Versus Battle JJK strongest women

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
honestly after rereading this lol you essentially have one toji level fighter in your eyes and another who is just about those levels now with only 10%-ish of their current power (15 fingers) and being negged is superior to Yuki who went against Kenjaku and pushed him to extreme diffs your entire argument is moot at this point.
That comment was about Uro not Yuki. In my first comment both Yuki and Maki are above Uro, with me being uncertain who is number 1 between them for now.

Maki is Toji level now, finally, confirmed. I think she still loses to Toji due to inexperience, but she's there.

I'll address the rest when I read the official release tomorrow.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
That comment was about Uro not Yuki. In my first comment both Yuki and Maki are above Uro, with me being uncertain who is number 1 between them for now.

Maki is Toji level now, finally, confirmed. I think she still loses to Toji due to inexperience, but she's there.

I'll address the rest when I read the official release tomorrow.
yeah that has nothing to do with what i said though.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
yeah that has nothing to do with what i said though.
You are talking about a fight I have not read. I cannot talk to you about it until I read it. I have not read Maki VS Sukuna yet. When I read it I will address the rest of what you posted. Which is what I have been telling you since the start. So when I do read it tomorrow I will address the rest of what you wrote. Until then I can't really discuss it lmao.

@Ven437 speculation vs facts dont lie....
I canโ€™t believe reading comprehension is at all all-time low here. :mihugh:

Uro is shit WITHOUT her CT. Sheโ€™s constantly using it. Take it away and she gets the Shanks treatment. She becomes the weakest link in the four. Canon.

Meanwhile Angel was packing Sukuna until HANA (read: NOT Angel) fell for the bait.

Uro without her CT vs. Angel is a no-brainer. And luckily Uro doesnโ€™t look a single thing like Megumi. Jacobโ€™s Ladder destroys her. As a reminder yet again:

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
I canโ€™t believe reading comprehension is at all all-time low here. :mihugh:

Uro is shit WITHOUT her CT. Sheโ€™s constantly using it. Take it away and she gets the Shanks treatment. She becomes the weakest link in the four. Canon.

Meanwhile Angel was packing Sukuna until HANA (read: NOT Angel) fell for the bait.

Uro without her CT vs. Angel is a no-brainer. And luckily Uro doesnโ€™t look a single thing like Megumi. Jacobโ€™s Ladder destroys her. As a reminder yet again:
youre a complete idiot.

ANGEL ISNT SHIT WITHOUT CE/CT.

shed get ragdolled by Mai without CE

"the angel must have the ability to kill sukuna without any hope of return"

used jacobs ladder on sukuna point blank and he was perfectly fine and unphased. the dude was just laughing the entire time.
i mean do you not even read your own statements?
so you want to completely nerf one character Uro to someone like Maki vs Angel with some of the most hax in the verse.

youre a donut.

as a reminder yet again youre either dumb or stupid.

Last edited:
youre a complete idiot.

ANGEL ISNT SHIT WITHOUT CE/CT.

shed get ragdolled by Mai without CE

"the angel must have the ability to kill sukuna without any hope of return"

used jacobs ladder on sukuna point blank and he was perfectly fine and unphased. the dude was just laughing the entire time.
Iโ€™m crying. blud legit thinks this wasnโ€™t packing up Sukuna and that Hanaโ€™s gullibility had nothing to do with it.

โ€œSukuna was laughingโ€ :broocry::broocry:

i mean do you not even read your own statements?

so you want to completely nerf one character Uro to someone like Maki vs Angel with some of the most hax in the verse.
Iโ€™m fucking crying again. โ€œCompletely nerf one characterโ€ READ what Angelโ€™s CT does. Here Iโ€™ll give you a panel:

READ what Higuruma says:

I have canon statements on my side for putting Angel at No. 3 while you have nothing but bias. Go back and re-read Jujutsu Kaisen starting from Chapter 1 because you canโ€™t even understand the fact that Sukuna TOLD Yuji he was the one Angel was looking for because he was afraid of getting packed by her.

Angel packs up Uro, she legits gags out her CT, therefore Uro canโ€™t fly, canโ€™t bend sky, canโ€™t break sky, her CE control becomes shit, probably canโ€™t even use DE either. But no Iโ€™m the one stipulating the nerfs yeah, you probably think I drew those fucking panels too right? :yearight:

Last edited:

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
Iโ€™m crying. blud legit thinks this wasnโ€™t packing up Sukuna and that Hanaโ€™s gullibility had nothing to do with it.

โ€œSukuna was laughingโ€ :broocry::broocry:

Iโ€™m fucking crying again. โ€œCompletely nerf one characterโ€ READ what Angelโ€™s CT does. Here Iโ€™ll give you a panel:

READ what Higuruma says:

I have canon statements on my side for putting Angel at No. 3 while you have nothing but bias. Go back and re-read Jujutsu Kaisen starting from Chapter 1 because you canโ€™t even understand the fact that Sukuna TOLD Yuji he was the one Angel was looking for because he was afraid of getting packed by her.

Angel packs up Uro, she legits gags out her CT, therefore Uro canโ€™t fly, canโ€™t bend sky, canโ€™t break sky, her CE control becomes shit, probably canโ€™t even use DE either. But no Iโ€™m the one stipulating the nerfs yeah, you probably think I drew those fucking panels too right? :yearight:
youre so ridiculously stupid its honestly hurting discussing with you, ill requote myself since you missed it:
they dont even know what theyre saying tbh

they posted a panel of saying Uro is dogshit without CT but their argument is displaying Uro being depleted completely after using their Domain Expansion after going toe to toe with the one assumed to be second only to Gojo in the verse.

its funny you brought it up i didnt want to say anything just laughed about it haha

@Ven437
this is Angel with all her CE/CT still in tact and hasnt taken any damage so far:

utter dogshit imagine boasting how she could easily kill sukuna, she hits him directly with Jacobs Ladder and hes completely unphased then he neg diffs the strongest female character. omg i see sukuna was so scared of angel here, he didnt even care to kill her was thinking of just knocking her out at the start but found it pointless so he just ate her instead to rid her.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
Concession accepted. Cry over the panels I shared, Angel still packs up Uro whoโ€™s useless without her CT.
so you want to just ignore everything else that was shared.

good job with your canon statements lmfao

you should play mafia you'd actually be a pretty decent player with how shit your arguments are.
Post automatically merged:

@Ven437
this is Angel with all her CE/CT still in tact and hasnt taken any damage so far:

utter dogshit imagine boasting how she could easily kill sukuna, she hits him directly with Jacobs Ladder and hes completely unphased then he neg diffs the strongest female character. omg i see sukuna was so scared of angel here, he didnt even care to kill her was thinking of just knocking her out but found it pointless so he just ate her instead.

so you want to just ignore everything else that was shared.

good job with your canon statements lmfao

you should play mafia you'd actually be a pretty decent player with how shit your arguments are.
You shared nothing except your headcanon about crying over nerfing Uro when that is exactly what Angel will do to her and some dumb Sukuna laughing bs when even my 3-yr old niece can tell me Sukuna was getting packed like a rat by Jacobโ€™s Ladder.

Yeah you can laugh at these canon panels that immediately disprove everything you just said.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
You shared nothing except your headcanon about crying over nerfing Uro when that is exactly what Angel will do to her and some dumb Sukuna laughing bs when even my 3-yr old niece can tell me Sukuna was getting packed like a rat by Jacobโ€™s Ladder.

Yeah you can laugh at these canon panels that immediately disprove everything you just said.

wild you keep managing to ignore the panels ive shared you.

you keep spamming a panel of saying Uro is dogshit without CE/CT but your argument is displaying Uro being depleted completely after using their Domain Expansion after going toe to toe with the one assumed to be second only to Gojo in the verse, while simultaneously being in a free for all where it also housed the #1 from a previous era which was stated to be even more ruthless than the current where Ishi didnt even have one single proper fight.

for someone who said i need to reread the manga you sure as shit dont even know what youre stating.
Post automatically merged:

Secretly believe she will return due to Tengen pulling some strings in the last moment.
I was honestly hoping we had Todo stepping in and saving Yuki there. Kenjaku still wins but Todo doing enough to get everyone out alive.

Last edited:
Killua also a Gary stu

Killua was born with most potential as a Zoldyck, but he couldnt just shrug off obstacles like Maki 2.0. Killua needed a master to learn nen,(struggles with En), Maki didnt learn shit, but became op because of a deus machina. shes a boring character, because she hasnt earned this version of herself. Thats the main problem with her character, shes not believable. somehow she's levels ahead of the MC, when before, she was below. One of the few side characters to grow faster than the mc.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
honestly after rereading this lol you essentially have one toji level fighter in your eyes and another who is just about those levels now with only 10%-ish of their current power (15 fingers) and being negged
Maki was never negged in the fight against Sukuna. They went back and forth and Sukuna even praised her a few times. Maki also did not use her weapon, which is a huge part of her arsenal.
She got a good hit in when she used Yuji as a sword, which shows that that is her forte. Now imagine if she used her sword which bypasses physical toughness and hits the soul directly.

Yuki who went against Kenjaku and pushed him to extreme diffs
Yuki never pushed Kenjaku to extreme diff. Yuki, Choso and Tengen fought Kenjaku together and even with all of that Kenjaku called it a fun warm up
In a one on one fight Yuki alone is not pushing Kenjaku that far. The only troublesome ability would be her block hole one, but that's hax that punches above her weight class.

Who wins between Yuki and Maki? I am not completely sure. I think it's trickier between them which is why in my original post I said that it's between them. I think Yuki could be given the benefit of the doubt for now, with her special grade status and overall portrayal.

Maki was never negged in the fight against Sukuna. They went back and forth and Sukuna even praised her a few times. Maki also did not use her weapon, which is a huge part of her arsenal.
She got a good hit in when she used Yuji as a sword, which shows that that is her forte. Now imagine if she used her sword which bypasses physical toughness and hits the soul directly.

Yuki never pushed Kenjaku to extreme diff. Yuki, Choso and Tengen fought Kenjaku together and even with all of that Kenjaku called it a fun warm up
In a one on one fight Yuki alone is not pushing Kenjaku that far. The only troublesome ability would be her block hole one, but that's hax that punches above her weight class.

Who wins between Yuki and Maki? I am not completely sure. I think it's trickier between them which is why in my original post I said that it's between them. I think Yuki could be given the benefit of the doubt for now, with her special grade status and overall portrayal.
Her not using her sword is one of the dumbest writing decisions of the chapter since both her and Yuji were going into the fight with the intent to hurt Sukuna.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Her not using her sword is one of the dumbest writing decisions of the chapter since both her and Yuji were going into the fight with the intent to hurt Sukuna.
Well as Maki says she doesn't know whether Sukuna can heal damage dealt to the soul. They know he can heal physical damage so that's fine. But if she damages Megumi's soul as well, it'd be bad. That's how I see it at the very least.