JJK 175 spoilers

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@RayanOO @Light D Lamperouge @notAfanboy @GrandmasterChef Zonji

Last page Domain or regular ability?
Post automatically merged:

Am pretty sure light is right :luuh:

The manga clearly tells us when hakari is worked up he is the second strongest after Gojo :choppawhat:
I'm pretty sure I told you how Maki reacted to this and she knows most of the sorcerers and their power.

Her reaction was literally "yikes".

+ I don't give a fuck man xDDDDDD Author said Yuta is the strongest after Gojo, not Hakari.

I'm pretty sure I told you how Maki reacted to this and she knows most of the sorcerers and their power.

+ I don't give a fuck man xDDDDDD Author said Yuta is the strongest after Gojo, not Hakari.
I mean, what Maki says proves my point even more, that Hakari has different levels of strength.

The fact that Gege repeated it more than once illustrates that worked up hakari is more powerful than Yuta.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jujutsushi/comments/np4p20

Not sure about the domain or ability but this seems to be amazing and these opponents are far more dangerous than Itadori and Megumi fought.

It is a good test of Yuta's abilities and will give us an idea about his abilities and limits to his cursed energy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean, what Maki says proves my point even more, that Hakari has different levels of strength.

The fact that Gege repeated it more than once illustrates that worked up hakari is more powerful than Yuta.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jujutsushi/comments/np4p20
Fuck his ability tbh.

Dude needs prep time to do shit. I hate characters like that because they are useless most of the time. His ability is more likely worse than Kidd's from OP
Kidd needs asistance to hit his ultimate whereas Hakari needs prep time. If he gets jumped on the street he is dying because he couldn't cast his power in time. Aren't you surprised why I am jumping on him this hard? He literally has Kirara casting barriers around him so in case of attack he sacrifices Kirara so he can prepare his technique in time.

Fuck his ability tbh.

Dude needs prep time to do shit. I hate characters like that because they are useless most of the time. His ability is more likely worse than Kidd's from OP
Kidd needs asistance to hit his ultimate whereas Hakari needs prep time. If he gets jumped on the street he is dying because he couldn't cast his power in time. Aren't you surprised why I am jumping on him this hard? He literally has Kirara casting barriers around him so in case of attack he sacrifices Kirara so he can prepare his technique in time.
He doesn't need prep time. When he fought Yuji, his Hakari fever was starting to burn.
We're still not sure what causes his fever to burn.
Is it a trigger? Who knows, but we do know that something causes his fever to burn.

Hakari doesn’t need kirara technique against opponents such as Yuta. He's going to fight one of the strongest opponent on his own. Hakari's use of the kirara technique is wise because if he falls asleep, who could sneak up on him? He utilises the kirara technique for business purposes rather than combat.

The question you should be asking is how often Hakari fever burns at its peak ?
:kata:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He doesn't need prep time. When he fought Yuji, his Hakari fever was starting to burn.
We're still not sure what causes his fever to burn.
Is it a trigger? Who knows, but we do know that something causes his fever to burn.

Hakari doesn’t need kirara technique against opponents such as Yuta. He's going to fight one of the strongest opponent on his own. Hakari's use of the kirara technique is wise because if he falls asleep, who could sneak up on him? He utilises the kirara technique for business purposes rather than combat.

The question you should be asking is how often Hakari fever burns at its peak ?
:kata:
All jokes aside. His ability is probably related to his anger/will to fight. But remember one thing. No one has the cursed energy pool as big as Yuta.

+ The little inside we got into his abilities doesn't look too promising. I wouldn't be surprised if Gege realized he will be shitty and will just give him some minor W.