JJK 175 spoilers

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think Hakari's probably a better fighter than Yuta while being less blessed than him while Yuta is the opposite. I must say Yuta's definitely looking better so far.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's also a kind of skill, Sethy. You're giving him some undeserved attention and hatred; wait for him to actually fight.:wellwell:
I don't really care about Hakari. I just like to point out flaws in Light's power scaling.

Hakari doesn't give a vibe of strong person and his ability doesn't look to convincing. Yuta is the young goat even author admits it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I want to know if Yuta has a domain expansion.

If not then he’s comically overrated by the community.
You are a clown when you not talking admirals Kinyagi.

This mofo rapes most of the 0 Grade curses and every Sorcerer not named Gojo even without Domain.

If he gets Domain he will be beyond insane.

I have my theory on if he will have one but I need more arguments for that so I'm waiting.

You are a clown when you not talking admirals Kinyagi.

This mofo rapes most of the 0 Grade curses and every Sorcerer not named Gojo even without Domain.

If he gets Domain he will be beyond insane.

I have my theory on if he will have one but I need more arguments for that so I'm waiting.
How exactly does Yuta survive a domain expansion if he doesn’t have one himself? Are we assuming that he has a counter technique like simple domain?

Like JJK is one the most obvious examples of a series where a>b>c scaling doesn’t work. If Yuta doesn’t have a domain then even a disaster curse is pushing him to minimum high difficulty.

XD.

Not only you can't read but you probably never heard about Yuta prior to his official manga debut.

Dude xD.
Incorrect. I read the equivalent of volume 0 before the series released.

And you still haven’t actually explained how Yuta deals with a disaster curse if he doesn’t have a domain technique (im assuming he does otherwise “I think you could stop Sukuna” is a complete meme)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Incorrect. I read the equivalent of volume 0 before the series released.

And you still haven’t actually explained how Yuta deals with a disaster curse if he doesn’t have a domain technique (im assuming he does otherwise “I think you could stop Sukuna” is a complete meme)
I'm not sure of my anti argument to how Yuta stops Domain so I don't feel like expanding on it. You may probably have the clue what am I thinking of.

"The automatic hit provided by a Domain Expansion can be countered with a blast of cursed energy, but this method is impractical for most."

The base for my theory.

The another one is "Is Rika considered to be Yuta in the domain casted on Yuta?" Dunno if you understand this part but I'm waiting for more.

+

****.... Yuuji muscled thru domain:milaugh:

Fam Yuuji muscled thru Domain + read what I said above. Opinion?

( This is obviously if Yuta doesn't have own domain ).
Remind me (cause I’m probably not remembering) which domain did Yuuji muscle through? Higuruma’s doesn’t count since his domain is apart of his technique and not like modern domains with guaranteed hits. Mahito’s doesn’t count because Sukuna and soul touching.

Because you said so? That shit has nothing to do with it. Just Mahito didn't get what he wanted.
No, it’s literally stated that touching Yuji’s soul brings Mahito into contact with Sukuna.

Like Mahito had to straight up replicate Gojo’s ultra brief domain usage to avoid touching Yuuji for too long.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We saw how Druv used his two beasts to have domain so Yuta can maybe use Rika to have a domain.

And even if Yuta doesn’t have one he will have something in his skill set to counter it : the guy just bulldoze Druv with his domain on and low diff. So domain are not that much a big deal.

Yuta has either small domain, or blossom emotion, or his ability to copy CT can counter domain.

You can spin it in every way a guy hyped like Yuta doesn’t lose against a guy like Dagon

We saw how Druv used his two beasts to have domain so Yuta can maybe use Rika to have a domain.

And even if Yuta doesn’t have one he will have something in his skill set to counter it : the guy just bulldoze Druv with his domain on and low diff. So domain are not that much a big deal.

Yuta has either small domain, or blossom emotion, or his ability to copy CT can counter domain.

You can spin it in every way a guy hyped like Yuta doesn’t lose against a guy like Dagon
I agree that he almost certainly has some counter.

Just don’t spaz out if one or (even multiple?) of these golden age sorcerers can actually push Yutea really hard.