JJK 249 Spoilers

I know that the current translation is horse shit but still, Sukuna stated himself what was their counter attack plan:
Yuta has to weakens Sukuna enough so Yuji can use his soul-related ability to get him outta Megumi's body.

This is the plan, and Yuji's just sticking to it, he's not Nika.

According to Sukuna, Yuta most likely used Angel's Jacob Ladder as his DE sure hit effect, in which case ha has to perm protect himself otherwise he's over.

Such a DE is as problematic as Gojo's for Sukuna, and since he doesn't have Mahoraga's adaptation anymore, one mistake from him would be fatal.

Either Sukuna uses hand seals to strenghten HWB because of Yuta's CE massice output, or as @NikaInParis suggested Gege fixed a previous mistake.

As said above Sukuna wanted to see the execution sword (or whatever its name is). I guess confiscation wasn't an issue for him, probably because cleave/dismantle isn't his true CT but just a part of it (or he knew he could restore it a way or another thanks to the actual but still unknown nature of his true CT).
Yuji has been mid for more than 10 chapters and barely has been the centre or focus. Sorry I prefer Nika to Yuji. At least luffy gets his shine.

There's still Yuji switching body ability.
As far as we can tell it’s not something he can just “do”

The soul likely has to be weakened (which would be hard to do since Mahito noted Sukuna had an incredible soul even at 3 fingers) which leaves that to Yuji since he’s the only one that can do soul damage

Maybe Maki could too since she has the Soul Splitter but I have a very hard time believing Sukuna ever gets hit by that unless he wants to

The only way I see him losing is if he underestimates them too much and decides to sandbag the entire fight

-What is Kenjaku doing at the beginning? What's that big black thing? What's that... "Stuff" looking like baby Sukuna?
Tengen

Yuta in airport waiting area in next few chapters :pepehands:
Please
Post automatically merged:

Chapter was ok apart from the kenny shit
???

Why didnt yuki herself use these techniques :snoopy:
Because obviously she couldn't.

The sure hit is the non violence rule
Damn you're right, I forgot it...

Feels like Gege fell into the typical shonen trap where they make the antagonist way too strong for their defeat to feel believable
Reading skills issues my friendo?

Gege spend his time patiently buiding his MC Yuji as the perfect nemesis for Sukuna literally since day 1.

Dude is 1000+ IQ and 1000 years + of researches Kenjaku's masterpiece for his (still unknown) final plan.

Everybody acknowledged his unique ability, even Gojo the day he saw him (thanks to his 6th eye) and Sukuna last chapter.

Yuji has been mid for more than 10 chapters and barely has been the centre or focus. Sorry I prefer Nika to Yuji. At least Nika gets his shine.
What are you talking about? Each time Yuji appeared during the 10+ past chapters he got massive hype from Gege, especially the last ones.

Yuji is not affected by Sure hit? How?
Yuji does have some cursed object properties and got soaked into Sukuna's CE, yes, but he's still a (half) human and not a cursed spirit nor a 100% cursed object either.

This is how I understand it at least.

According to Sukuna, Yuta most likely used Angel's Jacob Ladder as his DE sure hit effect, in which case ha has to perm protect himself otherwise he's over.

Such a DE is as problematic as Gojo's for Sukuna, and since he doesn't have Mahoraga's adaptation anymore, one mistake from him would be fatal.
I guess he can apply any of his copied techniques a sure-hit effect? That's broken as hell.

You know its bad when yuta is already using his de while sukuna is just playing around lmao
Current Yuta is weaker than "prime" fresh Gojo

Current Sukuna is stronger than "prime" fresh Gojo.

Do your maths.

I see people saying about Megumi Sukuna with 10 shadows and this one right now. They are still the same I don't see why he couldn't use 10 shadows technique if he didn't wanted. He is still Megumi.
It's just speculations.

I hope that Gojo AT LEAST took out 10S from Sukuna a way or another.

If Sukuna can still use it and is about to get back his DE in his prime form the manga is over, merger or not.