JJK 175 spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I agree that he almost certainly has some counter.

Just don’t spaz out if one or (even multiple?) of these golden age sorcerers can actually push Yutea really hard.
They can maybe push him in teams : if multiples 70-100 points sorcerers gang on him why not.

The only one who can likely be a problem right now is Hajime the 200 points guy.

But maybe there are others big names from the past.

But overall Yuta is already a low top tier or YC1 in the JJK universe so there shouldn’t be that many threats above him (kenjaku, Gojo, Sukuna etc)

They can maybe push him in teams : if multiples 70-100 points sorcerers gang on him why not.

The only one who can likely be a problem right now is Hajime the 200 points guy.

But maybe there are others big names from the past.

But overall Yuta is already a low top tier or YC1 in the JJK universe so there shouldn’t be that many threats above him (kenjaku, Gojo, Sukuna etc)
Idk.

We know for a fact that sorcerers in the Golden Age were much stronger than sorcerers today (and I think that’s been demonstrated so far - Reggie and the 4 people in Yuta’s colony are clearly above the vast majority of Grade 1 sorcerers).

I can totally see one of them giving Yuta a lot of trouble if they have abilities that counter him someway.

I love how metal JJK gets at times.

Like this man is fighting a giant cockroach monster and he took its head off WITH HIS TEETH.
:pepelit:
Post automatically merged:

And did he bite that guy 🤮
I thought he would use revers curse energy

That chick's ability seems OP

Also the author wants to Yuta contuine without any breaks ?
Telling y’all. Golden Age sorcerers built different. One of these guys is gonna push Yuta pretty hard.

Last edited: