zoro will get also a huge bounty increase for defeating Kizaru (3b bounty or higher)
- Luffy will meet Shanks in Elbaf and give him the SH back (Shanks will come back to Elbaf)
This is sabaody parallel, SHs are AGAIN at the sight of a threat they can´t deal with and will need AGAIN someone to save their lives, i bet on rayleigh dying here.

There is ZERO chance of oda drawing a gorosei defeat in the same arc we get their powers introduction, this NEVER happened to any other faction.

This is sabaody parallel, SHs are AGAIN at the sight of a threat they can´t deal with and will need AGAIN someone to save their lives, i bet on rayleigh dying here.

There is ZERO chance of oda drawing a gorosei defeat in the same arc we get their powers introduction, this NEVER happened to any other faction.
Damn Shabondy 2.0, that's lame.. But i can see it now..

C

CensoredbyWG

Luffy never defeated Lucci here. Lol tf are you talking about. In enies lobby it was announced literally everyone was commenting. Here no one comments just Kizaru saying he going to take a little to get up.
ZKK COPE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Damn Shabondy 2.0, that's lame.. But i can see it now..
SHs will get separated just like in sabaody and they are NOT going to elbaf right now, at least not the full crew.
Post automatically merged:

I think Awakening has to do with your mindset and personality as Kaidou said.
Like Whitebeard had the Gura for decades but never awakened it, because he isn't reckless and destructive off the rip.
I see it more as case of oda making base gura WAYYY to strong and simply not being able to come up with an awakening skill for it without destroying the powerscale.

Gura´s awakening would probably involve reality warping stuff would is big NO for OP´s universe.

C

CensoredbyWG

Noooo.. At least if it happens, separated in multiple groups, not every single one please..

:lawsigh:
My bets:

Zoro goes back to wano or temporarily joins cross guild on their impel down raid where we FINALLY get to see mihawk seeing something other than running and hunting the likes of don krieg, oda will PROBABLY hype mihawk by having cut impel down in half( i have been saying this ever since last year).

Luffy, Usopp and Nami goes to elbaf.

Robin is kidnapped by lafitte and devon.

Sanji joins BBP on the effort to save pudding.

No idea for the other members tho.

My bets:

Zoro goes back to wano or temporarily joins cross guild on their impel down raid where we FINALLY get to see mihawk seeing something other than running and hunting the likes of don krieg, oda will PROBABLY hype mihawk by having cut impel down in half( i have been saying this ever since last year).

Luffy, Usopp and Nami goes to elbaf.

Robin is kidnapped by lafitte and devon.

Sanji joins BBP on the effort to save pudding.

No idea for the other members tho.
That's wild, too many plot points and all over the place..

Do you also think that way because Kidd and Law were defeated too?..

C

CensoredbyWG

That's wild, too many plot points and all over the place..

Do you also think that way because Kidd and Law were defeated too?..
No, my logic is based on egghead being a sabaody parallel.

Kid will show up again in elbaf while law will either go back to wano or show up at a new island.

I

I wonder what was stopping from using it in Marineford
Who else used shit like that in mf?

Mf was a pre skip arc before oda came up with like most of the haki shit lol. And the admirals still showed adv coa and coo in mf too lol. They were some of the first ones to show it.

And logia awakening probably is the island wide climate change thing. If you forgot, the goal of mf for the Marines was to beat WBP. Not sink their island. All of the admirals were holding back. Akainu even says it iirc.

C

Cruxroux

Who else used shit like that in mf?

Mf was a pre skip arc before oda came up with like most of the haki shit lol. And the admirals still showed adv coa and coo in mf too lol. They were some of the first ones to show it.

And logia awakening probably is the island wide climate change thing. If you forgot, the goal of mf for the Marines was to beat WBP. Not sink their island. All of the admirals were holding back. Akainu even says it iirc.
Lol and then proceeds to make island wide attacks yea sure.

Also if two Adcoc Character Fought where was the sky split.

And idc about awakening since oda decided not give awakening for Bigmam and Kaido

No, my logic is based on egghead being a sabaody parallel.

Kid will show up again in elbaf while law will either go back to wano or show up at a new island.
It's the reverse of Sabaody. From all aspects.

There's a full reverse thread on it explaining all the points.
To start off with all the new generation were at Sabaody except BB. Now it's the other way around.
Including Kizaru getting toyed with.

Hope we don't have to go through Zoro fighting Kizaru too, but it's clearly pointing at this possibility too.

C

CensoredbyWG

It's the reverse of Sabaody. From all aspects.

There's a full reverse thread on it explaining all the points.
To start off with all the new generation were at Sabaody except BB. Now it's the other way around.
Including Kizaru getting toyed with.

Hope we don't have to go through Zoro fighting Kizaru too, but it's clearly pointing at this possibility too.
Zoro is not ready for an admiral, he literally needs to use ACoC to fight against lucci... you guys still havent gave up on this delusional take yet?

Still amusing to see people trying to revive ZKK. 1 round of Gear 5 wasn’t enough, but Zoro with just as short a timer and no heart beat restart is expected to succeed? It’s like Wano all over again.

To be fair, this thread itself is also trying to spare Luffy by pretending a regular laser beam is the best that Kizaru could do, so ZKK isn’t the only wishful thinking.